DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

13 minutes ago, Foxx said:

spin, spin, spin it baby.

cover ups are fun! 

You guys can take one more victory lap before the report report comes out now. Have fun. The report will come out some day, I guess. 

He showed WH, no Mueller at press conference and I can only imagine what they will release just: 

No ************ *** ***** ****** collusion ***** ***** Putin **** ****** ******* Trump *** **** make ****** *** * 

************ **** America **** * ******* *********** great ***************************

16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!

TOTALLY get why it matters politically.

Can't see how it materially effects anything.

So it is a particularly bad look for Nadler.  It'll play well with his base, but makes him look bad to anyone still in the middle.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

TOTALLY get why it matters politically.

Can't see how it materially effects anything.

So it is a particularly bad look for Nadler.  It'll play well with his base, but makes him look bad to anyone still in the middle.

They're all losing their minds because Barr won't release it until after he speaks: 

One of the worst above... his fall will be fun to watch. 

:lol: Got to get ahead of it! 

(they've only had two years)

• Like (+1) 2

I think we should expect Barr's comments to be pretty calm and matter of fact.  That's his style.  The left is ramping up for Barr to defend Trump.  I doubt he'll have much to say on that and will let the report mostly speak for itself, so Jeffries will probably be pleased.  ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I posted this on the 9th. 

Weissmann and Zainab Ahmad

Representatives Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows send a letter to AG William Barr questioning the independence of two members of the Mueller team, Zainab Ahmad and Andrew Weissmann.

Methinks Weissmann may be a person of interest in this debacle.  <_<

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're all losing their minds because Barr won't release it until after he speaks: 

One of the worst above... his fall will be fun to watch. 

:lol: Got to get ahead of it! 

(they've only had two years)

Sooooo, even though they officially won't know anything (other than was was in the 4 page summary) they'll come out & comment on it before they've readit?  On what planet does that make sense?  (Not even sure Tibs could defend that idiocy, though certain he'll try.)

If they do comment on it even remotely accurately, won't they be exposing their own allies within the Mueller team?

And if they don't comment on it, but merely decry how mean Barr is being, can they look ANYTHING but toddlerish?

They've had ~3 weeks to prepare for this moment.  Are they REALLY this ill prepared & cramming the night before the final exam?

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Losing

Their

Minds

I'm not sure why it would matter if they have time to read it, they already have their stories written and their talking points are a go.

^^^ that is one messed up post, sorry. And for some reason, the board software will not let me edit it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Sooooo, even though they officially won't know anything (other than was was in the 4 page summary) they'll come out & comment on it before they've readit?  On what planet does that make sense?  (Not even sure Tibs could defend that idiocy, though certain he'll try.)

If they do comment on it even remotely accurately, won't they be exposing their own allies within the Mueller team?

And if they don't comment on it, but merely decry how mean Barr is being, can they look ANYTHING but toddlerish?

They've had ~3 weeks to prepare for this moment.  Are they REALLY this ill prepared & cramming the night before the final exam?

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I'm not sure why it would matter if they have time to read it, they already have their stories written and their talking points are a go.

Exactly. They're concerned about being able to frame the public perception first - to fit their pre-existing conspiracy theories - rather than report honestly on the facts of the matter. Too many people in the media are committed to the narrative Trump/Russia is real. Some of the committed folk are covering their own butts because they were complicit in the intelligence fibs (Corn, Isikoff, Barrett to name three), others like Madow are desperate to remain relevant. 

This is what we knew would happen. 

And we'll get a solid week or two of cherry picking from all sides regardless of what's in the report. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Hedge said:

This appears to be at least part of what Nadler had to say:

the House Judiciary Committe has jurisdiction of what to redact or not? i don't know for sure but i want to say, 'my ass it does'. they have absolutely no idea what Barr is going to say and are terrified that he is going to pre-empt their narrative, whereby making it moot. Barr's next testimony on the Hill should be fun.

10 hours ago, Tiberius said:

cover ups are fun! 

You guys can take one more victory lap before the report report comes out now. Have fun. The report will come out some day, I guess. 

He showed WH, no Mueller at press conference and I can only imagine what they will release just: 

No ************ *** ***** ****** collusion ***** ***** Putin **** ****** ******* Trump *** **** make ****** *** * 

************ **** America **** * ******* *********** great ***************************

you do know that he has every right to show the Whitehouse the report, right? Trump also has the right to view the unredacted report if he so chooses.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1