DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

The judge said that, not Tibs.

Then he came back with a mia culpa and apologized, admitting he had the facts wrong. Feel free though to make the initial false accusation the headline and bury the correct story on page 18.

23 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

And of course I have a meeting in ten minutes.... 

(Now that the MSM got their "Treason!" talking points and ran with them... the judge walks them back. Which story will get more ink? The first, erroneous one? Or the accurate one?) 

3 minutes ago, peace out said:

The judge said that, not Tibs.

You need to be a lot more honest about the context and further backtracking the judge made before quoting me.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, peace out said:

The judge apologized for the treason remark, which came after and in a different context than his claim that Flynn betrayed the flag.

Go watch the Will Chamberlain scope posted above. It'll clear it up. He wasn't saying Flynn betrayed the flag, he said you could make the argument he betrayed the flag. This wasn't an admonishment of Flynn, but a clarification of the charges and the implications as he was trying to get Flynn to withdraw his plea. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

he said you could make the argument he betrayed the flag. This wasn't an admonishment of Flynn, but a clarification of the charges and the implications as he was trying to get Flynn to withdraw his plea. 

Your right - that's exactly what was said. The bolded is your opinion and not a fact. 

Just now, peace out said:

Your right - that's exactly what was said. The bolded is your opinion and not a fact. 

No, it's a fact. He asked for him to do so several times. He then proceeded to lay out the scenarios Flynn was facing if he did so, including "arguably" (his word/qualifier) "betraying the flag". That's said to a man who's served his country for 33 years as a wake up call. This was proven later when he got the SCO to admit Logan Act was the most they could hang on Flynn: "that's what I wanted to hear"... Sullivan knows how little the Logan Act has been prosecuted. 

10 minutes ago, peace out said:

The judge apologized for the treason remark, which came after and in a different context than his claim that Flynn betrayed the flag.

This is false................................again

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, it's a fact. He asked for him to do so several times. He then proceeded to lay out the scenarios Flynn was facing if he did so, including "arguably" (his word/qualifier) "betraying the flag". That's said to a man who's served his country for 33 years as a wake up call. This was proven later when he got the SCO to admit Logan Act was the most they could hang on Flynn: "that's what I wanted to hear"... Sullivan knows how little the Logan Act has been prosecuted. 

It's not a fact - just like the liberal talking point on the other side is not a fact

Get back to me after sentencing.

It's not a fact - just like the liberal talking point on the other side is not a fact

Get back to me after sentencing.

How is it not a fact that the judge was trying to get Flynn to withdraw his plea when he asked him precisely that - not once or twice or three times, but several times? He even ordered a recess so Flynn could consult with his attorneys about that very question. Sullivan said he was uncomfortable sentencing someone for a crime they are not guilty of - that's how he began the hearing... 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, peace out said:

You are so blind to the truth. So dishonest, how do you expect anything you say to be believed by anyone other than your leftwing nutjobs?

Stop the damn lieing! For God's sake you're an adult!!!    Act like one for a change!!!!

"Arguably, that undermines everything this flag over here stands for. Arguably, you sold your country out.”

Now, what lie came out from the White House over this? He was entrapped by FBI? You clowns will try--and fail--to call out me, a humble, honest poster, yet let the WH say anything. Clowns! 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How is it not a fact that the judge was trying to get Flynn to withdraw his plea when he asked him precisely that - not once or twice or three times, but several times? He even ordered a recess so Flynn could consult with his attorneys about that very question. Sullivan said he was uncomfortable sentencing someone for a crime they are not guilty of - that's how he began the hearing... 

The judge began the hearing like that because Flynn's lawyers submitted a pre-trial memo claiming there was FBI misconduct in the interview and that Flynn was entrapped. The judge gave Flynn the option to withdraw his plea because of what that pre-trial memo said. Flynn and his lawyers then said under oath, multiple times, the FBI did not entrap Flynn.

The judge began the hearing like that because Flynn's lawyers submitted a pre-trial memo claiming there was FBI misconduct in the interview and that Flynn was entrapped. The judge gave Flynn the option to withdraw his plea because of what that pre-trial memo said. Flynn and his lawyers then said under oath, multiple times, the FBI did not entrap Flynn.

He began the hearing like that, yes. And had he left it there after Flynn initially refused you'd be 100% correct in the belief I was reading into the judge's words and actions too much. Unquestionably that's true. But he didn't leave it there. He kept returning to it, clarifying that he was not comfortable sentencing someone for a crime they did not commit (not that they said they didn't commit, that they did not commit). The judge asked several times for a recess, for a second opinion from outside counsel. It was more than just due diligence after the sentencing memo. 

That's what happened. That's not a comment on what the judge's intention was beyond that, but that much is clear. He was pushing Flynn to withdraw his plea and pushing the SCO to admit the charges they were dangling over his head re Turkey had no real teeth.

2 minutes ago, peace out said:

I just want to put on the record that I agree with this, because in about an hour you and the rest of the band of idiots are going to insist I think it's false.  

You're still going to insist that, of course, because you're all ***** stupid, but at least now I won't feel compelled to argue with you.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, DC Tom said:

I just want to put on the record that I agree with this, because in about an hour you and the rest of the band of idiots are going to insist I think it's false.  

You're still going to insist that, of course, because you're all ***** stupid, but at least now I won't feel compelled to argue with you.

I know you agree with this as you said as much yesterday. It won't be me insisting it's false.

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He kept returning to it, clarifying that he was not comfortable sentencing someone for a crime they did not commit (not that they said they didn't commit, that they did not commit).

He was pushing Flynn to withdraw his plea and pushing the SCO to admit the charges they were dangling over his head re Turkey had no real teeth.

If the judge thought (any of!) the charges has no real teeth he would have rescinded the charges like you and Trump Nation predicted prior to the trial.