DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Oh, look at that. It's the interpreter too. If only that topic hadn't been discussed (at length, with evidence to back it up) two years ago. And MULTIPLE posters called it a "conspiracy theory". They, of course, were wrong. It's not a theory. Just a good ol' conspiracy. And they got played the hardest.

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Cowardice update: 48 hours later, @BullBuchanan is still hiding. 

He’s only coming here to hector the President and promote the Dems narrative that they’ll be pushing throughout the election: Trump wasn’t serious enough early enough to keep the borders closed, (but he was a racist and xenophobe for what he did do), and didn’t provide enough testing kits, masks, respirators, viral treatments, and vaccine to stop this from coming in to our country. 

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What do you want to bet that the dastardly orange man will next have the utter gall to handpick the next IG?!

1G96vVu7_400x400.png

They've got him this time!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

I like how she always manages to slip her CBS News thingy into her pictures.

she is good at what she does, no doubt. as far as msm personalities go, she is about the only one i trust in some form.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Shake downs and quid pro quos, ya, just let Trump use the government to twist arms and hurt his opponets, no thanks. 

I have to go and clean this damn house! Later! 

i'm sorry.. you're talking about the Oministration. you're right, cleaning that cesspool is taking sometime.

• Thank you (+1) 1

John Durham investigation intensifies focus on John Brennan

by Jerry Dunleavy

Original Article

U.S. Attorney John Durham’s review of the Russia investigation is putting increased scrutiny on former CIA Director John Brennan, searching for any undue influence he may have had during 2017’s intelligence community assessment of Russian interference. Durham, selected by Attorney General William Barr last year to lead this inquiry, drove to Washington, D.C., in March to ensure the investigation stayed on track during the coronavirus outbreak. The top Connecticut federal prosecutor is looking into highly sensitive issues, including whether Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Russian President Vladimir Putin’s motivations, according to sources cited by the Wall Street Journal.

• Like (+1) 1