DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

extended recess

that's a good sign it's working after the warnings given to Mueller, right?

The 5 hour delay could be the result of any number of technical issues that needed to be worked out between the attorneys and the judge.

https://www.sfchronicle.com/news/politics/article/The-Latest-Judge-in-Manafort-case-calls-extended-13146753.php

Banker was pressured by his boss to give Manafort loans.

Banker's boss was Stephen Calk, CEO of the Federal Savings Bank of Chicago.  Which is the mortgage lender for the real estate firm Douglas Elliman.  Which company has done real estate deals for the Clintons, and whose CEO held fund-raisers for Hillary.  

12 hours ago, njbuff said:

Trump can lay all this to rest himself if he declassifies all the documents himself.

He has said he will respect the process, but maybe now he should do what he has to end it. 

I wonder Sekulow is telling him this?

If he declassified the documents the screamers would scream and flap their arms

in unison "HES A TRAITOR, ONLY A TRAITOR GIVES UP TOP SECRET SCRETS"

43 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(pivot to State coming)

The people that he tagged! Obama!? And I always found Susan Rice's email that was sent after Trump was sworn in, but before she left her office on Jan 20, 2017, to be unusual. When Trump included her in his tweet about the list of people to have their security clearance revoked it made me think that we have not heard the last of her involvement, or if she is the fall-guy for Obama.

Brennan and Sztrok are f#@!ED. 
FusionGPS is still around.  What happens with them?

This has more twists and turns than any spy novel I've ever read.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The people that he tagged! Obama!? And I always found Susan Rice's email that was sent after Trump was sworn in, but before she left her office on Jan 20, 2017, to be unusual. When Trump included her in his tweet about the list of people to have their security clearance revoked it made me think that we have not heard the last of her involvement, or if she is the fall-guy for Obama.

Brennan and Sztrok are f#@!ED. 
FusionGPS is still around.  What happens with them?

This has more twists and turns than any spy novel I've ever read.

MSM will fight this to the death because they are protecting these people for reasons I will never know.

Trump is the scumbag according to the leftists and leftists that control MSM, so nothing will happen until Sessions (or whomever) wakes up and takes charge.

We all know Trump isn't perfect, but we all know who the real criminals are. Nothing will be done to these people.Their Goddess (Hillary) skated away freely, so start with that.

Soooo I just got a lesson on why the drip, drip, drip. My son, who is not stupid (2 masters, 2 bachelors) thinks I am delusional... Trump was never bugged, no one tried a soft coup, it is all in Trump's head (and my head). 

? Holy #@!&

So, now I have to put together a ton of links for a non-believer to try and get them to see.  No wonder this info is being dripped out. If a smartie like my son can't (or won't) see it,  what will the average American absorb or believe?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Soooo I just got a lesson on why the drip, drip, drip. My son, who is not stupid (2 masters, 2 bachelors) thinks I am delusional... Trump was never bugged, no one tried a soft coup, it is all in Trump's head (and my head). 

? Holy #@!&

So, now I have to put together a ton of links for a non-believer to try and get them to see.  No wonder this info is being dripped out. If a smartie like my son can't (or won't) see it,  what will the average American absorb or believe?

Has he taken the time to look at all the information that we have? I wasn't inclined to believe it for a good while until Dr's speculations turned into something more conclusive.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Has he taken the time to look at all the information that we have? I wasn't inclined to believe it for a good while until Dr's speculations turned into something more conclusive.

Nope. That is what I need to put together... 18 months of a rabbit warren of incestuous DC-swamp coup activity. 

No wonder Trump is slowly rolling this out. I am overwhelmed (pretty much) knowing the story. Now I have to put it together for someone who thinks I am nuts to believe there was a soft coup in place.

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Nope. That is what I need to put together... 18 months of a rabbit warren of incestuous DC-swamp coup activity. 

No wonder Trump is slowly rolling this out. I am overwhelmed (pretty much) knowing the story. Now I have to put it together for someone who thinks I am nuts to believe there was a soft coup in place.

I'm trying to figure out if it was a soft coup or a systemwide cya ("****, we lost and now we're !@#$ed!").

I buy both at this point. 

34 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

? Holy #@!&

I'm always hesitant to offer another persons work, but were I you, I'd ask Greg where his best, most current compendium is, and I'd ask his permission to use it.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

I'm trying to figure out if it was a soft coup or a systemwide cya ("****, we lost and now we're !@#$ed!").

I buy both at this point. 

Hillary’s team couldn’t organize a two car funeral without botching it. They didn’t have some mystical hold on all the sources of power.