DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

I don’t know anyone has ever accused B O of being a serious student of history. 

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am "no party affiliation." I pretty much think both sides suck. Like many, I am hoping Trump succeeds in draining the swap.

What I think will happen? You will have indictments. The question I now have it: "how high up?" I am, at the moment, leaning towards pretty darned high... ex head of the FBI (Comey) and ex head of the CIA (Brennan) would be pretty darned high.

Joe Biden sat in on these calls and it could taint him. He has other issues too, including China and Ukraine. He will not be charged.

Obama foolishly stuck his head-up from his bunker yesterday.  I never thought the man was very bright, but that was an unforced error.  Was it because Durham is over target? Has Obama been interviewed? (That would be something.) Has Trump drawn him out by naming the Obama administration as the most corrupt ever? 

As we are seeing, Obama did have quite a bit to do with this soft-coup. Was it his idea? Was he simply read in? Exactly what did President Obama know, and when did he know it?

It I’ll be interesting to find out exactly who hatched this plot to overthrow the US Government. It kind of grew a mind of its own after it gained traction in certain quarters. But who actually came up with the concept and then enlisted the willing into the cabal?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

I want the corrupt elements fairly prosecuted. I want to see the FBI dismantled. I want to see the laws get changed to eliminate these rampant investigatory and prosecutorial abuses. I want these *****wads to start respecting the Constitution.

I foresee nothing happening, as things will get quietly swept under the rug late on a Friday afternoon when there's a bigger news story afoot.

I have complete confidence in the Federal government to do nothing other than to protect and expand the power of the Federal government.

...a sad but damn accurate commentary.......this could take the lawful rebuke to a brand new level........and you thought Covid-19 was tough to contain......my exorbitant tax dollars well spent ....be back shortly.....going to shovel my driveway....WTF?...........

So this happened 

People this cocky and reckless usually go down at some point.    Looking forward to that day, sorta like Anthony Wiener and Avenatti.   Swalwell’s day is coming.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Just now, Nanker said:

It I’ll be interesting to find out exactly who hatched this plot to overthrow the US Government. It kind of grew a mind of its own after it gained traction in certain quarters. But who actually came up with the concept and then enlisted the willing into the cabal?  

I think it was a group effort between the Obama machine, the Clinton machine, and where they overlap (Brennan/the USIC). There were two distinct phases of the operation, each one had a (slightly) different goal and were run by different people. 

Spring of 2016 through the Election: 

The audit of the 702 abuses inside the DOJ by NSA Chief Rogers was the starting gun. There was no Russia story in the media or in either campaign until after Rogers ordered this audit. The Russia story started immediately after the audit was announced (internally announced) and after a clandestine Oval Office meeting with 44 and Mary Jacoby -- the wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson. Within hours of that meeting, Fusion GPS is hired by the Clinton campaign to do oppo research on Trump, and Brennan begins to deploy undercover USIC assets into the Trump team's orbit (men like Halper, Mifsud -- a CLINTON FOUNDATION MEMBER -- and more) while forming a "Fusion team" between select FBI and CIA personnel (headed by Strzok and McCabe out of the FBI-CID) designed to investigate these "informants" and leak reports of their investigation to friendly media outlets.

The goal in this stage was two fold:

1) explain away the 702 abuses by building a fake case against Trump which would justify the use of FISA warrants on the man himself and his team (and thus allow the fusion teams access to the 702 spigot Rogers had denied them in April of 2016), and

2) to perform what Pelosi called "the wrap up smear": get the IC to float an unsourced rumor to the press who writes an article on that information, then the same IC who was the source uses that article as "confirmation" to put into FISA and other warrant applications.

Meanwhile, the media is kept in a cyclical loop, reporting on the same source's unconfirmed information -- yet solidifying it as "fact" with each and every additional story written on that topic. In the end, the target (Trump's campaign) is smeared by unproven implications which, over the course of multiple news cycles, moved from "unconfirmed" to "fact" without a single piece of evidence or new information -- just other news stories written about the leaked information. 

The Clinton machine and Obama machine weren't interested in making a case against Trump at this stage, that was irrelevant (because they knew there was no case to make since they were inventing the "facts" the media and investigators were digging into). They "never thought she'd lose" -- so this was purely political, with smears designed to give probable cause to the illegal 702 searches run under Obama's DOJ/FBI. This way, after the election, they could sweep it all under the rug with a compliant President Clinton in office to help them get away with it. Some have speculated (including me) that Clinton herself was going to use this as an excuse to bring charges against Trump had she won -- I think that's likely based on her nature. I don't think this was 44's motive, or Brennan's at that time. 

But then the unthinkable happened. Trump won, and suddenly every illegal move made during the spring by the fusion team, let alone the political actors inside the administration and Clinton campaign itself, were vulnerable to legal consequences. They had cut corner after corner in their investigation because they were more concerned with creating the illusion of legitimacy than being legit. After all, Clinton was "never going to lose", so no one would ever shine a light on the corner cutting they did. 

A new plan was needed now. That brings us to the second phase -- and this is where ownership really shifts from HRC to BHO:

Post election through the Mueller investigation: 

Immediately after the election, the "leadership" of the operation shifted from Podesta and the Clinton machine (with Obama and his IC running shotgun) to 44 himself and Brennan. This was no longer about helping Hillary score political points. This was now about Obama protecting his legacy (and keeping his Lts out of the clink). This was a much larger operation than the one run during the election. The goal was not to win a race -- but to overthrow a duly elected president. And it was run fully with Obama's knowledge, approval, and oversight -- even if Brennan and Clapper were the point men.

This phase kicked off with several moves designed to entrap Trump during the transition: 

* Comey's briefing on the dossier, Brennan/Clapper leaking the dossier to Jake Tapper of CNN (with an assist from No Name)

* Brennan starts flooding Capital Hill with the Dossier in secret meetings with everyone from No Name to Reid to Paul Ryan

* Buzzfeed publishes the dossier in full

All leading to the January 5th meeting in the Oval Office with Obama and his team: best summarized here: https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-biden-oval-office-meeting-on-january-5-was-key-to-entire-anti-trump-operation/ . Obama moved to set trap after trap for the incoming administration. He expelled Russian diplomats for something he knew they were innocent of -- just because it would force Flynn to address that move head on with his Russian counterparts. Obama warned Trump specifically about Flynn, not because he thought Flynn was guilty of anything (he knew at that time, as did the FBI, that Flynn was not guilty) but because he was trying to get Trump to hitch his wagon to Flynn knowing what was about to happen to the three star general. 

This was spun into Comey's memos being leaked, which lead to his firing, which lead to the justification to appoint Mueller as SCO. The SCO's intent was never to prove Russian collusion, the FBI (and Mueller's own team who was picked from the Crossfire Hurricane team and the CIA's fusion team) already knew that there was no Russian collusion because they had been on the front lines trying to create the illusion of just that for several months at this point. No, the point of Mueller's probe was to lay perjury traps for Team Trump (and Trump himself) and get them mired in an obstruction case. Obstruction of a crime that didn't happen, and was in fact created by the very people investigating him. ...And, the SCO was used to meddle in the 2018 midterms. Dragging its findings out well past the election, assuring that the DNC and Never Trump right could campaign on the "RUSSIA!" story without push back from Mueller. 

It was ALL THE WAY dirty. And 44 was right there calling the shots.

This was the biggest scandal in US history. Seditious conspiracy, election interference, illegal surveillance of Americans and political opposition, and -- you could argue -- treason. People throughout history involved in such things have found themselves lined up and shot or hanged more often than not. That's how bad this was. 

(Note: I'm writing up a lengthy "review" of what we've learned in the three years since -- I'm hoping it'll be ready Monday or Tuesday)

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Magox said:

So this happened 

People this cocky and reckless usually go down at some point.    Looking forward to that day, sorta like Anthony Wiener and Avenatti.   Swalwell’s day is coming.

...yup....just like Schiff who will get re-elected in a landslide because of his bravery, bravado, truth and justice in the American way.....the same fickle electorate responsible for Pelosi, Feinstein, Boxer, Grusome Newsome and the 87th recycled Jerry Moonbeam Brown......Kamala requested honorable mention for Willie Wonka Brown......this just in: Grusome projects a $53 BILLION deficit for California.......he just dialed 1-800-HEY-PREZ........

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think it was a group effort between the Obama machine, the Clinton machine, and where they overlap (Brennan/the USIC). There were two distinct phases of the operation, each one had a (slightly) different goal and were run by different people. 

The audit of the 702 abuses inside the DOJ by NSA Chief Rogers was the starting gun. There was no Russia story in the media or in either campaign until after Rogers ordered this audit. The Russia story started immediately after the audit was announced (internally announced) and after a clandestine Oval Office meeting with 44 and Mary Jacoby -- the wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson. Within hours of that meeting, Fusion GPS is hired by the Clinton campaign to do oppo research on Trump, and Brennan begins to deploy undercover USIC assets into the Trump team's orbit (men like Halper, Mifsud -- a CLINTON FOUNDATION MEMBER -- and more) while forming a "Fusion team" between select FBI and CIA personnel (headed by Strzok and McCabe out of the FBI-CID) designed to investigate these "informants" and leak reports of their investigation to friendly media outlets.

1) explain away the 702 abuses by building a fake case against Trump which would justify the use of FISA warrants on the man himself and his team (and thus allow the fusion teams access to the 702 spigot Rogers had denied them in April of 2016), and

2) to perform what Pelosi called "the wrap up smear": get the IC to float an unsourced rumor to the press who writes an article on that information, then the same IC who was the source uses that article as "confirmation" to put into FISA and other warrant applications.

Meanwhile, the media is kept in a cyclical loop, reporting on the same source's unconfirmed information -- yet solidifying it as "fact" with each and every additional story written on that topic. In the end, the target (Trump's campaign) is smeared by unproven implications which, over the course of multiple news cycles, moved from "unconfirmed" to "fact" without a single piece of evidence or new information -- just other news stories written about the leaked information. 

The Clinton machine and Obama machine weren't interested in making a case against Trump at this stage, that was irrelevant (because they knew there was no case to make since they were inventing the "facts" the media and investigators were digging into). They "never thought she'd lose" -- so this was purely political, with smears designed to give probable cause to the illegal 702 searches run under Obama's DOJ/FBI. This way, after the election, they could sweep it all under the rug with a compliant President Clinton in office to help them get away with it. Some have speculated (including me) that Clinton herself was going to use this as an excuse to bring charges against Trump had she won -- I think that's likely based on her nature. I don't think this was 44's motive, or Brennan's at that time. 

But then the unthinkable happened. Trump won, and suddenly every illegal move made during the spring by the fusion team, let alone the political actors inside the administration and Clinton campaign itself, were vulnerable to legal consequences. They had cut corner after corner in their investigation because they were more concerned with creating the illusion of legitimacy than being legit. After all, Clinton was "never going to lose", so no one would ever shine a light on the corner cutting they did. 

A new plan was needed now. That brings us to the second phase -- and this is where ownership really shifts from HRC to BHO:

Immediately after the election, the "leadership" of the operation shifted from Podesta and the Clinton machine (with Obama and his IC running shotgun) to 44 himself and Brennan. This was no longer about helping Hillary score political points. This was now about Obama protecting his legacy (and keeping his Lts out of the clink). This was a much larger operation than the one run during the election. The goal was not to win a race -- but to overthrow a duly elected president. And it was run fully with Obama's knowledge, approval, and oversight -- even if Brennan and Clapper were the point men.

This phase kicked off with several moves designed to entrap Trump during the transition: 

* Comey's briefing on the dossier, Brennan/Clapper leaking the dossier to Jake Tapper of CNN (with an assist from No Name)

* Brennan starts flooding Capital Hill with the Dossier in secret meetings with everyone from No Name to Reid to Paul Ryan

All leading to the January 5th meeting in the Oval Office with Obama and his team: best summarized here: https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-biden-oval-office-meeting-on-january-5-was-key-to-entire-anti-trump-operation/ . Obama moved to set trap after trap for the incoming administration. He expelled Russian diplomats for something he knew they were innocent of -- just because it would force Flynn to address that move head on with his Russian counterparts. Obama warned Trump specifically about Flynn, not because he thought Flynn was guilty of anything (he knew at that time, as did the FBI, that Flynn was not guilty) but because he was trying to get Trump to hitch his wagon to Flynn knowing what was about to happen to the three star general. 

This was spun into Comey's memos being leaked, which lead to his firing, which lead to the justification to appoint Mueller as SCO. The SCO's intent was never to prove Russian collusion, the FBI (and Mueller's own team who was picked from the Crossfire Hurricane team and the CIA's fusion team) already knew that there was no Russian collusion because they had been on the front lines trying to create the illusion of just that for several months at this point. No, the point of Mueller's probe was to lay perjury traps for Team Trump (and Trump himself) and get them mired in an obstruction case. Obstruction of a crime that didn't happen, and was in fact created by the very people investigating him. ...And, the SCO was used to meddle in the 2018 midterms. Dragging its findings out well past the election, assuring that the DNC and Never Trump right could campaign on the "RUSSIA!" story without push back from Mueller. 

This was the biggest scandal in US history. Seditious conspiracy, election interference, illegal surveillance of Americans and political opposition, and -- you could argue -- treason. People throughout history involved in such things have found themselves lined up and shot or hanged more often than not. That's how bad this was. 

(Note: I'm writing up a lengthy "review" of what we've learned in the three years since -- I'm hoping it'll be ready Monday or Tuesday)

...an eloquent, well thought out and accurate synopsis.....hope I'm dead wrong, but I still fear this historical scandal gets swept under the rug with hugs, kisses, mea culpas and assurances (COUGH) that it will never happen again.....enough of the US citizenry is already suspect about the Fed's dirty deeds, starting with overreaching surveillance of ordinary citizens and low level plebs with access to the info for whatever gain.....so how well should this be received?......don't forget, we advertise worldwide as the "world's greatest democracy".....KBG West?......oops...timeout...black limo just pulled into my driveway while typing.........

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So what - that’s just the Cliff Notes? :w00t:

Thanks for the summary. You’ve put all of that out there several times before. It’s good to see it strapped to a timeline. 

I’ve been binge watching “Designated Survivor”, and they actually do a Pelosi “wrap-up smear” on the former President Moss. They leak to a reporter that Moss is a criminal leaker to the Press in order to get that story into the news so they can continue going after him all the while covering their illegal FISA wiretapping of him. Season 2 episode 14 (iirc). 

Life imitating art.  

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe post it in a thread that cannot be disappeared? ?

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...an eloquent, well thought out and accurate synopsis.....hope I'm dead wrong, but I still fear this historical scandal gets swept under the rug with hugs, kisses, mea culpas and assurances (COUGH) that it will never happen again.....enough of the US citizenry is already suspect about the Fed's dirty deeds, starting with overreaching surveillance of ordinary citizens and low level plebs with access to the info for whatever gain.....so how well should this be received?......don't forget, we advertise worldwide as the "world's greatest democracy".....KBG West?......oops...timeout...black limo just pulled into my driveway while typing.........

I don't think that can happen unless Biiden wins the election.

Trump is too vain and personally hurt by the 'fake' news that he will push his DOJ (and a more than willing Barr) to indict everyone, including Obama if he was the one that authorized the spying.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bdutton said:

I don't think that can happen unless Biiden wins the election.

Trump is too vain and personally hurt by the 'fake' news that he will push his DOJ (and a more than willing Barr) to indict everyone, including Obama if he was the one that authorized the spying.

...oh I agree.....but the end game and result is the element of doubt.....so stay tuned.........

At this point; if there is anyone still pushing the Trump/Russia bull#### and supporting any of the insane clown posse including Comey, Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi etc, then maybe:

A) They really don’t care

Or 

B) They Lack an ability to discern and suffer from an intellectual disability.

Or

C) Require their opinions to be given to them.

Or

D) Are trolling the hell out of us because they have nothing else to do.

Or

E) All of the Above

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3