DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

That's quite a leap.  You should get into the olympic training program as a long jumper.  You could destroy the world record. 

If you have not been paying attention to the details, I guess it would be. Do you even know what Manafort was doing in Ukraine? 

We already know Putin wanted Trump in, Trump wanted Russian help and sought it. Manafort had experience working with Putin puppets and was Trump's campaign chair. Ya, nothing to see there 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I doubt that Manafort is the ultimate target and I also think that Mueller is trying to get him to flip (just not on the person that the pundits are thinking of)

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

I doubt that Manafort is the ultimate target and I also think that Mueller is trying to get him to flip (just not on the person that the pundits are thinking of)

May not end up being the ultimate target as that remains to be seen, but if the investigation ends up proving that Manafort was the person in the Trump campaign that had shady dealings with Russians and other players, that's a worthwhile conclusion. Even from the little we know at this time, his associations with those close to the Kremlin certainly beg questions worth seeking answers to, imo. 

As much as the media and those on both the left and right insist this has always been about Trump, the charge given was to investigate the Trump campaign and certainly Manafort was the face of it for a time in the summer of '16. 

42 minutes ago, K-9 said:

May not end up being the ultimate target as that remains to be seen, but if the investigation ends up proving that Manafort was the person in the Trump campaign that had shady dealings with Russians and other players, that's a worthwhile conclusion. Even from the little we know at this time, his associations with those close to the Kremlin certainly beg questions worth seeking answers to, imo. 

As much as the media and those on both the left and right insist this has always been about Trump, the charge given was to investigate the Trump campaign and certainly Manafort was the face of it for a time in the summer of '16. 

The more news that's coming out about Manafort, the more slippery he looks.  But, there's increasing evidence that Manafort was a deliberate plant in Trump's campaign.   The timeline of the collusion investigations and Manafort's time in Trump's campaign do not align very well with the Russia collusion theory.

My guess is that people other than Trump are getting very nervous about Manafort going into the slammer, because he was Putin's bagman for other American acquaintances well before he met Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

The more news that's coming out about Manafort, the more slippery he looks.  But, there's increasing evidence that Manafort was a deliberate plant in Trump's campaign.   The timeline of the collusion investigations and Manafort's time in Trump's campaign do not align very well with the Russia collusion theory.

My guess is that people other than Trump are getting very nervous about Manafort going into the slammer, because he was Putin's bagman for other American acquaintances well before he met Trump.

Interesting stuff here. I gotta look into the Manafort as a plant story. That’s an incredible thing to think about. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Interesting stuff here. I gotta look into the Manafort as a plant story. That’s an incredible thing to think about. 

I'll link you some of the best on that topic when I get back to the office - but it's a well covered topic in the DOJ thread and the Deep State thread (maybe a few other?). 

It changes the entire narrative, and has more than just smoke to back it up.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I'll link you some of the best on that topic when I get back to the office - but it's a well covered topic in the DOJ thread and the Deep State thread (maybe a few other?). 

It changes the entire narrative, and has more than just smoke to back it up.

I’ve been a avoiding those threads like the plague if I can help it so if you wouldn’t mind linking some stuff, I’ll take a look.

• Like (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Judge Revokes Manafort's Bail
6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

If you have not been paying attention to the details, I guess it would be. Do you even know what Manafort was doing in Ukraine? 

We already know Putin wanted Trump in, Trump wanted Russian help and sought it. Manafort had experience working with Putin puppets and was Trump's campaign chair. Ya, nothing to see there 

I gotta say, Putin runs a smashing US economy, don't he?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I guess Democrats are ok with Paul Manafort’s children being separated from their family

?

Quite barbaric how that judge just ripped Manafort away from his family like that.

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/5/2018 at 1:12 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Per Rasmussen, 51% of Americans now believe the FBI broke the law in order to try to stop Trump's presidency. The slow roll out of evidence is working. It's 51% now - wait til the IG report on the FISA abuse drops, it'll push that number over 60% as we reach a saturation point. 

And that 51% would jump to 91% if Donald Trump supporters and Republicans simply presented all these Washington, DC illegalities as Arkansas political hucksters Bill and Hillary Clinton trying to steal the 2016 Presidential election.  No one trusts the Clintons.  No one.  The scam artists Clintons are lying thieves who will do anything to win the White House.  Anything!

:doh:

Just now, PearlHowardman said:

And that 51% would jump to 91% if Donald Trump supporters and Republicans simply presented all these Washington, DC illegalities as Arkansas political hucksters Bill and Hillary Clinton trying to steal the 2016 Presidential election.  No one trusts the Clintons.  No one.  The scam artists Clintons are lying thieves who will do anything to win the White House.  Anything!

:doh:

Who are you talking to?