DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The entire opening statement is great. I can't wait to see Nadler's face when Barr starts into the Portland riot section. That was also the first I have heard about the rioters launching sh!t filled balloons against the Feds.

Expect A LOT of interrupting of Barr during most of the Dem questioning, especially after they see (once again) that Barr will not fall into their traps.

--

Edited by Hedge
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Hedge said:

The entire opening statement is great. I can't wait to see Nadler's face when Barr starts into the Portland riot section. That was also the first I have heard about the rioters launching sh!t filled balloons against the Feds.

Expect A LOT of interrupting of Barr during most of the Dem questioning, especially after they see (once again) that Barr will not fall into their traps.

--

image.thumb.jpeg.8ea4df8f1697e3ec2b8b097ad15a04ec.jpeg

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

Translation: Don't waste time focusing on the lies we repeatedly told you in the past, its more important to focus on the lies we need you to believe today.

Trump supporter talking about lies? You guys live on lies 

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

Translation: Don't waste time focusing on the lies we repeatedly told you in the past, its more important to focus on the lies we need you to believe today.

I find it interesting that she went on Maria Bartiromo's show.  I'd expect to see her on much friendlier networks trying to muddy the waters.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

?

So we can fire people for old texts, tweets, emails, and jokes, but we should just forget about an outgoing president spying on the newly elected POTUS.

That's rich

• Like (+1) 2