DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

42 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Is Graham barking and not biting as usual?

So far. This morning he claims that's about to change (again). We'll see. With Trump gone overseas this week I expect the resistance to do something silly in an attempt to take eyes off him as per their pattern. That might slow Lindsey down again.

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

I want to see the fired up Graham we saw at the Kavanaugh hearing. 

Me too. 

And I hope we get it. 

FISA expires on March 10th, they don't have a ton of time to delay unless the plan is to kick that can down the road again with a temporary renewal.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

I would argue that the article was about how the tactics used against Flynn, Avenetti  and others were the same.

Not that they are equals.

Imagine how it feels when you have the weight of the government on you, and you have to defend yourself while sitting in jail because some judge set bail so high you can't possibly make it. That's why the NY bail reforms were good (despite the histrionics.) However, that's for other threads.

More to the point, the feds have been using some rather dirty tactics as of late - especially against General Flynn. Hiding evidence, threatening to prosecute his son with bullschiff offenses that they knew couldn't be proven, etc. If you have to pervert justice in order to serve justice, are you really doing justice?

As for Avenatti, I don't see the comparison. CPL wasn't accused of 'process crimes', where all the prosecutor has to show is that you maybe didn't tell the whole truth to an agent. He was (and still is) charged with actual bad acts, including screwing over his clients. CPL isn't being charged to try to extort cooperation or to punish a political annoyance. He was also tossed in jail pre-conviction because he was apparently continuing to violate the law.

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Loser Establishment Is Rightfully Terrified of Ric Grenell

by Kurt Schlichter

Original Article

The D.C. establishment and their media rump-kissers went into a full-on spazz mode when President Trump continued his unbroken streak of awesomeness by appointing Ric Grenell the acting Director of National Intelligence, thereby threatening the intelligence community’s unbroken streak of failure. None of our media idiot savants – a term which is only half-accurate – thought to ponder the question of exactly how Ric’s appointment could possibly make the IC worse. Its legacy of ashes is a national embarrassment. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

+ More to the thread. 

They had a wiretap on Flynn well before Crossfire Hurricane.

Instead of promoting a positive agenda or trying to make America better, all the energy in this administrion is spent defending criminal buddies of the president.