DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

This is a two fold problem -- 

1) It shows how complicit the media was in this scam (they won Pulitzers, do we think they're going to give them back now that we know they were given for fake news?), while also showing how dangerous the media has become to the health of the country itself. 

2) It shows why there absolutely MUST be indictments and arrests. Not just Scooter Libby types, but BIG scalps. This is the only way to shake people from their delusions and guarantee it will never happen again. 

Just now, snafu said:

@Deranged Rhino I’m still expecting a “let bygones be bygones” outcome.

The above is why they cannot let that pass. I still understand that's the expectation of many, but if that's the road they chose, Trump loses (but more importantly, we do).

• Like (+1) 6

16 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

DAMN.

Not for nothing, but if they're stupid enough to actually write out that they were trying to ***** the guy over and how they were planning on ***** him over (and then keep said incriminating notes in the case record), then these morons deserve to go to prison.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Koko78 said:

Not for nothing, but if they're stupid enough to actually write out that they were trying to ***** the guy over and how they were planning on ***** him over (and then keep said incriminating notes in the case record), then these morons deserve to go to prison.

Yup. 

Though I'd note the likely (99%) author of these is Bill Priestap. The number 2 in the FBI's CID and number 4 or 5 overall in the FBI food chain. I've heard rumblings, almost from the beginning, that Priestep was cooperating. I've never been able to confirm it (and he was retired, not fired), but this makes me wonder if he was a mole all along for Flynn's network.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

They were either morons or extremely comfortable that there's no way in hell any of this would ever see the light of day.  There's no defending any of this, yet many will try.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

They were either morons or extremely comfortable that there's no way in hell any of this would ever see the light of day.  There's no defending any of this, yet many will try.

That's the other part we can't overlook. Their hubris was what did them in. 

First it was the hubris to spend 4 years abusing the 702 program thinking they'd never get caught (then they did, by Rogers and NSA)

Then their hubris was that they could clean that scandal up by making sure Clinton won, even if that meant breaking the law to do so ("they never thought she'd lose")

Then, once she lost, their hubris was that Trump would never be able to withstand the public pressure to step down once they unleashed Mueller... to which Trump said: 

Trump demands NYT hand over ‘gutless’ source to the gov't immediately, vows 'the swamp' won't win

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When Nunes started being less guarded and more forthcoming in his speech, I think that was when many figured things were starting to move.

It must kill someone who knows everything,  like Nunes, to know exactly what went down, have seen the evidence to support what went down, and then have to bite his tongue in interviews.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

When Nunes started being less guarded and more forthcoming in his speech, I think that was when many figured things were starting to move.

It must kill someone who knows everything,  like Nunes, to know exactly what went down, have seen the evidence to support what went down, and then have to bite his tongue in interviews.

Yup. I'd say that goes double for 45 too -- who, unlike Nunes, has a much harder time restraining himself. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. I'd say that goes double for 45 too -- who, unlike Nunes, has a much harder time restraining himself. 

He's clearly been coached on this as the one thing that he absolutely cannot spout off on.  "It was a disgrace" and "what happened should never, ever happen to another President" is all we ever get from him.

• Like (+1) 1

(Because they knew immediately the dossier was bogus -- they paid for that outcome)

And one of the several REAL heroes in this whole endeavor: 

Thanks, senator :beer: 

Just now, B-Man said:

00001-1-10.jpg

Only quibble I have with Dan's list is with 1. No pardon. Pardon implies guilt. Otherwise, game on! :beer: 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

He's clearly been coached on this as the one thing that he absolutely cannot spout off on.  "It was a disgrace" and "what happened should never, ever happen to another President" is all we ever get from him.

Agreed. And think about how long he's had to toe that line. He knew the whole time what was happening, and had to sit back and take it even when he was attacked by the very treasonous/seditious SOBs in the press who were in on it. 

Revenge will be his ultimately. And it'll be righteous.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I met him once and had a short chat. He was nice, low key.  Until I brought up the unmasking related to Flynn. Then Nunes’ eyes got some fire.  He was pissed. He even expanded his comments to leakers related to releasing the contents of the Australia and Mexico phone calls that were early in Trump’s term. I’m speculating, but I think he believes that if he can keep a lid on it, he’s got no respect for people who can’t. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Longer clip of what @Deranged Rhino posted earlier.

So, smug-ass Comey takes advantage of the start of an administration, ignores protocol (legalities?), and set-ups up Flynn. He admits with "I sent them" that it was not some rogue underlings (no plausible deniability). The audience thinks this is GREAT!! We can set-up General Flynn using the force of the FBI  to make his life miserable/imprison him, and the dumb-***** "journalist" offers no push back. Wow.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

I’m surprised the Trump haters aren’t here to tell us how stupid we are for buying into this right wing BS.

?

It's coming. They're not independent thinkers, none of them are. So, they can't move until they're programmed. The uploads from the media are happening right now.

Yup. It's even worse (from what I hear)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Longer clip of what @Deranged Rhino posted earlier.

So, smug-ass Comey takes advantage of the start of an administration, ignores protocol (legalities?), and set-ups up Flynn. He admits with "I sent them" that it was not some rouge underlings (no plausible deniability). The audience thinks this is GREAT!! We can set-up General Flynn using the force of the FBI for to make his life miserable/imprison him, and the dumb-***** "journalist" offers no push back. Wow.

Asking that obvious POS MSM hack Nicole Wallace to be a journalist is like asking a cow to give chocolate milk.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1