DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 minute ago, Bakin said:

What’s he so pissed about?

Without seeing it but with what came down today I'd venture to guess that he's pissed like the rest of us that have a heart. The  bullies employed by the federal government brought all of their resources to bear on not just our president but ruined the lives of many other people.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can't you wait for the report? Trying to propagandize it before we even know what's in it. Gees 

As if.. 

Oh, ***** you, ***** ball.  You've been vocally anticipating for two years Trump being thrown in jail without waiting for the report.  Now that the report is delivered with no indictments on collusion whatsoever, you want to wait?  

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Or just totally obsessed by their Trump hate that they don't want to accept anything that does not crush Trump in this report or anything else.

Being obsessed by hatred for someone 24/7 is not healthy..

I should hand out this advice to the cackling hens on The View, especially McCain's daughter.

I'm related to a few.  They've made this story and their Trump #resistance such a huge part of their self-identity they aren't able to let it go.  It's literally who they are, not just what they believe.

There are going to end up being suicides over this, because people aren't capable of handling it.  I'm not even joking - not a lot, just a handful, but there will be some.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, ***** you, ***** ball.  You've been vocally anticipating for two years Trump being thrown in jail without waiting for the report.  Now that the report is delivered with no indictments on collusion whatsoever, you want to wait? 

Of course they want to wait for the report.  With the devastating news that there will be no more indictments, the only thing they can do it look at the report and look for ways to attack/discredit it.  I'm already hearing "there was no evidence beyond a reasonable doubt" and this is how they're going to continue the narrative.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Chris deserves to never be taken seriously again. Ever. Ever. 

Is his leg still tingling? He wasn't even asking questions, he was yelling statements. I felt bad for the Congresscritter having to deal with that *****wit.

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

There are going to end up being suicides over this, because people aren't capable of handling it.  I'm not even joking - not a lot, just a handful, but there will be some.  

Suicide is never funny, but anyone who commits suicide over Trump not going to prison is doing the gene pool a favor.

• Like (+1) 3

A selection of excuses I've seen so far...

It’s worth reiterating that the investigation was into Russian interefence in the 2016. The investigation was not into whether Donald Trump colluded with Russia. 

I’ll give you ten bucks that absolutely zero people in the Trump regime inner circle suffer even the smallest harm, because:

1) The US government is irredeemably corrupt,

2) The public at large doesn’t give a *****, and

3) Neither does the media.

The history books, however, will have a blast talking about the day the American Empire fell.

Don’t forget, this a Republican filing a report with another Republican about other Republicans. It’s Republicans all the way down.

Barr was Reagan’s fixer that helped the party escape culpability for the Iran-Contra scandals. He will serve the same role again. 

I particularly like the following.  "My God, it's 2017 all over again!!!"   :lol:

My disappointment knows no bounds. The only thing keeping me from completely giving up on this country is knowing that when Trump leaves office - whether in 2020 or 2024 (god no), the Southern District of New York is waiting for him.

[...]

Does the United States of America no good, in the meantime. We’re going to at the very least get into another war by the end of it. More tax breaks will bankrupt the government. Without the social safety nets, we really will see people dying of starvation and exposure and illness because there won’t be any food or shelter or healthcare for anyone but the well-off. Tariffs and job losses could actually cause the economy to collapse. Somebody’s going to drop a bomb on somebody. Ruth Bader Ginsburg will pass away and an overwhelmingly conservative Supreme Court will begin stripping away rights.

I saw this about half an hour ago, and now I find myself struggling to hold back tears.

Uh...wait, what?

Mueller is out, no matter what the report says. He will be asked to step down or get fired. I believe Trump is just that petty.

My God, liberals are completely out of touch with reality.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

A selection of excuses I've seen so far...

I particularly like the following.  "My God, it's 2017 all over again!!!"   :lol:

Uh...wait, what?

My God, liberals are completely out of touch with reality.  :lol:

It's only going to get worse for them. 

This is just the beginning of a complete 180. 

D2Ugor0XgAECeeW.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

If you're thinking about offing yourself because your president was found NOT to be colluding against your country, then maybe you should off yourself.  There, I said it, and I know I'm probably wrong for doing so.  But for F-sake.  If you were so tied in to that narrative, that you now are thinking about offing yourself because it was found not to be the case:  then go for it, bruh!

Edited by TtownBillsFan
change to to so.

11 hours ago, LSHMEAB said:

I've been bracing for this day for over a year now. Palace intrigue lured them into some stupid conspiracy theory that never made sense in the first place. The fact that Trump didn't even really want to win should have been evidence enough that there was no ridiculous plot to obtain the presidency.

I guess they'll need to cry for a few days and move on to something else.

That cannot be allowed. Punishment must be meted out on those who perpetrated this charade.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1