DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

I also agree! It's terrible to see a President put himself and his legacy above the country. It's terrible to see a President and his administration lie to the American people over and over again about this issue, especially when we are talking about something as important as a presidential election.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I also agree! It's terrible to see a President put himself and his legacy above the country. It's terrible to see a President and his administration lie to the American people over and over again about this issue, especially when we are talking about something as important as a presidential election.

Racist!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But it's our fault.  We just weren't ready for him.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Who are you, and what have you done with Greggy? #bringbackourgreggy

Edited by joesixpack
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Lol, 

and not just the election, but how the president is ruining alliances and shifting us over towards the most corrupt and dispicable regimes on the planet. Trump looks even worse when he is compared to the honest President that preceded him. Zero members f Obamas circle went to jail. Already got one of Trump's locked up and over 15 indictments. More to follow

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, 

and not just the election, but how the president is ruining alliances and shifting us over towards the most corrupt and dispicable regimes on the planet. Trump looks even worse when he is compared to the honest President that preceded him. Zero members f Obamas circle went to jail. Already got one of Trump's locked up and over 15 indictments. More to follow

Why do you always have to bring Obama into it?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

It's just a reminder of how not very long ago we were so much better, then we let our guard down and the Nazis moved in. 

Oh, I see.

So it is like when people bring up Hillary to point out how much worse we would be with the Commies.  Thanks for clearing that up.  You're a big help :beer:.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, snafu said:

Oh, I see.

So it is like when people bring up Hillary to point out how much better we would be with  law abiding, non-treasonous leader .  Thanks for clearing that up.  You're a big help :beer:.

Fixed that for ya, kit kit :) 

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It's just a reminder of how not very long ago we were so much better, then we let our guard down and the Nazis moved in. 

Was that before 2012, or after, when he had more flexibility?

• Like (+1) 1