DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

•  JEFF REYNOLDS       

Comey really isn't coming off well under questioning. At all.

• STACEY LENNOX       

He has trouble understanding Ratcliffe's letter?  Really? This man is a liar or dumb as a stone. 

• STACEY LENNOX       

After this Comey should go off into the woods for good. How much do you want to bet that Ratcliffe has responses to the notification about Hillary Clinton's plot that proves Comey was aware? That they are being held until after this testimony?

These Keystone Cops have been so sloppy on everything else, I have to believe there are notes, texts or e-mails. 

He's a liar

• Like (+1) 1

• STACEY LENNOX       

This man was instrumental in ruining the lives of General Michael Flynn, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, Svetlana Lokhova, and countless others. 

That he will likely pay no price other than being viewed and an incompetent moron is beyond frustrating. 

• MEGAN FOX       

Sen. Leahy grumbles that this hearing is a political stunt to help Trump get elected and then launches into a political speech to get Joe Biden elected.

• JEFF REYNOLDS       

The Dems are clearly coordinating their message that Russia never stopped interfering with our elections and that when Trump gets reelected, it's even more proof that he's Putin's puppet. Nobody is buying it

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Cornyn: Did you call the Steele dossier "salacious and unverified?"

Comey: Well, part of it I think...I don't recall, the sex part maybe? 

Come on now. Why would anyone believe any part of that dossier after realizing a major part of it was SALACIOUS AND UNVERIFIED? 

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Comey is the epitome of a scurrilous, untouchable FBI clown well above answering any questions "under oath", something foreign to him...and don't tell me the SAME omnipotent , untouchable "culture" did not exist on Sleepy Bob's watch....it is ingrained......these clowns make J Edgar look like an altar boy........he has the same untouchable tendencies as the other clown named Brennan......

• Thank you (+1) 1