DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

36 minutes ago, Magox said:

And then there is this to piggy back off of the previous post

Catherine better watch her back or she will get the Lara Logan treatment

Did you hear Lara eviscerate Maria Harf either yesterday or the day before? A brutal take down of a very biased B word. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did you hear Lara eviscerate Maria Harf either yesterday or the day before? A brutal take down of a very biased B word. 

you mean, Marie Barf, amirite?

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Magox said:

@Deranged Rhino can the senate conduct hearings To get to the bottom of this similar to the house?

The House and Senate can investigate and recommend criminal prosecution. Basically, they yap a lot and then ask someone who can do something about what they find to investigate further. (And people wonder why this all takes so long!)

People may not be thrilled with Lindsey Graham, but when he said last week on Maria Bartiromo's show, I'm not going to interfere in ongoing criminal matter. This is a rule of law nation. I'm a politician. He is correct. 

• Like (+1) 4

They destroyed her career and forced her and her family to move and go into hiding over death threats.  She needs to be able to sue the ***** out of these #######s.

(This is a video)

How Svetlana Lokhova Became A Casualty of Spygate, In Her Own Words | American Thought Leaders

In her own words, how was Svetlana Lokhova, an intelligence historian and fellow at the University of Cambridge, suddenly swept up into the Spygate scandal?

• Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

The House and Senate can investigate and recommend criminal prosecution. Basically, they yap a lot and then ask someone who can do something about what they find to investigate further. (And people wonder why this all takes so long!)

People may not be thrilled with Lindsey Graham, but when he said last week on Maria Bartiromo's show, I'm not going to interfere in ongoing criminal matter. This is a rule of law nation. I'm a politician. He is correct. 

...haven't they displayed their blatant ineptitude to investigate ANYTHING?.....The House?......blinded by TDS........I'd say gift California to China and call Covid-19 reparations even.....

27 minutes ago, Magox said:

@Deranged Rhino can the senate conduct hearings To get to the bottom of this similar to the house?

Buffalo Gal summed it up well. They can call hearings, they hold the gavel. Graham has been promising to do exactly that since 2018, but has hesitated (because, per him, he doesn't want to interfere with any ongoing investigations). That gives Lindsay a convenient excuse not to hold hearings until after Durham moves -- but he's facing a lot more pressure today to start that process, so maybe he'll cave. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

It's almost like Trump (and the Rs) are allowed to talk about what really happened. Why is that? ?

It was trending #1 for awhile, still has over 220k tweets, but Twitter is now not listing it for most people as trending :lol: 

The funny part about this whole story is that most people, especially on the left, thought the Russia story was over with Flynn. They don't realize, but are starting to, that this story is now just really beginning. And it's going to take a long time to sort through it all, which means they're not going to be able to escape it even in their echo chambers at some point. When indictments start to drop, the people occupying what's left of the middle ground on this topic are going to be appalled at what they learn. 

This scandal has the potential to not only destroy the establishment right and left in this country, but also detonate the establishment media, academia (all those "constitutional scholars and historians trotted out for years to talk about it), and wake up millions of Americans who don't have a political bone in their bodies but understand the difference between right and wrong. 

That goes double if we ever learn that the lock downs/corona panic was part of the plan to hide this -- just like impeachment was. 

(I'm being VERY optimistic with the above scenario admittedly, that's not a prediction just a possibility)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Brian Stetler covering Obamagate:

He probably posted that to himself from an alt account...that's a lefty tactic...

He is no one, just has a serious overinflated sense of self importance issue.

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Magox said:

+1 to what DR and BG have said.

i would just like to point out that it will be a good day when Grassley retakes the Senate Judiciary Committee's chair in the next iteration of the Senate. providing the Repub's keep control, that is. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 2