DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Another question for the collusion supporters.  If Putin's goal was to get Trump in place, wouldn't he stop his meddling immediately after the Nov 2016 election?  I mean there's no way that he would continue trying to disrupt the election process now that he's got his guy in place?

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

to sow discord in the U.S. political system” by pushing arguments and misinformation online about a whole host of divisive political issues, including immigration, the Confederate flag, gun control, and the NFL national anthem protests.

So to basically support the Democrat Party in all they are doing

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

All Conservative, Trump issues being pushed. Trump very well might end up in jail 

Actually, if you read the complaint and not the talking points you'd know this was false. Or a lie. 

The group was pushing both pro and anti trump rhetoric to create a divide. More here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/johnwhuber/status/1053360351264301057?s=21

Gator is once again pushing false and misleading information that he either deliberately distorted (aka lied about) or was too lazy/illiterate to read the filing for himself. 

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

there is no, 'Edited by...' within his post.

jus' sayin'.....

If you post after you've already posted once and you can edit without showing the edit button. But I promise you there was nothing there, cuz I was trying to figure out what it's from

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know...if I'm ever subpoenaed, and have to testify in court, I'm going to demand that the hearing be formatted how I want or else I won't testify, and see how that goes...  

You've never been subpoenaed with all the gov work you do?  Hell, I am about to be subpoenaed and it won't be the first time - neither of which were/are for criminal interests or anything fancy. The first was for testifying on property lines and I ended up not having to give the deposition and the other is coming up in a custody case. ??‍♂️

Just amazed you never have and you are only a few years younger than me.

22 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

If you post after you've already posted once and you can edit without showing the edit button. But I promise you there was nothing there, cuz I was trying to figure out what it's from

it would have to have been done before you posted your post. 

25 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You've never been subpoenaed with all the gov work you do?  Hell, I am about to be subpoenaed and it won't be the first time - neither of which were/are for criminal interests or anything fancy. The first was for testifying on property lines and I ended up not having to give the deposition and the other is coming up in a custody case. ??‍♂️

Just amazed you never have and you are only a few years younger than me.

Nope.  One of the benefits of being a contractor is that it's almost always the govvies that get hauled in front of Congress, not us.  I only know one contractor who has, of the hundreds I've worked with.

Good thing I never was for the OPM hack, too.  I had a waiver to use personal equipment, and had my PC locked down tighter than the government equipment (obviously - I wasn't hacked.)  Had it locked down so tight that it ceased being accessible to me after I left the project.  I couldn't produce the data if they asked - I still have the machine, and could hand it over to them, but only the NSA is decrypting it now.  

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Before Gator spreads more lies: 

BREAKING NEWS: Trump has successfully corrupted the ODNI, DOJ, FBI, and DHS to hide Russia's election hacking.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Y'know...if I'm ever subpoenaed, and have to testify in court, I'm going to demand that the hearing be formatted how I want or else I won't testify, and see how that goes...  

I, for one, will only appear before a Congressional committee (no sub-committies) on the Tuesday following a Bills Super Bowl victory in years where there is a Presidential election, and only if the day is even-numbered. I will additionally only take questions from congressmen who believe my story, and who are also wearing Bills-related clothing. Hats preferable, ties acceptable. Zubaz pants would be fantastic.

I must also be allowed to smoke Scalia's pipe during my testimony.

• Haha (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And now the FBI finally admits to using paid operatives to entrap Carter Page, something we have known and discussed for over a year while others said it was nonsense:

https://mobile.twitter.com/PoliticalShort/status/1053693982297997317

times almost up on this whole fantasy. 

Don't tell @26CornerBlitz. That nutless sack still has hope!