DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Kind of like you lie about being a Christian? 

I'm not going to judge you since the Bible clearly states to not judge other people lest you be judged. So, I'm not going to call you a shameless disgusting person for your continued blasphemy. 

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I'm not going to judge you since the Bible clearly states to not judge other people lest you be judged. So, I'm not going to call you a shameless disgusting person for your continued blasphemy. 

Hoax.  You don't know your own religion!  That teaching simply means that we are to be forgiving, not that we are to ignore evil.  If your version of religion involves demonizing brown people and denigrating women, that's on you.  That is not my version of Christianity, and I won't ignore it.  The Bible simply does not teach otherwise.  Have a nice day, hoaxer. 

Edited by SectionC3

This is a good article. It should enrage any true American who can see through the MSM lies and half truths.

It’s a recap of some of the things we already know. Loaded with facts. Leftists will hate it.

• Like (+1) 2

19 hours ago, Hedge said:

This is a good article. It should enrage any true American who can see through the MSM lies and half truths.

It’s a recap of some of the things we already know. Loaded with facts. Leftists will hate it.

• Like (+1) 1