DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Gosh, this seems sorta IMPORTANT –> Andrew McCabe admits Steele told FBI he couldn’t vouch for all materials in the dossier

Reading this tweet from Chuck Ross on how Andrew McCabe nonchalantly told a bunch of people at an event that Steele told the FBI he could not vouch for all of the materials in the dossier, (you know, the one they used to obtain surveillance warrants) all this editor can do is scratch her head.

• Like (+1) 2

On 10/14/2019 at 11:41 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Glenn is nervous. 

He should be.

I feel like we've been down this book road before. Though I can't remember if it was Comey, the Russians, misogyny, or men not letting their women vote correctly...

Edited by Koko78
  • Like (+1) 2

Would you look at that... 

Wonder why/who was snooping on whom (using the same backdoor method which the previous several administrations abused) in 2017/2018. 

(cough FBI-CID / Strzok/Kortan/+more)

They, the establishment political class in DC (which is bi-partisan), have been abusing this power for over a decade. Not to keep the country safe, but to keep themselves in power. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 10/17/2019 at 2:04 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Would you look at that... 

Would you look at that.  Their reporting of the time-frame implies this was abuse that started with the Trump administration.

I give this three months before it's the new sexy Sumerian impeachment justification.

• Like (+1) 1