DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

21 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

I usually plead guilty, twice, whenever I'm an innocent victim.

Try that attitude when you’re being threatened to not only ruin your own life, but that of your son who just had his first child. And remember while they’re dangling your son and grandchild’s future over your head, you’ve also been forced to sell your house and have over 3 million in legal fees over your head. 

Consider all that — while knowing that the people doing that leveraging invented the entire pretext on a false foundation — then ask yourself what you’d really do. 

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Try that attitude when you’re being threatened to not only ruin your own life, but that of your son who just had his first child. And remember while they’re dangling your son and grandchild’s future over your head, you’ve also been forced to sell your house and have over 3 million in legal fees over your head. 

Consider all that — while knowing that the people doing that leveraging invented the entire pretext on a false foundation — then ask yourself what you’d really do. 

That would require honesty from an idiot leftist.

We all know that isn't going to happen.

• Like (+1) 1

...just curious for some constructive dialogue....if not feasible, I will delete the post........regardless of your party affiliation and what you WANT to happen, what do you foresee happening?......criminal charges/indictments?........eventual prosecution or long drawn out legalese dodging?....." a big kiss and make up....let's be friends and let bygones be bygones because we promise it will never happen again"?......this DIRTY period of trying to overthrow a sitting President with the alleged bastians of this democracy (FBI, CIA, DOJ et al) make Watergate look like a lesser misdemeanor IF even that....perhaps a parking violation......if, IF the end result is a big nothing, what is your confidence level in this government?.....

3 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...just curious for some constructive dialogue....if not feasible, I will delete the post........regardless of your party affiliation and what you WANT to happen, what do you foresee happening?......criminal charges/indictments?........eventual prosecution or long drawn out legalese dodging?....." a big kiss and make up....let's be friends and let bygones be bygones because we promise it will never happen again"?......this DIRTY period of trying to overthrow a sitting President with the alleged bastians of this democracy (FBI, CIA, DOJ et al) make Watergate look like a lesser misdemeanor IF even that....perhaps a parking violation......if, IF the end result is a big nothing, what is your confidence level in this government?.....

I am "no party affiliation." I pretty much think both sides suck. Like many, I am hoping Trump succeeds in draining the swap.

What I think will happen? You will have indictments. The question I now have it: "how high up?" I am, at the moment, leaning towards pretty darned high... ex head of the FBI (Comey) and ex head of the CIA (Brennan) would be pretty darned high.

Joe Biden sat in on these calls and it could taint him. He has other issues too, including China and Ukraine. He will not be charged.

Obama foolishly stuck his head-up from his bunker yesterday.  I never thought the man was very bright, but that was an unforced error.  Was it because Durham is over target? Has Obama been interviewed? (That would be something.) Has Trump drawn him out by naming the Obama administration as the most corrupt ever? 

As we are seeing, Obama did have quite a bit to do with this soft-coup. Was it his idea? Was he simply read in? Exactly what did President Obama know, and when did he know it?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am "no party affiliation." I pretty much think both sides suck. Like many, I am hoping Trump succeeds in draining the swap.

What I think will happen? You will have indictments. The question I now have it: "how high up?" I am, at the moment, leaning towards pretty darned high... ex head of the FBI (Comey) and ex head of the CIA (Brennan) would be pretty darned high.

Joe Biden sat in on these calls and it could taint him. He has other issues too, including China and Ukraine. He will not be charged.

Obama foolishly stuck his head-up from his bunker yesterday.  I never thought the man was very bright, but that was an unforced error.  Was it because Durham is over target? Has Obama been interviewed? (That would be something.) Has Trump drawn him out by naming the Obama administration as the most corrupt ever? 

As we are seeing, Obama did have quite a bit to do with this soft-coup. Was it his idea? Was he simply read in? Exactly what did President Obama know, and when did he know it?

...thank you my friend.....EXACTLY the dialogue I was hoping for and you ringing in objectively was expected......good show!....:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

I want the corrupt elements fairly prosecuted. I want to see the FBI dismantled. I want to see the laws get changed to eliminate these rampant investigatory and prosecutorial abuses. I want these *****wads to start respecting the Constitution.

I foresee nothing happening, as things will get quietly swept under the rug late on a Friday afternoon when there's a bigger news story afoot.

I have complete confidence in the Federal government to do nothing other than to protect and expand the power of the Federal government.

• Like (+1) 1

“It will tear this country apart but it will be necessary” 

- Think about those words now with all we know. And all THEY knew then but lied about. They were willing to tear a part the country just to .... what? Get Flynn? Remove Trump? Why? 

(Because this was never about either man,  it was about covering up their own crimes from the American people through subterfuge, projection, and NLP. )

https://mobile.twitter.com/doctorcherokee/status/1259154629310496772

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

This is the biggest, worst, most disgusting political scandal in the history of the United States and it won't get properly reported to 60% of low info America because this is what happens when every network, newspaper, and those masters of the universe in Silicon Valley are all in the tank for the Democrat Party.  

I wonder if sometime around late January when they knew this was coming that they were looking to find something that would distract the American people for the next 6 months......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

24 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I want the corrupt elements fairly prosecuted. I want to see the FBI dismantled. I want to see the laws get changed to eliminate these rampant investigatory and prosecutorial abuses. I want these *****wads to start respecting the Constitution.

I foresee nothing happening, as things will get quietly swept under the rug late on a Friday afternoon when there's a bigger news story afoot.

I have complete confidence in the Federal government to do nothing other than to protect and expand the power of the Federal government.

...damn well spot on counselor......hate to think of the effects it may have on your profession as in "why bother"?.......foresee sadder days ahead as well as the once respected and belief in the government as well as the rule of law being equally applied ......

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is the biggest, worst, most disgusting political scandal in the history of the United States and it won't get properly reported to 60% of low info America because this is what happens when every network, newspaper, and those masters of the universe in Silicon Valley are all in the tank for the Democrat Party.  

I wonder if sometime around late January when they knew this was coming that they were looking to find something that would distract the American people for the next 6 months......

Sooner. 

Impeachment was meant to distract from these revelations (it was timed that way)

Then, Pelosi waited until the 15th of January to move the articles to the Senate -- timing it to the day when the first Covid patient arrived in Seattle. (timing is real odd unless you factor this in)

This isn't about one election, this isn't about one scandal. It's about one side wanting complete and total domination over the people -- and one side fighting against that. Those lines are not distinctly drawn along party lines -- because this has never really been about one party or the other, one president or the other. This is about hiding sweeping institutional corruption that stretches back into multiple previous administrations. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

56 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

“It will tear this country apart but it will be necessary” 

- Think about those words now with all we know. And all THEY knew then but lied about. They were willing to tear a part the country just to .... what? Get Flynn? Remove Trump? Why? 

(Because this was never about either man,  it was about covering up their own crimes from the American people through subterfuge, projection, and NLP. )

https://mobile.twitter.com/doctorcherokee/status/1259154629310496772

Uggh. Keith Olbermann.  I always thought that he was a *****stain during his ESPN tenure.  I don't even have the words to describe him currently.  What a waste of skin.

• Like (+1) 1