DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's only proof of a quid pro quo if you invent or ignore the actual policies enacted against Putin since Trump took over. If Trump is a Putin agent, he's a terrible one. 

You've got nothing. After two years, nothing. 

We are living it. You have said, as have others on this board, the Putin wanted to create chaos. Trade wars we didn't need, government shut down, allies driven away, sanctions relief attempted, isolationism policies actually being pushed, ya, nothing. Ok. 

Trump was pursing a multi million dollar deal in Russia while Russia was helping him, and he praised Putin, has tried to help him financially by trying (Unsuccessfully) to lift sanctions. 

He really is just a corrupt, race baiting, puppet 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We are living it. You have said, as have others on this board, the Putin wanted to create chaos. Trade wars we didn't need, government shut down, allies driven away, sanctions relief attempted, isolationism policies actually being pushed, ya, nothing. Ok. 

Trump was pursing a multi million dollar deal in Russia while Russia was helping him, and he praised Putin, has tried to help him financially by trying (Unsuccessfully) to lift sanctions. 

He really is just a corrupt, race baiting, puppet 

The US has become an energy exporter - that harms Russia directly. 

The US armed the Ukrainians - that harms Russia's geopolitical goals directly. 

The US decimated 300+ Russian mercenaries in Syria - that harms Russia directly. 

The US has imposed the harshest sanctions in history on Putin and his cronies - that harms Putin's pocket book directly. 

The US has strengthened it's relationship with Poland and (likely) will be moving major NATO forces there - which harms Putin's geopolitical strategy directly. 

The US has brought the DPRK to the table for negotiations - that takes away a Russian client state. 

The US has brought the Mullahs to their knees - that weakens Russia's geopolitical aims and allies significantly in the ME. 

... You're wrong. 

Gleefully wrong. 

As usual.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The US has become an energy exporter - that harms Russia directly. (That totally pre-dates Trump in office) 

The US armed the Ukrainians - that harms Russia's geopolitical goals directly. ($41.5 Million. That's it) 

The US decimated 300+ Russian mercenaries in Syria - that harms Russia directly. (Our military defended itself, as it always does) 

The US has imposed the harshest sanctions in history on Putin and his cronies - that harms Putin's pocket book directly. (Thank you congress!) 

The US has strengthened it's relationship with Poland and (likely) will be moving major NATO forces there - which harms Putin's geopolitical strategy directly. (Poland is moving in an autocratic direction) 

The US has brought the DPRK to the table for negotiations - that takes away a Russian client state. (LOL!! They are de-nuclearized! Phony baloney) 

The US has brought the Mullahs to their knees - that weakens Russia's geopolitical aims and allies significantly in the ME. (ROTFLMAO!!!) 

... You're wrong. 

Gleefully wrong. (you are quoting third thing now! Gawd! Puke!!) 

As usual.

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The US has imposed the harshest sanctions in history on Putin and his cronies - that harms Putin's pocket book directly. (Thank you congress!) 

Make a note, Tibs praised Congressional Republicans

or did Obama make that happen too?

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, keepthefaith said:

I don't buy it.  Mueller's team is filled with Trump haters. 

Which is why Mueller picked them (according to the logic of this theory, which I first proposed almost two years ago now). The idea being Mueller put all the potential problems onto his team to keep them in one place, rather than slipping into the ether of the bureaucracy where they could cause other problems. The team believes their job is to collect any and all evidence that would expose the palace coup in order to hide it, while fanning the flames of the "Trump/Russia" delusion through leaks to their media cut outs. Meanwhile, Mueller who they think is on their team, is watching them the whole time and logging the crimes/violations/and corners cut. 

Meanwhile, everyone on the left and in the media marries themselves to Mueller and his team. Hitching their careers to its outcome, going to great lengths to "protect Mueller's work"... not knowing they're digging their own graves. When the dust settles, and Mueller finishes his probe and it exonerates Trump from any Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy nonsense, there's no where for the media or the left to spin it. After all, they spent two years building Mueller up as unimpeachable.

Put it another way... Mueller stacked the deck with partisans on his team. He's, above all else, a smart man. He would know back then doing that would immediately open his probe and team up to charges of being tilted. Perhaps he's cocky/arrogant enough to think he could do that and it wouldn't matter... or perhaps he's even more shrewd than others have given him credit for.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Which is why Mueller picked them (according to the logic of this theory, which I first proposed almost two years ago now). The idea being Mueller put all the potential problems onto his team to keep them in one place, rather than slipping into the ether of the bureaucracy where they could cause other problems. The team believes their job is to collect any and all evidence that would expose the palace coup in order to hide it, while fanning the flames of the "Trump/Russia" delusion through leaks to their media cut outs. Meanwhile, Mueller who they think is on their team, is watching them the whole time and logging the crimes/violations/and corners cut. 

Meanwhile, everyone on the left and in the media marries themselves to Mueller and his team. Hitching their careers to its outcome, going to great lengths to "protect Mueller's work"... not knowing they're digging their own graves. When the dust settles, and Mueller finishes his probe and it exonerates Trump from any Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy nonsense, there's no where for the media or the left to spin it. After all, they spent two years building Mueller up as unimpeachable.

Put it another way... Mueller stacked the deck with partisans on his team. He's, above all else, a smart man. He would know back then doing that would immediately open his probe and team up to charges of being tilted. Perhaps he's cocky/arrogant enough to think he could do that and it wouldn't matter... or perhaps he's even more shrewd than others have given him credit for.  

i posted that tweet just because of your theory. i hope and pray that you (and Tucker) are correct. if so it would go down in the annals of history as simply the greatest trolling ever in the history of trolling. that and it just might forestall the coming shooting war and put all those evil ***** away.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Foxx said:

i posted that tweet just because of your theory. i hope and pray that you (and Tucker) are correct. if so it would go down in the annals of history as simply the greatest trolling ever in the history of trolling. that and it just might forestall the coming shooting war and put all those evil ***** away.

:beer: 

And for the record, I fully admit and acknowledge this is a fringe idea and way out there for a lot of people. There's a lot of meat to support it, but also a lot of meat to dispute it. Could be wrong here... but I still haven't seen enough to move me off that position just yet.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Greatly respect your work/posts on all of this.  On this particular theory though, I just don't see it.  Mueller is part of the grand IC establishment and would have to turn on many of his "friends" if this were the case.  That and he's gone hard after people in Trump's orbit on some ticky tack stuff which to me says he's trying hard to find or create a crime.  I'd love to be wrong but I don't see people with long government service having Trump's back even if it is legally just.  Trump is truly a square peg surrounded by round holes with no path out except for when the door opens in 2020. 

Edited by keepthefaith
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Greatly respect your work/posts on all of this.  On this particular theory though, I just don't see it.  Mueller is part of the grand IC establishment and would have to turn on many of his "friends" if this were the case.  That and he's gone hard after people in Trump's orbit on some ticky tack stuff which to me says he's trying hard to find or create a crime.  I'd love to be wrong but I don't see people with long government service having Trump's back even if it is legally just.  Trump is truly a square peg surrounded by holes with no path out except for when the door opens in 2020. 

there is also the precedent setting tack.

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Greatly respect your work/posts on all of this.  On this particular theory though, I just don't see it.  Mueller is part of the grand IC establishment and would have to turn on many of his "friends" if this were the case.  That and he's gone hard after people in Trump's orbit on some ticky tack stuff which to me says he's trying hard to find or create a crime.  I'd love to be wrong but I don't see people with long government service having Trump's back even if it is legally just.  Trump is truly a square peg surrounded by round holes with no path out except for when the door opens in 2020. 

I've come around to Greg's way of thinking on this.

Mueller may well be working for Trump, but as he uncovers actual incidents of criminality, he can't just take a pass on them.  It also has the benefit of taking the establishment's eye off the ball.