DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Dreaming you are. Don't forget that Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves office. Obstruction of Justice is a serious crime and from what we already know he obstructed justice 

Please explain how he obstructed justice. It would be appropriate if you actually put this crime in context.

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Please explain how he obstructed justice. It would be appropriate if you actually put this crime in context.

I will explain, but first you have to admit you have no clue at all about what I am talking about. Admit you are totally ignorant about your cult leader and I will explain. 

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I will explain, but first you have to admit you have no clue at all about what I am talking about. Admit you are totally ignorant about your cult leader and I will explain. 

In other words you can't, proving once again what a shitheadyouare.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: 

This story caught my eye. 

If the Mueller report is nothing or will look worse for Dems, wouldn't blocking the report on procedural grounds be the best way to do it?  Can the House requests for information and investigations be the blockers for the reports release?  DoJ says that it won't release any information that may impede an active investigation, which the House moves can certainly qualify.  if that were the case, then it's a brilliant gambit to prevent the release of a damning report, but still claim the high ground that it's the Trump admin that's holding back the report.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, GG said:

If the Mueller report is nothing or will look worse for Dems, wouldn't blocking the report on procedural grounds be the best way to do it?  Can the House requests for information and investigations be the blockers for the reports release?  DoJ says that it won't release any information that may impede an active investigation, which the House moves can certainly qualify.  if that were the case, then it's a brilliant gambit to prevent the release of a damning report, but still claim the high ground that it's the Trump admin that's holding back the report.

Well put. :beer: 

1 hour ago, GG said:

If so, then I think it's time for a genuine Spartacus moment by someone on the Right. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Dreaming you are. Don't forget that Trump can be prosecuted after he leaves office. Obstruction of Justice is a serious crime and from what we already know he obstructed justice 

How much does media matters pay you? a nickel a post?

It's back... this time courtesy of Czech intelligence :lol: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-steele-dossier-hacking-operation-prague-2019-3

Why are they so desperate to keep this part of the Steele dossier alive? 

Because the rest of it has already collapsed under the weight of its own bull####. Without this central plank, there's no collusion/conspiracy or need for a FISA on Page.

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's back... this time courtesy of Czech intelligence :lol: 

https://www.businessinsider.com/michael-cohen-steele-dossier-hacking-operation-prague-2019-3

Why are they so desperate to keep this part of the Steele dossier alive? 

Because the rest of it has already collapsed under the weight of its own bull####. Without this central plank, there's no collusion/conspiracy or need for a FISA on Page.

Welp...

That’s an act of war...

• Like (+1) 1

Jonathan Karl reporting that anonymous sources says Mueller will not be issuing any additional indictments before wrapping up.
___
But, but, 2 weeks ago MSM told me indictments for Trump's children were forthcoming almost every day.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Jonathan Karl reporting that anonymous sources says Mueller will not be issuing any additional indictments before wrapping up.
___
But, but, 2 weeks ago MSM told me indictments for Trump's children were forthcoming almost every day.

working on media-sensitive files requires a lot of work trying not to let  the truth get out

rumours and lies will get out all the time.