DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You did not show facts. You showed a desperation to believe anything that confirms your preformed conclusion. 

The facts show you're wrong. 

As they have from the start of this thread. 

I'm stunned you spend any time with him.

He either knows he's making up crap just to troll, or he's genuinely stupid enough to believe what he writes. Either way, he is best ignored.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, LABillzFan said:

I'm stunned you spend any time with him.

He either knows he's making up crap just to troll, or he's genuinely stupid enough to believe what he writes. Either way, he is best ignored.

You're 100% correct, of course. :beer:

I just can't quit him. I try, and try, and try... 

Image result for I just can't quit you gif

• Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're 100% correct, of course. :beer:

I just can't quit him. I try, and try, and try... 

Image result for I just can't quit you gif

Just sit down with Gleeful Gator, look him straight in the eye and tell him, "It's not you Gator, it's me". Then drop the mic and walk away.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

My favorite part of the Stone indictment is that he lied to Congress, you know, the Republican House led investigation they tried so hard to use to whitewash the whole thing. That's great. These clowns tried so hard to get Hillary for nothing and failed. Tried so hard to protect Trump and his criminal buddies, and failed. 

Failures! F YOU!!! 

Thank God Schiff took over.

Hurry Schiff, Hurry!!!

4 minutes ago, snafu said:

Thank God Schiff took over.

Hurry Schiff, Hurry!!!

Well, if they get that much out of a shortened investigation, imagine how much Mueller has! 

45 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just sit down with Gleeful Gator, look him straight in the eye and tell him, "It's not you Gator, it's me". Then drop the mic and walk away.

Shut up, remember that you are really stupid 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Facts? I showed you what facts we have. You just offered spin 

No one is saying that, they are correctly pointing out how these indictments move closer to Trump, and getting Stone obviously does that. 

Context is important. Moscow hotel, lies, lies and more lies, meetings with Russians, etc. 

You need to think ahead a bit.  When Mueller wraps up his gig and no charges are filed against Trump you're gonna be left (pun intended) with an empty feeling.  Best that you get on board the next step in this long charade.  Nancy sounded the bell recently when she asked the question about how Trump is compromised.  Best to move on from Mueller, Stone, etc and start chirping about Trump being compromised by Putin outside of any election wrongdoing.  Sow the seeds on that.  Mueller is an asset with declining value.  Go all in on Putin having Trump compromised in some other fashion.  Find a new hook on which to hang your hat.

14 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Tibs hallucinates.

i certainly respect that Tibs despises Trump with all his soul and mind and might.

but hoping that something arises, the first useful thing, after 24 months of dicking around, isn't good.

13 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

You need to think ahead a bit.  When Mueller wraps up his gig and no charges are filed against Trump you're gonna be left (pun intended) with an empty feeling.  Best that you get on board the next step in this long charade.  Nancy sounded the bell recently when she asked the question about how Trump is compromised.  Best to move on from Mueller, Stone, etc and start chirping about Trump being compromised by Putin outside of any election wrongdoing.  Sow the seeds on that.  Mueller is an asset with declining value.  Go all in on Putin having Trump compromised in some other fashion.  Find a new hook on which to hang your hat.

6 more years of this.

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

i certainly respect that Tibs despises Trump with all his soul and mind and might.

but hoping that something arises, the first useful thing, after 24 months of dicking around, isn't good.

no worries. he has shown an almost teflon like ability to just move to the next DNC talking point when his existing narrative is crushed

10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

no worries. he has shown an almost teflon like ability to just move to the next DNC talking point when his existing narrative is crushed

must be nice, just wake up with no memory of being total ass-backwards dead wrong about Trump the whole time.

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I think its funny that it all won't matter either way. He could of done anything with Putin and you guys could care less. No way he can be convicted by the senate. Sure, a bunch of his people will be convicted and all but he will skate away. 

But, the fact that he is such an incompetent boob and the people hate him means he is so damaged he will probably drag the whole party down with him. So, there is that. 

17 minutes ago, snafu said:

I'm sure you're imagining.

I'm also imagining all the butt sucking Trump does with Putin? Compromised, so obvious 

Just now, Hedge said:

The inside of your head sounds truly frightening.

Do you honestly think Trump would have turned down help from the murderous Putin? Seriously? 

Intelligence says he was helping Trump at the same time Trump was trying to get a hotel built in Moscow. Not hard to see the connection. 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Do you honestly think Trump would have turned down help from the murderous Putin? Seriously? 

Intelligence says he was helping Trump at the same time Trump was trying to get a hotel built in Moscow. Not hard to see the connection. 

What hotel?

No, seriously...a quid pro quo requires both a quid and a quo.  So where's the hotel?

• Like (+1) 2