DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

No, no, no. Koko78. A thousand times NO!

The FBI removes the President under the authority given to them in the 25th Amendment.

Then they shuffle off the Vice President in the same manner.

Then Nancy Pelosi becomes POTUS and appoints Hillary her VP.

Then Nancy gets a double tap suicide visit in a DC part late at night in a failed robbery attempt.

And THEN Hillary assumes her rightful place in the pantheon of Dictators. 

7 minutes ago, Nanker said:

The FBI removes the President under the authority given to them in the 25th Amendment.

Then Nancy gets a double tap suicide visit in a DC part late at night in a failed robbery attempt.

hell of a sync wink here... does anyone else find it somewhat ironic that this the exact scenario that was playing out in Virginia? a pre-karmic bite in the ass?

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Didn't you listen to the William Barr nomination? Sitting presidents can't be indicted. He is a criminal.

Sitting presidents can't be indicted because they have official immunity, much as Congress members do.

They first must be impeached and removed from office.  THEN they can be indicted.  

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

hearing whispers, speculating that McCabe has been given a deal to out the whole conspiracy. thereby putting the entire gang of 8 in the crosshairs of the prosecution.

bull####.  Bull.  *****.  Bull*****ingshit.

(Take that, profanity filter!)

Edited by DC Tom

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I would find it more likely that They would clone him, kill him, and have his clone strike a deal.

with what has gone on in this entire shitshow, i honestly wouldn't put anything past any of them. including, cloning the sheep herders (the tech is there).

16 minutes ago, Foxx said:

with what has gone on in this entire shitshow, i honestly wouldn't put anything past any of them. including, cloning the sheep herders (the tech is there).

The sheeple are being cloned!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!!...er, sheeple-clones...whatever...

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

Can't the FBI Police stop all of this?

• Haha (+1) 1

Mueller doesn't even matter anymore people.

He could come out tomorrow and proclaim sainthood on Trump and the media along with the Democrat party will still say "but there are other investigations ongoing that surely have the REAL dirt on Trump!"

We need arrests and indictments but I doubt even that will matter to at least 40% of the population because of course, #orangemanbad

20 minutes ago, TH3 said:

That statement is so incorrect on so many levels.

I even explained it, you asshat.  You have to REMOVE THEM FROM OFFICE first.  That's why the qualification of "sitting" is there.  It's not a difficult concept.