DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

they have absolutely no idea what Barr is going to say and are terrified that he is going to pre-empt their narrative, whereby making it moot.

I think that's why Barr announced his press conference, and that it would precede the release of the report. Give the idiot Democrats one last opportunity to cobble together their narrative, before it's thoroughly (and hilariously) destroyed.

The Democrats have been trying to imply that the report would be significantly redacted, thus proving a coverup, collusion, and obstruction. It seems that they're pissing in their pants that it might turn out to be minimal redactions.

• Like (+1) 3

17 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I think that's why Barr announced his press conference, and that it would precede the release of the report. Give the idiot Democrats one last opportunity to cobble together their narrative, before it's thoroughly (and hilariously) destroyed.

The Democrats have been trying to imply that the report would be significantly redacted, thus proving a coverup, collusion, and obstruction. It seems that they're pissing in their pants that it might turn out to be minimal redactions.

Yeah, he just spent 25 minutes knocking down the narratives. The spin should be epic! ... along with the Democratic and MSM (BIRM) tantrums. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

They are nuts. No collusion was said over and over so there was no mistaking that there was NO COLLUSION

Our media ... they never miss a chance to show what a buncha idiots they are.

It started out as funny, watching CNN. Now I'm sad. 

Time to switch to MSNBC.... 

14 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Not until after the election, when he has more flexibility.

As a private citizen, yes. 

I guess Putin has a green light to try and throw our next election, then. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

One more time, this time in color: 

No report yet! DUH! 

It's all good. We are fighting the battle on our terms, not yours. You are still defending this corrupt, unethical and unfit demagogue