DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Rohrabacher responds...

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter: 

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange.  Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. I was on my own fact finding mission at personal expense to find out information I thought was important to our country.  I was shocked to find out that no other member of Congress had taken the time in their official or unofficial capacity to interview Julian Assange.  At no time did I offer Julian Assange anything from the President because I had not spoken with the President about this issue at all.  However, when speaking with Julian Assange, I told him that if he could provide me information and evidence about who actually gave him the DNC emails, I would then call on President Trump to pardon him. At no time did I offer a deal made by the President, nor did I say I was representing the President. Upon my return, I spoke briefly with Gen. Kelly. I told him that Julian Assange would provide information about the purloined DNC emails in exchange for a pardon. No one followed up with me including Gen. Kelly and that was the last discussion I had on this subject with anyone representing Trump or in his Administration.  

Even though I wasn't successful in getting this message through to the President I still call on him to pardon Julian Assange, who is the true whistleblower of our time.  Finally, we are all holding our breath waiting for an honest investigation into the murder of Seth Rich.

Edited by TPS
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, TPS said:

Rohrabacher responds...

https://www.rohrabacher.com/news

There is a lot of misinformation floating out there regarding my meeting with Julian Assange so let me provide some clarity on the matter: 

At no time did I talk to President Trump about Julian Assange.  Likewise, I was not directed by Trump or anyone else connected with him to meet with Julian Assange. 

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

I look forward to the correction that completely discredits the story after 48 hours of media meltdown

?

And thanks to TPS, there it is.

Too bad they didn't start a new thread for this bullsh*t fake news...................maybe next lie......?

‘Another Slap In The Face’: Media Melts Down After Trump Picks Grenell As Acting DNI

by ShelbyTalcott

Original Article

Journalists began to freak out Wednesday evening after President Donald Trump named U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell to be the next acting director of national intelligence. Even before Trump confirmed the position in a series of tweets Wednesday, the media began to question the decision. CNN claimed he would not be nominated beyond acting status because “there is no way he could get confirmed” by the Senate. Following the official announcement, journalists flooded social media with negative opinions about Trump’s pick. “Another slap in the face to my former intel colleagues,” NBC national security and intelligence analyst Ned Price tweeted

• Thank you (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Another Slap In The Face’: Media Melts Down After Trump Picks Grenell As Acting DNI

by ShelbyTalcott

Original Article

Journalists began to freak out Wednesday evening after President Donald Trump named U.S. Ambassador to Germany Richard Grenell to be the next acting director of national intelligence. Even before Trump confirmed the position in a series of tweets Wednesday, the media began to question the decision. CNN claimed he would not be nominated beyond acting status because “there is no way he could get confirmed” by the Senate. Following the official announcement, journalists flooded social media with negative opinions about Trump’s pick. “Another slap in the face to my former intel colleagues,” NBC national security and intelligence analyst Ned Price tweeted

If the media hates it, he must be a good pick.

• Like (+1) 4

The Department of Justice recommended 7-9 years, but Attorney General Bill Barr withdrew that request.

That caused four prosecutors to withdraw from the case:

A prosecutor representing the government apologized in court on Thursday “for the confusion” caused by the change of the sentencing recommendation, saying there had been a “miscommunication” between the career prosecutors and the leadership of the Justice Department over the sentencing recommendation. Jackson replied that the original sentencing recommendation was well within the guidelines.

Barr’s move to intervene in Stone’s sentencing led to all four members of the prosecution team quitting the case. Jonathan Kravis resigned as an assistant U.S. attorney in Washington and Aaron Zelinsky filed a notice that he would leave his post as a special prosecutor in Washington but would remain as an assistant U.S. attorney in Baltimore. Prosecutors Adam Jed and Michael Marando also withdrew from the case.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

After the election for any pardon. The judge was slick in that she gave Stone exactly what Barr asked for. There could hardly be any outrage over the sentencing that would lead to a pardon now.

I am still betting he gets it commuted -- but it won't happen until Jackson rules on the new trial motion. I don't think he'll get a pardon.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I am still betting he gets it commuted -- but it won't happen until Jackson rules on the new trial motion. I don't think he'll get a pardon.

I agree, I misspoke but I still think he needs to wait until after the election to commute the sentence. 

• Like (+1) 1