DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/453384-fbis-spreadsheet-puts-a-stake-through-the-heart-of-steeles-dossier

But lest anyone be tempted to think Steele’s 2016 dossier is about to be mysteriously revived as credible, consider this: Over months of work, FBI agents painstakingly researched every claim Steele made about Trump’s possible collusion with Russia, and assembled their findings into a spreadsheet-like document.

The over-under isn’t flattering to Steele.

Multiple sources familiar with the FBI spreadsheet tell me the vast majority of Steele’s claims were deemed to be wrong, or could not be corroborated even with the most awesome tools available to the U.S. intelligence community. One source estimated the spreadsheet found upwards of 90 percent of the dossier’s claims to be either wrong, non-verifiable or open-source intelligence found with a Google search.

In other words, it was mostly useless.

“The spreadsheet was a sea of blanks, meaning most claims couldn’t be corroborated, and those things that were found in classified intelligence suggested Steele’s intelligence was partly or totally inaccurate on several claims,” one source told me.

The FBI declined comment when asked about the spreadsheet.

Flynn news -- this sounds bad for his former representation... 

D_oy61xWkAEIuBx.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

...Avenatti is holding a press conference at 2:30 EST to discuss this... :lol: 

Seriously!? I can't tell what is parody or snark anymore as these people are so crazy, that could be real. 

...the deep, dark secrets are within the DOJ who orchestrated this coup attempt........and there is no way in hell Acosta made the Epstein decision on his own as well.....another DOJ deep, dark secret.....corruption is mind boggling......honorable mention to the FBI for becoming a politically motivated model of corruption....J Edgar Hoover is posthumously pissed for being upstaged.....