DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Well apparently Nancy Pelosi said that Mueller cannot be objective.

Personally I would have appointed Obama as a special prosecutor.

that would have been perfect. Itd be a soap opera of fantastic bull ****

Don't you want to know if Trump hired and then protected a person compromised by the Russians?

You don't think that's a very serious issue?

women being able to vote is a serious issue. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they're with they're male husband.

that would have been perfect. Itd be a soap opera of fantastic bull ****

women being able to vote is a serious issue. Women shouldn't be allowed to vote unless they're with they're male husband.

So you don't care if the Russians are screwing over your country, as long as Donald is happy, so are you.

They didn't screw us over. They made sure we don't have a President Clinton II. I commend them for that.

and (of course) the left's spinning the Wikileaks dump of actual Democrat E-mails to "RUSSIA HACKING our ELECTION"

is idiotic...............but it gets repeated every five minutes.

Reuters buries this pesky fact in paragraph 6: 'no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia'

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/05/18/reuters-buries-this-pesky-fact-in-paragraph-6-no-evidence-of-wrongdoing-or-collusion-between-the-campaign-and-russia/?utm_campaign=twitchywidget

They didn't screw us over. They made sure we don't have a President Clinton II. I commend them for that.

And they deserve to have their compromised person in a position to view all our national security secrets.

Glad you love the Russians

Well apparently Nancy Pelosi said that Mueller cannot be objective.

Personally I would have appointed Obama as a special prosecutor.

Me too. For the criminal investigation into the treasonous activities of the SOS and her family's "foundation" - which is rotten to the core, and Corps, and corpse.

And they deserve to have their compromised person in a position to view all our national security secrets.

Glad you love the Russians

It's not so much I love the Russians as it is I despise Hillary. I can learn to love Borscht.

So you don't care if the Russians are screwing over your country, as long as Donald is happy, so are you.

my favorite movie about russia was spies like us. That movie gets no respect. Between that movie and red dawn we have a lot to learn about our Russian friends

So having a mole/spy/compromised person in WH is no big deal.

If it kept Hillary out of the White House? Yeah I'm good with it.

But seriously I tend to wait until all the facts come out before I come to the conclusion if it's a big deal or not. I don't let emotion run my decision making process. Unlike you chicken little.

You and Putin both. You low information voters are a threat to our democracy/republic

Good. It appears the the democracy/republic is pretty !@#$ed up right now and a good threat to it is a good thing.

getting sickened unto death about this, but....

this should have been done back in December with a truly neutral Special Prosecutor.

and if the Prosecutor comes back with nothing, can we end this please?

• Haha (+1) 1

So having a mole/spy/compromised person in WH is no big deal.

You guys love the Republican party, not the USA

ackroid was great in it.

But you mentioned usa. Man, USA! USA! USA!

getting sickened unto death about this, but....

this should have been done back in December with a truly neutral Special Prosecutor.

and if the Prosecutor comes back with nothing, can we end this please?

is that like non binary or queer

ackroid was great in it.

But you mentioned usa. Man, USA! USA! USA!

is that like non binary or queer

well, Trump's golf buddy isn't a neutral Counsel, nor is an appointee by Obama

someone who isn't obvious in the pocket of one of the two sides would be nice

and yes, Dems are basically biased and totally partial, if you argue otherwise...

well, Trump's golf buddy isn't a neutral Counsel, nor is an appointee by Obama

someone who isn't obvious in the pocket of one of the two sides would be nice

and yes, Dems are basically biased and totally partial, if you argue otherwise...

are they cos gendered white men

my favorite movie about russia was spies like us. That movie gets no respect. Between that movie and red dawn we have a lot to learn about our Russian friends

Well, we know they like Soulfinger