DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No one was convicted of anything even remotely related to the purpose of the investigation.

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

or even worse process crimes related to the origional sham investigation.

Can't be both Jersey Boy

6 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Again what you and the slow zoo animal don't want to accept is that the FBI got them on what was a slam dunk case.

If it was slam dunk -- why did the FBI have to lie on not one, but four FISA applications? 

Care to answer? Or are you going to run away from this like you've run away from everything else in this thread?

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

The FBI did not get them “on a slam dunk case”.

The government doesn’t get to knowingly accuse it’s citizens falsely of fake crimes, and then “investigate” those fake crimes in order to turn up dirt, real crimes, or even worse process crimes related to the origional sham investigation.

That’s highly illegal.

Falsely? What kind of fantasy land do you people live in? This is why it's impossible to have an intelligent adult conversation with the alt-right. We can't even agree on what basic facts are, what evidence looks like, what a crime is.You're more than happy to get ripped off an scammed by your false kings, as long as they tell you you're on the team - unplugged controller and all. It's a complete waste of my time even trying.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If it was slam dunk -- why did the FBI have to lie on not one, but four FISA applications? 

Care to answer? Or are you going to run away from this like you've run away from everything else in this thread?

Cops fudged paperwork?

40f.png

Just now, Warren Zevon said:

Can't be both Jersey Boy

Yes, it most certainly can.

The stated purpose of the investigation was collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia to influence the federal election.

The investigation was a sham because those investigating/pushing for investigation knew there was no such collusion because they themselves had worked to manufacture evidence of it.

Those convicted of process crimes were not convicted of anything related to Russian collusion.  They couldn’t have been, because there was none.  The government essentially convicted people for lying to the government about a lie the government was telling.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Cops fudged paperwork?

On a "slam dunk case" that wouldn't be necessary. 

Again, you're working against your own point. Because you're SO misinformed that your cognitive dissonance is causing you actual pain to reconsider your position. But you should. Because I promise you that you've got it entirely backwards and upside down.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Falsely? What kind of fantasy land do you people live in? This is why it's impossible to have an intelligent adult conversation with the alt-right. We can't even agree on what basic facts are, what evidence looks like, what a crime is.You're more than happy to get ripped off an scammed by your false kings, as long as they tell you you're on the team - unplugged controller and all. It's a complete waste of my time even trying.

Cops fudged paperwork?

40f.png

Yes, yes.  Alt-right.  Any other boogt-men you’d like to launch out into your logical fallacy-athon?

Falsely.

The FBI investigated a crime they knew didn’t exist, and then brought charges against people for telling them lies about the lie the government told.

Those are the facts.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Falsely? What kind of fantasy land do you people live in? This is why it's impossible to have an intelligent adult conversation with the alt-right. We can't even agree on what basic facts are, what evidence looks like, what a crime is.

This could be, and I'm just spit balling here, because of the fact YOU keep calling actual evidence "alt-right conspiracy theories". Like you did with the FISC opinion memo which you've still yet to read: 

https://www.dni.gov/files/documents/icotr/51117/2016_Cert_FISC_Memo_Opin_Order_Apr_2017.pdf

That's evidence. Not an op ed. Not a news article citing unknown sources and methods. You have run from it for 22 days now. Why? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Yes, yes.  Alt-right.  Any other boogt-men you’d like to launch out into your logical fallacy-athon?

Falsely.

The FBI investigated a crime they knew didn’t exist, and then brought charges against people for telling them lies about the lie the government told.

Those are the facts.

The Mueller report sure is a pretty big document written by a bunch of republicans full of redacted information of things that never happened regarding another republican.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Warren Zevon said:

Yes bank fraud and failure to disclose foreign accounts is lying to the government about a lie the government was telling.

Its certainly not tied to colluding with a foreign government to rig a federal election.

And I was talking specifically about process crimes, but then, you knew that.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

The Mueller report sure is a pretty big document written by a bunch of republicans full of redacted information of things that never happened regarding another republican.

Gibberish to English translator is broken.

Can you please explain what you’re trying to communicate here?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Yeah but a guy who liked a girl didn't like Trump so it's all fruit of the poisonous tree- Ghouliani

7 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

You still think there's a difference between establishment dems and establishment republicans. There isn't. That's why Bush joined forces with Clinton and Obama immediately to attack Trump. 

He's not a republican. He's something different. 

But calling the Mueller report a republican document betrays how lost you actually are on this topic.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Yeah but a guy who liked a girl didn't like Trump so it's all fruit of the poisonous tree- Ghouliani

A serious question: have you read any of the source documents? What about the information that keeps coming out in (small) declassifications?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

A serious question: have you read any of the source documents? What about the information that keeps coming out in (small) declassifications?

This is an excellent question. 

I still have some hope for daz -- let's see if it's merited. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I was just being silly.  I know there was likely some funny business.  Probably nowhere near as bad as some people think, but there was probably some.

Edited by daz28

2 hours ago, daz28 said:

I was just being silly.  I know there was likely some funny business.  Probably nowhere near as bad as some people think, but there was probably some.

I'd strongly encourage you to read the source documents. They are H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. to get through if you do not have a law background (I don't). But, it is worth the effort so you can form your own opinions based on source documents rather than what the "msm" spews.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

By some "funny business", you do realize you mean the highest ranking FBI officials in the FBI's most powerful division (the counter intelligence division, the FBI's espionage shop), all conspired to illegally surveil the political opposition on behalf of a sitting US president -- in violation of numerous laws and the constitution itself. The intent was not to merely illegally spy on 44's opposition, but to illegally frame him for a crime he did not commit which they knew he did not commit. 

This was done to a rich, successful man running for POTUS. 

If they could do it to a man with that much exposure on him, what do you think they could do to you? Or me? 

This is much more sinister than over-eager cops with hunches. 

And it's about much more than Trump or partisan politics. It's about whether or not we live in an actual democratic republic, or merely the illusion of one.

• Like (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'd strongly encourage you to read the source documents. They are H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E. to get through is you do not have a law background (I don't). But, it is worth the effort so you can form your own opinions based on source documents rather than what the "msm" spews.

I've went through it some, but as with most things trying to fish through the nonsense can be frustrating.  The right wants me to think that the Dems are all deep state, and the left wants me to think everything was kosher.  Even if I did get to the bottom of it, I'd still just be a smarter insignificant daz.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I've went through it some, but as with most things trying to fish through the nonsense can be frustrating.  The right wants me to think that the Dems are all deep state, and the left wants me to think everything was kosher.  Even if I did get to the bottom of it, I'd still just be a smarter insignificant daz.

It’s not a left/right issue.

Both sides were very much in on it.  

It’s a DC establishment issue.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That's your mistake. The left and right aren't your friends, and never should be the arbiters of truth. 

This is about individual empowerment and knowledge. When both sides are screaming at you not to look deeper into something, even while using different methods to make their point, that's when you absolutely SHOULD dive in full bore.  

• Like (+1) 3