DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

New text messages dropping — more evidence that this was a crime against General Flynn. All the people outraged for the last few months about “systemic abuses” of power in law enforcement who remain silent (or mocking) of this matter only prove that they have no principles. Purely partisanship. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He was always right. 

(Because he’s known for years)

Whaddaya mean Trump knew for years? The WSJ, NYT, The Atlantic, CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the "msm" told me that when Trump says something about spying, corruption, and/or sedition it is "without evidence."  :rolleyes:

The chumps are sitting on this. We all wondered if they would, and now we know for certain. Mentioning it for 12 seconds or on page 32 ain't gonna cut it. It is a shame that we do not have a President who will use his bully pulpit to inform the masses. <_<  Bet you none of the lame stream media schlumps "fact checks" him this time.

The debates are gonna be lit.*

*still not convinced there will be debates

• Like (+1) 3

On 9/23/2020 at 12:59 PM, GG said:

During this time Bohai's parent company (HNA) spent nearly $100 billion in an acquisition spree, which all required regulatory approvals. 

FWIW, and maybe unrelated, HNA was also set to buy Scaramucci's hedge fund. Funny how the Mooch turned into never-Trumper after the deal blew up. 

Mooch and BO we’re pals in college. 

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Four years later, his story changes. Why ever would he be working to retroactively change his story now of all times? 

In the words of Nancy Pelosi, “I fell for a set up. I was set up! How you like my hair? I had a ‘blow out’.”

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1