DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

This is a devastating video.

Well, Nadler cannot deny it is happening after this. Jordan better finish with "this is happening in democratic run cities" and come back and tie it to his "defund the police" comment and how they are not allowing the feds in to help/break it up.

• Like (+1) 1

Jim Jordan concludes his opening statement, showing a video of "peaceful protesters", who are anything and everything but that (it's a highlight reel of clips that have been posted in the Antifa and Liberal Protests threads). He opened with "Spying!" then ran through a concise version of SpyGate. Solid with facts (as opposed to Nads earlier diatribe), so Leftists will hate it.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is a devastating video.

It's a myth, don't cha know?

Nads shut the video down. Coward.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Hedge said:

Jim Jordan concludes his opening statement, showing a video of "peaceful protesters", who are anything and everything but that (it's a highlight reel of clips that have been posted in the Antifa and Liberal Protests threads). He opened with "Spying!" then ran through a concise version of SpyGate. Solid with facts (as opposed to Nads earlier diatribe), so Leftists will hate it.

It's a myth, don't cha know?

Nads shut the video down. Coward.

And now Nadler is bitching about the video policy. SMH

• Haha (+1) 1

I wonder how long the video was that Jordan was playing. And I bet even he was surprised that it wasn't nixed faster. There was a group of about 3-4 Leftist committee members who swarmed Nads and were seemingly making him pull the plug on it. I'm sure there will be clips of this posted at some point.

• Thank you (+1) 1

AG Barr just said, "Who of the president's enemies have I indicted?"

He then when on to explain how it was he who prosecuted Stone, the president's ally.

That's one arrow taken from Nadler's quiver. Nadler looks really ill.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Queen Sheila "YES OR NO! RECLAIMING MY TIME!"

This grandstanding is ridiculous.

You ask the man a question so let him answer it!    

She makes a statement and then cuts him off and demands her time back.

Here's how the hearing has gone so far.

AG Barr: "They are trying to burn down a federal courthouse with people inside it."

Democrats: "Why are you protecting the courthouse? It's because you are trying to help the President politically isn't it?"

• Like (+1) 2