DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Emails which were public record and already published by WikiLeaks... but details ;) 

It was before that and they raised some big time money to try and find them. And Trump knew they were going to be released in advance, which is a surprise to no one 

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

If you don't think Hillary or Obama wouldn't have done the same, you are truly dumber then I give you credit for

That's another ridiculous argument. I suspect they would have called the FBI if contacted by the Russians though

“Substantial evidence” corroborates former FBI director James Comey’s recollection that Trump shooed others out of the room in February 2017 before pressuring Comey to let former national security adviser Michael Flynn off easy, according to the Mueller report. “I hope you can let this go,” Trump allegedly told Comey.

Trump denied large parts of the meeting, saying he did not shoo others out of the room and that he did not remember having a one-on-one conversation with Comey.

“While the president has publicly denied these details, other Administration officials who were present have confirmed Comey’s account of how he ended up in a one-on-one meeting with the president,” the report says. “And the president acknowledged to Priebus and McGahn that he in fact spoke to Comey about Flynn in their one-on-one meeting.”

Mueller’s investigators said that Trump’s decision to clear the room also “signals that the President wanted to be alone with Comey, which is consistent with the delivery of a message of the type that Comey recalls.”

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

So... walk that logic out. The same special counsel who found the Page information contained in the dossier was false, the pee tape was false, the cohen in prague story was false, the Trump/Cohen coordinated the hacking of the DNC was false... that same special counsel who found all those things that prove the dossier to be bunk ALSO said Trump pointing that out was obstruction. 

More than that...proclaiming innocence is obstruction of justice now?

We've moved to a place where presumption of guilt is so strong that protests of innocence are themselves criminal?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

That's how they keep their narrative straight.  Otherwise it dead ends at a concrete barrier. 

At some point, you'd think they'd exercise some restraint and introspection, and realize "My God, we're starting to sound like Birthers and Truthers."

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

You'd think they'd have had a better plan in place than shrieking the same tired lies. It became pretty evident to me a year ago where this was headed, so if I could see it, how did the DNC and MSM (BIRM) not have a better contingency plan for when this all went sideways?  These people are in the know. SMH I am disappointed in them. They should have had a different set of lies all T-ed up and ready to go.  

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You'd think they'd have had a better plan in place then shrieking the same tired lies. It became pretty evident to me a year ago where this was headed, so if I could see it, how did the DNC and MSM (BIRM) not have a better contingency plan for when this all went sideways?  These people are in the know. SMH I am disappointed in them. They should have had a different set of lies all T-ed up and ready to go.  

Trump broke them. Their minds, their ability to strategize, and most importantly - cut them off from outside financing/narrative engineers.

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Trump broke them. Their minds, their ability to strategize, and most importantly - cut them off from outside financing/narrative engineers.

hopefully cut out the White House until 2060

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I think when the leaks stopped things got tough for the DNC. But even still, the source documents available to "everyone" told the tale. I honestly cannot believe no one had a back-up plan (regardless of how snarky my original thought came out).

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You'd think they'd have had a better plan in place than shrieking the same tired lies. It became pretty evident to me a year ago where this was headed, so if I could see it, how did the DNC and MSM (BIRM) not have a better contingency plan for when this all went sideways?  These people are in the know. SMH I am disappointed in them. They should have had a different set of lies all T-ed up and ready to go.  

Echo chamber.

It's not even "lying," per se.  It's operating in an environment and context so insular that independent verification and validation isn't even available.  They end up all being checks on each other, which ends up being not validation but a great big reinforcement loop.  It's basically the same thing that happened with the 2003 Iraq WMD intel and the 2008 financial crisis - insular analysis loops with no external validation.  

Edited by DC Tom
  • Like (+1) 2

The special counsel found evidence of plenty of other crimes and made 14 referrals.

Vol. II, Page D-3: During the course of the investigation, the Office periodically identified evidence of potential criminal activity that was outside the scope of the Special Counsel’s jurisdiction established by the Acting Attorney General. After consultation with the Office of the Deputy Attorney General, the Office referred that evidence to appropriate law enforcement authorities, principally other components of the Department of Justice and the FBI.

Twelve of those referrals remain secret. Two others have been made public, including prosecutions involving Mr. Trump’s former personal lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, and Gregory B. Craig, a White House counsel in the Obama administration.
— Adam Goldman

12 outstanding investigations going on! WOW~

And now Andy Cuomo's brother is saying "the idea nobody did anything wrong or that this was a witch hunt or a hoax is demonstrably false ... hundreds of pages of piece of proof after piece of proof ... that they showed they were open for business for foreign entities in a way they should not have done & they lied about the same ..."  And though it wasn't illegal it was still wrong.

He just, literally, went All In holding Queen high w/ no chance for a straight nor a flush.  :wacko:

Apologies, these posts should've probably been in the Media's treatment of Trump thread.

Edited by Taro T
  • Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That's just Trump spin. If our election is under attack the FBI has a duty to protect us. You obviously don't think so. 

I'm going to go get a cheeseburger, anyone want something? Coffee? Fries, anything? 

Can you get me a nothingburger with cheese?  Oh wait, already got one.  With w(h)ine no less.