DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The Barnett interview is definitely the newest piece. What I've been told by investigators connected is that this whole matter has been one big ball of yarn. The more threads they pull, the more yarn they've found. That's also why I've been told for the last 6 months that it's really going to take another term to do right since they keep finding more and more dirt/guilty parties.

Justice is slow when it's unraveling something so massive. This ties into so much other corruption that it's near impossible to disconnect and focus only on one element of it.

(and they're trying to do it without pulling the whole damn system down with it)

Yes, I agree.

Your statement was "Sullivan has his hands full now".  I believe that the public at large wouldn't have seen any of these disclosures if Flynn's case closed months ago.  Aren't these disclosures all coming out of Powell's office because the evidence disclosures are part of an ongoing order in Flynn's case?  In a big way, this is a blessing to people who want to see behind the curtain.  It is also a way to undercut those who want to downplay bad acts of the Russia investigators (or hold them up as impeccable). 

Eventually, there will be too much yarn to ignore.  Thank you Judge Sullivan!

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Bakin said:

Can someone please go to jail already?

No one is going anywhere. No one. If you're not on Twitter or at a Trump rally, you don't even know this is going on.

Mark my words...no one is going to prison, no one is getting in trouble, and no major news organization is going to report on it. Not even Fox is reporting on it.

The biggest megaphone is undefeated for a reason.

19 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

No one is going anywhere. No one. If you're not on Twitter or at a Trump rally, you don't even know this is going on.

Mark my words...no one is going to prison, no one is getting in trouble, and no major news organization is going to report on it. Not even Fox is reporting on it.

Understandable crossover Buffalo Bills Syndrome.

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I suppose Clinesmith could back out of his plea deal...

I linked to a Fox article up thread. 🤷‍♂️  Here it is again.  As for the rest of the "msm" they do seem incurious.

I am sure Trump will remain quite as a mouse about all this at the debates.*

* assuming we have debates

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

One person is going to jail for sure, Clinesmith. 

We'll see if more are coming, but there's already one scalp. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Sadly, some here lack even half that brain as they prove daily with their posts. 

(and in this thread)

What's doubly funny is those people insisted on not commenting on independent journalists' speculations and urged everyone to wait until the source documents were out in the open to see if that speculation was correct. 

Yet, here we are ...

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was all done "by the book" of course... 

...so "Sleepy Bob" is actually "Sleazy Bob"........and we should believe that Comey sullied "Squeaky Clean Bob's " by the book FBI culture.......that joint needs its own sewer system....

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1