DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think the inverse is also true. Which is the scary part. If Biden wins, and they try to sweep this all away, they will be met by force. 

However the election goes, November 4th will begin one of the most tenuous and dangerous times in our nation's history.

So, are you planning on joining Jacob Wohl in taking up arms?  Maybe DJT can join you.  He's good at shooting giraffes.  He could be a helpful ally. 

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

fake lawyer.........hide your fraud versus displaying it.......Ebay may recall your shingle.............

Hoax.  

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

So, are you planning on joining Jacob Wohl in taking up arms?  Maybe DJT can join you.  He's good at shooting giraffes.  He could be a helpful ally. 

Hoax.  

....if the shoe fits....you are a hoax......I could see you in plea deals for jaywalking clients settling for 20 years....have to admit you are amusing......hell I could even see you as lead dawg in parking ticket offenses.......third chair.....hi-chair....electric chair.........take your pick.....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's hiding from the Flynn ruling but judging other people as to their religion convictions. Just another 2 bit lawyer thinking he's God. 

Hoax.  

Sophistry is the perfect word for what happened today.  It’s not about Flynn.  It’s about the rule of law.  

https://news.google.com/articles/CAIiEI9uxhyk7W_Vpi7JlTakcWsqFQgEKg0IACoGCAowuLUIMNFnMLnhAg?hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....if the shoe fits....you are a hoax......I could see you in plea deals for jaywalking clients settling for 20 years....have to admit you are amusing......hell I could even see you as lead dawg in parking ticket offenses.......third chair.....hi-chair....electric chair.........take your pick.....

Hoax.  

What is it that you do for a living? 

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It was the question.  You inserted the word "being" in today.  But you didn't have it initially. 

That was your question.  Answer my question first, hoax boy.

46 minutes ago, Nanker said:

He’s really C-Section 3. That’s the third C-Section that was performed on his *****. It’s a tranny thing.

Performed on my what?  

1 hour ago, GG said:

That was your question.  Answer my question first, hoax boy.

Hoax. It was your question.  Your poorly phrased question, for what it’s worth. 

Edited by SectionC3

4 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Still didn’t answer the question about what you do for a living.  I’ll take a whack at a response.  

You’re a moderately educated  lower middle class white guy who blames somebody else for the fact that, despite your hard and honest work at your relatively menial job, you never quite reached the station in life you think you deserved.  This is mostly due to the fact that you didn’t work quite as hard as you thought you did, you didn’t prioritize education early in life, and the hard work in which you engaged was directed toward the wrong things. 

Deep down, you know you’re a loser and you put others down to try to make yourself feel better.  Basically the classic narrative of the white lowlife southerner who dumps on minorities and others not because he hates but because putting others down means he doesn’t have the shittiest life of the bunch.  

I’ll assume I nailed it until I hear otherwise. 

39 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Performed on my what?  

Hoax. It was your question.  Your poorly phrased question, for what it’s worth. 

Not your playground to pollute.  

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

He's hiding from the Flynn ruling but judging other people as to their religion convictions. Just another 2 bit lawyer thinking he's God. 

Without supervision, the acts of amoral men are as those of termites.