DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

not lost in the responses is the fact that of all the leftists that love to come down to the dungeon and spout their TDS at everyone, only @Tiberius (though he is still playing his game of denial) has had the temerity to show his face. will @ExiledInIllinois or @WhitewalkerInPhilly, amongst others have the dignity to make an appearance and at the very least admit they were wrong?

i doubt it...

• Like (+1) 1

It’s all been the funniest comedy for the last two years, a total farce from the get-go.

how anyone could possibly have taken it seriously, unless they were paid at least $250,000 a year to do so is more amusing.

FBI clashed with DOJ over potential 'bias' of source for surveillance warrant: McCabe-Page texts

... "Strong operational need to have in place before Monday if at all possible, which means to ct tomorrow," Page added. "I communicated you and boss's green light to Stu earlier, and just sent an email to Stu asking where things stood. This might take a high-level push. Will keep you posted." ...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

not lost in the responses is the fact that of all the leftists that love to come down to the dungeon and spout their TDS at everyone, only @Tiberius (though he is still playing his game of denial) has had the temerity to show his face. will @ExiledInIllinois or @WhitewalkerInPhilly, amongst others have the dignity to make an appearance and at the very least admit they were wrong?

i doubt it...

Has the report been released?  Being a BFLo fan... You should know better than to crow before the show is over.

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

The only report that matters is transparency... Being able to see the real deal.

The most corrupt POTUS in modern times would surely want that, right?

• Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

I tell you what this whole thing was exhausting. Wish it was over but the dems are too dug in at this point 

10000000%

The investigation into Russian collusion was needed. The cheering for it to ensnare Trump was grotesque. 

Dems won’t give up though. SDNY is likely to find dirt in his business (a bunch) but that’s just a politically motivated hunt. Feels like sour grapes.

It would be nice to get back to running a country, and more importantly, being one country together. Dems won’t let that happen. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Has the report been released?  Being a BFLo fan... You should know better than to crow before the show is over.

The only report that matters is transparency... Being able to see the real deal.

you're flopping around like an Asian Carp out of water right 'bout now.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

No, I dont think Obama wants any transparency whatsoever as it relates to this whole friggin mess.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

You’re not wrong, but you better leave the ball now before  your carriage turns into a pumpkin! 

No collusion for Trump seems like a given. What else it says about Trump is anyones’s guess, if it says anything. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

No, I dont think Obama wants any transparency whatsoever as it relates to this whole friggin mess.

Huh??

Obama has been out of office for over 2 years.  Did you mean Trump.  Trump is the President?

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Who needs to ?   You, @PromoTheRobot and @ShadyBillsFan told us everything we need to know about Putin’s puppet years ago ????

See... You're getting it.  Sorry for making you cry.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Huh??

Obama has been out of office for over 2 years.  Did you mean Trump.  Trump is the President?

Then you should have asked if the current POTUS wanted transparency, not the most corrupt POTUS in modern times.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Then you should have asked if the current POTUS wanted transparency, not the most corrupt POTUS in modern times.

The two are one in the same.

Now comes a heavily redacted justice department report and the right will lap up what the government spoon feeds them...

...Go figure the hypocrisy 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, ***** you, ***** ball.  You've been vocally anticipating for two years Trump being thrown in jail without waiting for the report.  Now that the report is delivered with no indictments on collusion whatsoever, you want to wait?  

I'm related to a few.  They've made this story and their Trump #resistance such a huge part of their self-identity they aren't able to let it go.  It's literally who they are, not just what they believe.

There are going to end up being suicides over this, because people aren't capable of handling it.  I'm not even joking - not a lot, just a handful, but there will be some.  

As I've mentioned a few times, I've had to suffer these 2+ years with my wife religiously watching Maddow every night believing the axe was going to fall any day now. I really don't know how she will handle this, but I hope to God she stops watching msnbc!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The two are one in the same.

Now comes a heavily redacted justice department report and the right will lap up what the government spoon feeds them...

...Go figure the hypocrisy 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that Trump has already said that he wants the whole thing released to the public?

I'm no fan of Trump, but the tea leaves on this whole sordid tale do not look to be aligning in your favor.

• Like (+1) 1