DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

45 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Mueller doesn't even matter anymore people.

He could come out tomorrow and proclaim sainthood on Trump and the media along with the Democrat party will still say "but there are other investigations ongoing that surely have the REAL dirt on Trump!"

News hits that disappointing Mueller report will drop next week.

House Oversight immediately schedules public hearing with Cohen for next week.

https://oversight.house.gov/sites/democrats.oversight.house.gov/files/documents/2019-02-%20Oversight%20Committee%20Hearing%20Memo%20re.%20Michael%20Cohen.pdf?platform=hootsuite …

Cinga nails it.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kendilaniannbc/status/1098331417153540096?s=21

McCabe admits they had no evidence. 

Where's Schiff now?

How does Schiff for brains get away with his BS, without consequences? 

Doesn't anyone on the Republican side press this moron about his unsubstantiated junk?

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, njbuff said:

How does Schiff for brains get away with his BS, without consequences? 

Doesn't anyone on the Republican side press this moron about his unsubstantiated junk?

His boyfriend says his junk is unsubstantiated 

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Mueller doesn't even matter anymore people.

He could come out tomorrow and proclaim sainthood on Trump and the media along with the Democrat party will still say "but there are other investigations ongoing that surely have the REAL dirt on Trump!"

We need arrests and indictments but I doubt even that will matter to at least 40% of the population because of course, #orangemanbad

yeah, i dunno.

i think the populace is slowly waking up to the realities on the ground. how in the world, with the onslaught of the MSM and the investigations against Trump, is his approval rating over 50%. people aren't buying what they're selling anymore. sure your hardcore leftists are but so what, they're in the extreme minority. the Dems are going to Dem, no matter what. let them keep digging their own grave. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, B-Man said:

News hits that disappointing Mueller report will drop next week.

Wait, so if the news is that there is collusion, then Mueller is a phony and a liar...and if the news is no collusion, then he's done an admirable job? That's the R view. The D view is reversed.

And where is the part where Mueller and Trump are working together to root out Pizzagate? (Wrong thread for that theory's discussion.)

Maybe we should just let the investigation play out, read the report, and draw conclusions. I expect there to be no collusion found between Trump and Russia. I also expect there to be a note about widespread corruption all around Trump, which we know to be true. He keeps dirty bedfellows.

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Trump, is his approval rating over 50%. 

Say what now?

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_trump_job_approval-6179.html

He's on a little spike up to 44ish these days but even Rasmussen doesn't have him at 50 yet. 

12 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Wait, so if the news is that there is collusion, then Mueller is a phony and a liar...and if the news is no collusion, then he's done an admirable job? That's the R view. The D view is reversed.

And where is the part where Mueller and Trump are working together to root out Pizzagate? (Wrong thread for that theory's discussion.)

Maybe we should just let the investigation play out, read the report, and draw conclusions. I expect there to be no collusion found between Trump and Russia. I also expect there to be a note about widespread corruption all around Trump, which we know to be true. He keeps dirty bedfellows.

That's quite the spin, even for a commie.  

A Citizen Suing the Department of Justice Needs More than Just a Winning Legal Argument

by Sharyl Attkisson

Original Article

As I fight on with my computer intrusion lawsuit against the U.S. government, it seems to intersect more clearly with current events every day. And it points to an even larger story. How widespread is improper government surveillance of journalists, politicians and other U.S. citizens in the name of the fight against terrorism? A few of us found out we were targeted only because we were lucky enough to be alerted by inside sources or other unique ways. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, TH3 said:

That statement is so incorrect on so many levels.

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh please, dazzle us with your deep knowledge and understanding of both the US Constitution and federal law.

200.gif

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1