DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

12 minutes ago, Hedge said:

Grenell's new position is announced: Comedian.

Getting it 'wrong' implies that they made any effort to get it right (or even cared about getting it right.)

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

This Flynndication is even better than the last Flynndication 

If you're saying that this is another opportunity to prove that you're a lying weasel, then yes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dubs said:

The urgency related to full disclosure has to be high. If Biden wins, this all goes away on Inauguration Day and probably before that. 

which does a lot to explain why there was a Muller report, impeachment, the reaction by governors to Covid, and now the nationwide riots.  Anything to run out the clock. 

If Biden loses, the stage certainly seems set for bloodshed. George Floyd's murder was the kindling. Trump winning will be the match. Charges brought against Obama will be the gasoline. He will be deemed another innocent black man that the justice system failed. The United States will burn if things aren't done perfectly if they go after him.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, LB3 said:

If Biden loses, the stage certainly seems set for bloodshed. George Floyd's murder was the kindling. Trump winning will be the match. Charges brought against Obama will be the gasoline. He will be deemed another innocent black man that the justice system failed. The United States will burn if things aren't done perfectly if they go after him.

I think the inverse is also true. Which is the scary part. If Biden wins, and they try to sweep this all away, they will be met by force. 

However the election goes, November 4th will begin one of the most tenuous and dangerous times in our nation's history.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

28 minutes ago, LB3 said:

You forgot the step where Chauvin walks because Ellison overcharged.

I really hope that doesn't happen...

• Like (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You forgot the step where Chauvin walks because Ellison overcharged.

I really hope that doesn't happen...

I have a hunch they will play up their interpersonal angle, and upped charges will stick

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm surprised Powell let him go on. It probably is all over, but what if...

It’s a pretty stark split between majority and dissent.  According to the dissent, there’s also a circuit split.  That, coupled with the unique nature of the underlying legal issue, makes it a good candidate for an en banc. 

And let’s be clear here.  This ruling is elevation of form over substance.  Personally I don’t care whether Flynn is guilty, innocent, or somewhere in between.  This decision invites prosecutorial abuse and favoritism.  The vehicle by which Flynn now likely will escape further prosecution subjugates substance to prosecutorial caprice.  The worm someday will turn and there will be a defendant who the pro-Flynn crowd doesn’t like who will benefit from this.  It will be wrong then, too.   

1 hour ago, GG said:

If you're saying that this is another opportunity to prove that you're a lying weasel, then yes.

Hoax.  You’re the weasel.  Do you still believe that Jews have an obligation to be racist?  I haven’t heard much from you lately, which is surprising since you’re allegedly the intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong crowd around here. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s a pretty stark split between majority and dissent.  According to the dissent, there’s also a circuit split.  That, coupled with the unique nature of the underlying legal issue, makes it a good candidate for an en banc. 

And let’s be clear here.  This ruling is elevation of form over substance.  Personally I don’t care whether Flynn is guilty, innocent, or somewhere in between.  This decision invites prosecutorial abuse and favoritism.  The vehicle by which Flynn now likely will escape further prosecution subjugates substance to prosecutorial caprice.  The worm someday will turn and there will be a defendant who the pro-Flynn crowd doesn’t like who will benefit from this.  It will be wrong then, too.   

GTFOH. "I don't care whether Flynn is guilty..." yet you spent months here embarrassing yourself screaming he was guilty. 

Try to spin this all you want, but what was shown today was that you were wrong -- again. And if you weren't a coward, you'd be taking a year off now. But you weaseled away from that because you lack any semblance of a backbone or functioning testicles. Keep trying to run away from fact, reason, and logic while claiming to be a brilliant legal mind. The truth is there for all to see now. You're full of it. Always have been. And you're a terrible attorney. 

You should give back your degree. 

Now Here Comes The Part Where We Throw Our Heads Back In Laughter ...

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You’re the weasel.  Do you still believe that Jews have an obligation to be racist?  I haven’t heard much from you lately, which is surprising since you’re allegedly the intellectual standard bearer of the alt-wrong crowd around here. 

Wrong as always.  That wasn't the question.

It was "are Jews excused from being called racists since they're brown?"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GG said:

He can't help himself. He's deeply embarrassed right now and spinning wildly to try to throw shite in every direction in the hopes it helps people forget his own idiocy.

JUDGING THE FLYNN CASE JUDGE: 

A three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. has basically ordered Judge Sullivan to dismiss the case against General Flynn.

High time. Alas, the decision was 2-1.

Powerline’s Scott Johnson has posted the majority opinion.

Choice quote from Scott: “The Flynn case constitutes a sidebar to the biggest political scandal in American history by far. One can only hope that this is, as it should be, the end of the road for this utterly disgraceful case.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

JUDGING THE FLYNN CASE JUDGE: 

A three-judge panel from the U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. has basically ordered Judge Sullivan to dismiss the case against General Flynn.

High time. Alas, the decision was 2-1.

Powerline’s Scott Johnson has posted the majority opinion.

Choice quote from Scott: “The Flynn case constitutes a sidebar to the biggest political scandal in American history by far. One can only hope that this is, as it should be, the end of the road for this utterly disgraceful case.”

....with the way good 'ol Emmett tried to upstage the DC  US Court of Appeals, knowing they had precedent, I'm surprised there was a dissenting vote....

41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

And let’s be clear here.  This ruling is elevation of form over substance.

Flynn’s guilty plea seems pretty much form over substance, too.

One form over substance outcome doesn’t carry any more weight than the other. According to you the end result, and only the end result, counts.  This case isn’t yet officially over.  Flynn is still guilty as of 5:14 today. Isn’t that how it goes?

And I guess nobody really needed to hear from an amicus after all.

Edited by snafu
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, snafu said:

One form over substance outcome doesn’t carry any more weight than the other. According to you the end result, and only the end result, counts.  This case isn’t yet officially over.  Flynn is still guilty as of 5:14 today. Isn’t that how it goes?

I'm going to wait for Holder's Op-Ed piece to get the real scoop.......probably one of the best AG's in US history..................

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GG said:

Hoax.  It was the question.  You inserted the word "being" in today.  But you didn't have it initially. 

43 minutes ago, snafu said:

And I guess nobody really needed to hear from an amicus after all.

Hoax.  Except for the fact that he is still guilty. 

51 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....with the way good 'ol Emmett tried to upstage the DC  US Court of Appeals, knowing they had precedent, I'm surprised there was a dissenting vote....

Try reading the dissent.  

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He can't help himself. He's deeply embarrassed right now and spinning wildly to try to throw shite in every direction in the hopes it helps people forget his own idiocy.

Fake news. 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

GTFOH. "I don't care whether Flynn is guilty..." yet you spent months here embarrassing yourself screaming he was guilty. 

Try to spin this all you want, but what was shown today was that you were wrong -- again. And if you weren't a coward, you'd be taking a year off now. But you weaseled away from that because you lack any semblance of a backbone or functioning testicles. Keep trying to run away from fact, reason, and logic while claiming to be a brilliant legal mind. The truth is there for all to see now. You're full of it. Always have been. And you're a terrible attorney. 

You should give back your degree. 

Now Here Comes The Part Where We Throw Our Heads Back In Laughter ...

Hoax.  

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  It was the question.  You inserted the word "being" in today.  But you didn't have it initially. 

Hoax.  Except for the fact that he is still guilty. 

Try reading the dissent.  

Fake news. 

fake lawyer.........hide your fraud versus displaying it.......Ebay may recall your shingle.............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy