DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Nothing new to see here. Someone on their staff probably just finished reading some of Gpap's book.

Edit: That's not a dig at you, Foxx. Just my personal gripe with the "DEVELOPING" opening.

sure, no worries. for folks like me who didn't read the book, excerpts like these are appreciated. 

note: though not posting much of late (meatspace has gone crazy with the workload), i still do read here a lot daily. and i do concur with those who say something doesn't appear to be on the up and up with GPap. though it is still interesting to throw it into the pot and add it to the stew of all the other machinations that are going/have been going on. 

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

sure, no worries. for folks like me who didn't read the book, excepts like these are appreciated. 

For sure. I know I need refreshers for what I have forgotten or mis-remembered with all the different threads being pulled (I knew I should have taken notes from the start!), so I will gladly even re-read things. I'm just tired of the "look at me" media.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

So, obstruction really was the greater sin.  <_<

This info should help bring TDS sufferers towards an abatement.  But it won't.  CNN will spin this as "proof" obstruction was the REAL crime "they" were investigating (regardless of what was being obstructed - SHUT UP there was obstruction.)

Going to get uglier before it gets better.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 5

Not sure this will work. Attorney-client privilege, in the context of corporate counsel, belongs to the company, not to the individual officers/directors/employees. If the "company" has waived privilege, through Flynn acting with authority to waive the privilege on behalf of the corporation, it likely doesn't matter if this guy agreed or not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

WTH is the DOJ still pulling? 

I am operating on the premise of harm to ongoing investigations -- but I really don't know. The Flynn case has always seemed to be tied to the big reveal (so to speak), in part because Flynn has been cooperating for so long with multiple other investigations (the FARA Turkey stuff which we know about, then about 5 other investigations which remain classified). 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Judge got this right. The DOJ lawyers should be ***** ashamed and embarrassed for filing a motion to try to prevent the Defendant from presenting a meritorious defense.

• Like (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Flynn's 302s unsealed: 

https://www.scribd.com/document/412589985/Flynn-Doc-85

... Yeah, this is gonna get ugly.

His thread on this was pretty interesting points on the dates; McCabe's involvement and Mueller's appointment. His trip was all by the book. 

thread unrolled (so no twitter comments)

• Like (+1) 2

So, after telling Flynn he wouldn't need an attorney present, they use parts of the interview to get a warrant?

Doesn't that automatically bring into question any charges against Flynn?

• Like (+1) 3