DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, GG said:

I asked the same question 3 times.  What do Trump's lies have to do with the January 4, 2017 White House meeting?

You’re so confused.  Your last question was about whether Trump wrote notes with respect to that meeting.  Unfortunately this is a good example of why you’re on the Fluffer List. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

You’re so confused.  Your last question was about whether Trump wrote notes with respect to that meeting.  Unfortunately this is a good example of why you’re on the Fluffer List. 

It was the same question, rephrased.

Go ahead and be the imbecilic man child.  i think we're understanding the real reason you hate Trump.  He stole your shtick.  Do you paint your face orange too?

1 minute ago, GG said:

It was the same question, rephrased.

Go ahead and be the imbecilic man child.  i think we're understanding the real reason you hate Trump.  He stole your shtick.  Do you paint your face orange too?

Actually if it was rephrased it wasn’t the same question and in fact was a variant of the original question.  Another gem from the apparently self-styled intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong community on this message board.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Actually if it was rephrased it wasn’t the same question and in fact was a variant of the original question.  Another gem from the apparently self-styled intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong community on this message board.  

I take it you won't address the main point.

Enjoy what's coming to you and your ilk.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

I take it you won't address the main point.

Enjoy what's coming to you and your ilk.

What is the main point?  And what is “coming to [me] and [my] ilk?”  That seems rather ominous.  I hope that the foundering member of the Fluffer List isn’t threatening me.  

Just now, SectionC3 said:

What is the main point?  And what is “coming to [me] and [my] ilk?”  That seems rather ominous.  I hope that the foundering member of the Fluffer List isn’t threatening me.  

Only if you think that a Trump re-election is a threat.  Which wouldn't be surprising.

16 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Still didn’t answer the question about what you do for a living.  I’ll take a whack at a response.  

You’re a moderately educated  lower middle class white guy who blames somebody else for the fact that, despite your hard and honest work at your relatively menial job, you never quite reached the station in life you think you deserved.  This is mostly due to the fact that you didn’t work quite as hard as you thought you did, you didn’t prioritize education early in life, and the hard work in which you engaged was directed toward the wrong things. 

Deep down, you know you’re a loser and you put others down to try to make yourself feel better.  Basically the classic narrative of the white lowlife southerner who dumps on minorities and others not because he hates but because putting others down means he doesn’t have the shittiest life of the bunch.  

I’ll assume I nailed it until I hear otherwise. 

You answered your own loaded question with this?

I was given good advice long ago. It was never to ask what someone’s nationality or religion is, or what they do for a living because we all have pre-conceived notions that attach to the answers. You didn’t get an answer, so you made up a “loser” story of your own. 

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

You answered your own loaded question with this?

I was given good advice long ago. It was never to ask what someone’s nationality or religion is, or what they do for a living because we all have pre-conceived notions that attach to the answers. You didn’t get an answer, so you made up a “loser” story of your own. 

That has yet to be refuted.  He denigrates and insults the intelligence of those who disagree with his trash point of view.  Apparently he can’t take it when somebody turns up the heat a bit and points out a few common characteristics of those with his point of view.  So far, it looks like the “shoe” fits here. 

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

That has yet to be refuted.  He denigrates and insults the intelligence of those who disagree with his trash point of view.  Apparently he can’t take it when somebody turns up the heat a bit and points out a few common characteristics of those with his point of view.  So far, it looks like the “shoe” fits here. 

I know what he’s reported many times that he does for a living.  I have no reason not to take him at his word. You have probably run across his many posts about his job if you’re active in these threads, which you are. Even so, you didn’t actually guess at his job, did you?  No, you went off with some pop-psychologist put-down. Disingenuous at best on your part.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

GG is an idiot 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, snafu said:

I know what he’s reported many times that he does for a living.  I have no reason not to take him at his word. You have probably run across his many posts about his job if you’re active in these threads, which you are. Even so, you didn’t actually guess at his job, did you?  No, you went off with some pop-psychologist put-down. Disingenuous at best on your part.

Hoax.  There’s nothing disingenuous about what I did.  He had a few things to say that had no bearing on the conversation.  The bully then was given a taste of his own medicine.  Tough beans for him.  Perhaps I struck a nerve. 

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  There’s nothing disingenuous about what I did.  He had a few things to say that had no bearing on the conversation.  The bully then was given a taste of his own medicine.  Tough beans for him.  Perhaps I struck a nerve. 

Not with me. 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

...uh oh...Arkancide could be mobilizing............stay tuned.................

"In December 2019, Nader was charged in U.S. federal court with violating campaign finance laws by allegedly also using over three and half million dollars to reach out to Hillary Clinton's 2016 campaign for the U.S. Presidency, through a front."

For the life of me, I don’t get why some of you continue to engage with the earthworms and maggots that infest this place from time to time. You can’t be thinking that you’ll get an honest dialogue, yet alone an honest answer from the :wacko:  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Nanker said:

For the life of me, I don’t get why some of you continue to engage with the earthworms and maggots that infest this place from time to time. You can’t be thinking that you’ll get an honest dialogue, yet alone an honest answer from the :wacko:  

A -freakin'-men. There's honest back and forth dialog between people who don't share a common view...and then there's the  "discussion" you find with the trolls here while they plug their ears, blindfold their eyes and drool all over themselves.  A pointless exercise in futility. 

• Thank you (+1) 3