DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Well, why is Graham going to call FISA abuse witnesses if Barr/Durham are investigating?  Smells bad.  Smells as if Barr and Durham not pursuing prosecutions.  Other than to get more of this info out in public, I would think the Senate would sit tight. 

Edited by keepthefaith

39 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Well, why is Graham going to call FISA abuse witnesses if Barr/Durham are investigating?  Smells bad.  Smells as if Barr and Durham not pursuing prosecutions.  Other than to get more of this info out in public, I would think the Senate would sit tight. 

Could be, which would be a disaster.  

I interpreted it differently. He leads off saying how half of them are going to jail (top half), but then talks about petitioning the DOJ for witnesses -- which, if they're going to jail/under active investigation he knows he won't get. There are two ways to slice this in my eyes based on his history: either 1) he's going to petition for names he knows he won't get to look like he's doing something while actually planning on doing nothing in the Senate, or 2) he's planning on being the legislative/policy cleanup crew with whatever is left of the FISA court and the 702 program. The FISC itself and its 702 program is up for renewal come mid March. They have to hold hearings before then if they're serious about implementing any sort of serious reforms to the court (or kick the can down the road again, which I wouldn't put past them if they're confident come March in retaining the Senate and retaking the House). 

Barr said before the holiday that Durham would likely be done in the spring (March/April) -- you could see Durham hit first (first to get indicted will likely be Comey/McCabe/Baker -- I've heard Clapper too but I think he comes later if ever), then Graham calling the lower level people who are not under indictment in order to set the table for the Congress to debate the FISC issues. 

But we'll see soon enough. (On the 12th, of course ;) ) 

To the above: 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, keepthefaith said:

Half the people behind the Russia investigation are going to go to jail..

When?
Well, just hang tight

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

truly pathetic interview.

i don't think the MSM is ever going to get it. this interview is lesson 101 in why the public will never trust them. there used to be a day and time when an interviewer would explore where the interview was going. that no longer happens, instead we get what we have here, repeated attemps to steer it in a certain direction all while trying to elicit certain, desired responses.

***** these monkeys.

• Thank you (+1) 3

55 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

hmmm

Man, the comments are hilarious. No one knows what the recommendation is being changed to (I'm guessing still prison, just a far lower number), but everyone on the unhinged left is convincing themselves that this is some corrupt conspiracy by Bill Barr, who is officially an actual literal super mecha-Nazi, and that the DOJ is now part of the Trump campaign. Oh, and Trump is just going to pardon him anyhow, as part of this corrupt re-recommendation... somehow.

• Like (+1) 1