DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

On 1/16/2019 at 1:10 PM, 3rdnlng said:

Sharyl Attkisson

Sarah Carter

Kimberley A. Strassel

I wonder if anyone will pick up on this?

Is this the list I requested that Rhino couldn't come up with?

Atkinson is the anti-vaxxer. You guys are anti-vaxxers? I thought that those loons were Liberals. She is clearly a deep thinker.

Never heard of Carter so I had to look her up. She seems to be most famous for always using unnamed sources (I thought you guys don't accapt that as verifiable) and appearing on Hannitty. She has appeared on a few Fox opinion shows but I can't find one instance of an appearance on a straight news show.

Strassel is legit. I just disagree with her views (obviously), especially on Pruitt.

Thanks for posting some names. You have more guts than Rhino.

15 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Is this the list I requested that Rhino couldn't come up with?

Atkinson is the anti-vaxxer. You guys are anti-vaxxers? I thought that those loons were Liberals. She is clearly a deep thinker.

Never heard of Carter so I had to look her up. She seems to be most famous for always using unnamed sources (I thought you guys don't accapt that as verifiable) and appearing on Hannitty. She has appeared on a few Fox opinion shows but I can't find one instance of an appearance on a straight news show.

Strassel is legit. I just disagree with her views (obviously), especially on Pruitt.

Thanks for posting some names. You have more guts than Rhino.

Maybe he doesn't answer you because you are a douche. When he does answer your stupid questions, you just ask it again. You aren't here to learn something or gain a new perspective on anything. You are here only to be a douche and you deserve to be ignored. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, sabrecrazed said:

Maybe he doesn't answer you because you are a douche. When he does answer your stupid questions, you just ask it again. You aren't here to learn something or gain a new perspective on anything. You are here only to be a douche and you deserve to be ignored. 

No, it's obvious he just can't

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

This guy's been here 10 years and has like 50 post counts and just B word smacked @Kemp 's ass to the floor.  ????

@Kemp really, brahhh, ***** off. 

• Like (+1) 2

I gave Rhino a couple days to answer, but he can't or won't, so I will just post what appears to be his primary source or a place that coincidentally matches his posts here almost perfectly. I thought maybe it was his Twitter account, but if it was, he would have claimed it, so he is likely merely a follower.

It's @GalacticRedPill. 

The truth about Rhino is that he is not a researcher, at all. He is a follower of an aggregator on Twitter. How impressive!

Rhino is likely one of those lonely souls whose identity and self-worth comes primarily from being a self-proclaimed mogul in a Buffalo Bills political chat room. A lofty perch.

He likes you all to view him as doing important work as an investigative journalist of some sort. He isn't a stupid man, but when you push him a little he is unable to defend himself in rational discussion. He turns into an immature teenager who posts endless insults and memes.

This still puts him a rung over twits who accuse me of being a pedophile and then thinking themselves clever.

I have no idea how all the Trump stuff will play out, but if the latest BuzzFeed story turns out to be true, he will not come out of this smelling like a rose.

Edited by Kemp

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

???????

Thanks for more confirmation.

You can return to regurgitating other's tweets and blogs and impressing the slow.

I'll check back in at some point after you and yours stamp your feet and yell asshat, douchebag, and of course pedophile.

Edited by Kemp

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This buzzfeed article everybody's talking about strikes me as more than just the usual bs we've been fed IF TRUE. This is the part that struck me as possible trouble for Trump depending what's on these records collected as physical proof of obstruction of justice.  If buzzfeed is wrong they have a lot of explaining to do.

President Trump Dircted His Attorney Michael Cohen to Lie to Congress After The Moscow Tower Project

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

Unnamed sources (in buzzfeed) citing unnamed methods without any evidence has never worked out well in this narrative. These are the same reporters (not just outlet)who keep pushing the Cohen in Prague story for reference. 

Trump doesn't use email, they had an active FISA on him at the time this happened. If it's true, there'd be evidence listed and we likely would have heard of it long before now. 

This is a classic spot for the 48 hr rule. 

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You can return to regurgitating other's tweets and blogs and impressing the slow.

H͔̤̼͓̫e͎̣ ̸i͚͉̩d̟̪̱̘̺͝e̟͓̬a̝ ̲͇̻́h̝̲̥͞o̡̹w͖̙̰͎͇͇͕s͈ ̭̳̫͙b̹̜̘̥́u̡͚͖t͓̹̕ ̘̙̟̤̰̞̮I͉͙̰̼ ͉̭̙̹͍r̼͔̺͍̗̗͘e͜q̫̘͕̻̫u̴̩̝̭e̷s̜͕t̟̘ed̷ ̷m̙͙͇̺͇̥ay̻̟̮͓͞b̳͚ͅe͈ ̛̯̥͈̩h͡a̩s̳̯̼̼ ̷̮͕͙v̯er̪͇̟ ̛̺͈͖w͉̰̫͜o̩͉̫̰͟ń'͚̩̖̫͇ͅt̩̪̣ͅ,̴̣̮̣͈̣ͅ ̸̖̞b̯u͚t̘̕ ̦͙̪͠o̶̝̝̺f̡̯̠ ̱̣̫a̙n̵͕̤͉̯̤͖ ̨̮̘̥i͖̯̼s̸̗ t͎̤͓h̭̖̱̲̙̯͖o̴̺͇̬̟̳u͢g̴h͖̤͝ṱ̥͝ ̖̲͙̪̣̯t̞h̭̝̲͇̙a̷͙̹̗̩̦t̮̦ ͢c̸̙̳om̵̺͔͍ͅe͓͖̱͖̗ͅ ͓͙̫̫͇̺͍̀up.̛̻̲̱͇ ̨͎̞̝̮S̪͔̫͔͇h̟̘̪͇̦e͕̭̹̱̺͓̻̕ ̶͈͙̩̤c̥̯͉̣͔͎l҉̳̜e̘͍ṿ̺e̮̺̩̼͙ri̞f̩̫̭̟̺i̟̮͎̺̩͈a̤͙̳̟̟b̲̘l̲̣̦͠e̼̬͖̲̬̟̕)̴̼̠͉̱̳ ҉̯̭̩̻͕͍̖a̠̥͉͎͉ń̯͍͉͙̳̰ͅ R̬͔h̸͚͕̪͙̤̘i̜̘͍͖̦͇n̮̬̖̣͙̹k̸̝̟ͅi̫̮̳͉̥̤͢ͅń̻ṣ̫̼͎u͈͜l̳̼̮̼ţ̤̪͚s̹ ̺̻͔̜t͢o̦͇̗͇̦̭̟ ͕̻̹ͅvi̱͔e͎͙͎̠͚̭w͇͎s̳̩͍ ̷(̶̥̭̤͖̠̦ͅo̥͇͚͔̭͖̟b̰v̸̳̰̻̖͕̙i̷o̥̙̼̻u̞̘̜̪͙s͍̻̣̳̺͡ͅ ̗̜̮͓f̱̣̬̩͜o͔̺̙̩r̨̘̫̰̙̫̪͓ ̩͘w̯̪̬͉̮̜h̳̝͎ͅa̵̞̲͕̘̘t̩̺͇ ͔̕ro҉̮̙̠̻̦o͍̫̳̣ṃ̡͙̞̼̮̝ͅ.͉ ̦A̺̣͙ͅ lo͏̹̼f̵̦̳t͔̪ͅy̦̻̭ ͕̟̼̜͕͘a̷̻̘ ̵̠͙̲͇c̬̲̝̰̫̰͘o̳̱̗̲ų̮̗̩ͅn͖̝͔͖t̷̥̬͈͇̰͉̟̼̙̜̥͍͘,̰ ̱̜̗͚̺̼̀b̴͓̯u̠̻̗̠̙̰t͇ ̛̲i̢f҉̘̝̲̮̮ ̼̺͡t̴h͖̲e̡͇m̶̱͍̪͈̜̤s̬͍̙̻̲e̵̘̳̦͓̰͔̫l̨͎͓͕͓͍̟̩v̬͙̣̗̫̘͔e͖͎͖͓s͢ ̸̯̻p̥o̢̦͙̤̼͇͙̙s̛̭̯̪̘t̡̹̲̹ ̡̭̥̘̠d̵̥͎i̺̭̗͎̟s͇̗̗̙̗̹ͅa̶̠̠̲̜ͅg̺͕̠͔r͉̠e̙̼̻̬g̩͜a̰͎̬͚͠t̷̳̰̹ͅi͏̙̱̙ͅͅo͓n̞̳al͕̣͓̮̪̯ ̤̣͖̥ͅd̰̭͕̹͉i̛͚͓̤̮͖̲s̬̘̰̤͉ą͈g̵̝̫̘͚̼ŕ͈̗̳̪̪̖e͙ͅe̡̼̯̹̬̹̹̞ ̨̗̬w̪͖̮̺or̳̩̝̞̺͕̜k̶̹̩̩̰̯ ͓͖͇̬a͕̩͡s̨͉̠̯͙̙͍ ̧a̹͚̗͎̯̮̹p̖p̩̳̖̞̗̥ͅe͚̦̭̤̳̯͝a̬̘̕r̞a̴n̫̲͍͚̻̰̘c̥̥̜̹̮͙̤͞e͢ t̳͕͈̬̥ͅh͎o̸̯̲̥͚se̟̟̝.͚ ̨̗̠̤̮̞̻ͅI̟̩̻̥̳ ̤̣̲̹̜͔̟r̟̖͘e̜s̺̥̀s͜i͓v͖̘͕̗̬͟e̲!
̝̟̙̠̙̹̮
͉͈̤̬ ҉̬
͏͔̺
̮̟͘I҉͉̼̱̲͕ ̖ͅͅg͔a҉͈̥͇̜ṿ̰͎̟͚e̷̖̦̲͖̱̭̤ ̗̰̣̖͜c̥̜̺̘̥ͅa̭͚͚͓n͈'͕̘̣̳̞̮͍͘t̴̪̠̠̩ a̞͖͍̦̦͘c̗̙̙c̣̭̪̝̞͚̱͡ơ̪̖̹̱͇ͅu͉̹̩̠̕l̢̳̩̲̭̫̫d̺̖̩̟͈͙̱̕n'̖͓̟̜͡t҉̳̤̰͉ͅ ̘̥̹͔̗̬̪͠a͔͇͚̞̥͔l̲̹͇̳͖̳͉̕l̜̳. ̵H̱̣̙̞̞oẉ͙̥͖͈̞ ͓̘͉i̱̻̝̫͞m̘̣mą̮͚̜t̳͓͙ͅc̴̪̯̤h̜̩ḛ̛̯͍s̱͔̜̯̯̰͍ ͙̪̕y̷̺̖͇͉̠o͓̘̥ụ͙̖͇̕ ̥̠̣ͅg̘̗̞̜̯͎͔͞u̟̙͖̟̥̙̬y̛̬̙̜̬͇̼s͚̰̘̦̮̪̝ ̸̼͎̠̲͈̼ͅan̦d̗̥̫̮ a̪͕̱̺͍͡ͅp̱p̶̤̠͈e̝̤a̻͚r̼͟e̱̟̫̙̩͓̱͝ ̛̩ģ̣u̦̭̞̯t̳̰s ̜͔̕ẁ̬͕̦h̗͙̗͖͈̠͜o͎̦͚̪̝ͅs̙͉͎̝e ͙̖͍͈̘̮͢ͅi͙̠͖̳͟s͓̱̘̬ ̜̺t̶̰̦͎̬̘̪̥h̖͖̰̮͓͝o̱̥̳͕u͓̻g͞h̤͔̫̩̥t̼͈͓͓͍͇̞ ̫̜͉͎̦̞ń̗͇͕̻ͅͅe̞͞w̴̘͓s̫͚̪̯ͅ ͈̣͖͓̗̲̻s̡m̨̻͓̤̟̟̱̯e̢l͍̤͈̻͜l͔̮͚̤̲͢i͏̭̯̙n̹͉͕̪̹g͔̬͟ ̼̠̣a̱̺̩̙̦̜̯͢ ̀r̟͇̟͇̳̬o̸o͚̥̤͟m̧̬̳̺͈̜.̭̮̩̞͟ ̛̳ͅA̻̙̠̩̬ ̡̟̮͈̭̝͓̠l̡̝ọ̣n͓̝̱̕e͉̞̲̻l̨̗̩̯ỵ̸̩ ̱̣͇̞̝̠̜͞f͉̪̗r҉̪o͓͖̜̖m͕̹̬͙̗ ̙̟͇̻̙̠be̼̞͇̟̲̝i҉̩̥̱n̖͈̯͓͍͟g̗͕͔̰͠ ̫̬͚̻͚̥̝a̤̣͇̫͘ r̲͕̩̰̀un͏̭̼g͙̬̠̟͇ ̝̖̦͍͈̰̀a̫̪̯͙͟ ͕̦ŕ̲͉̫̥͕̝ͅò͔̗͉s̖̖͉͈̕ę̭̯̤̝͚̩.͏͇̞̦̺ ͉̬I̶͖ ̦̟̼͉̠̕h͏̖̣a̘̺̖͕̩͇ͅs̭̲̫̱̳̦̹ ̛̙̫̣̻̞á̮̭̬̫̜n̼̰̤̳͢t̵͉̘̹͓͚̖i͠t̘͓y̪̣̺͇̘̫͘ͅ ̭̻̤͉͕̮͉̀p͉̬͕̹̭͟e̠͔̦͈̹͚ḏ̰o͖̥̮̩̯̣p̬̰h͇̭̼̣͝ͅį̝̭̯l̠̰͠e̸̩ͅ ͉͇d̜̜̳a͉̝̱̬̤ͅy̢s̹̭͕̣͎̲ t̙̦͇̞͎͇͝h̰̟͎͚̞̲̖a̳̣͇̯̖̙͟t͇̣̩ ̝͔̹͔͚͙̝h̙̖̟̼͚̻͠e̫͕͔̬̲a͏͓͎̼̫ͅͅrḁn̬̝̹c̞̗̮͘e̻̻̰͚ ̥̥͎̥̩t͈̗͚r͡u̥̠̭͝ͅe͎,͓̦͖͓̺͟ ̭̭͓̭h͏e̟̘̥̫͝ ͎̲͎͎͈͈͞c̷̻̼l̙̻e̫͝ͅv͍͕̳͘e̲̲̼͉̹͖̤r̛͚̘͉͙i͕̤͇̺̹͡f̞͙̪̬͖̭ia̲͕͓b̟l͙̮̜̱̫e̯̗̼̖̹͞)͖̮̖̝̼̻ ̯̺̙̣̼̕a͝n̢̺̯͉̗̠d̯̠̺̥͎͙ ̻̫̙̠͔o͕̘͟n̖͍̝͇̻e҉̻̪l͖͢y͔͖̩̕ ̦m͚̳͟a̲̠̥y̲̩͈͈͔b̫̟͍͍e͇͔̦͖ ͈͇̠̯̲̱ͅt̩e͏̭̼̖͔̹̝e̜ṇ̺̠̞͔͕a̙̤̫̱̪̪̩͜g̶͎͖̫̰̫̥̬e̳̜̩͖̱͎͢r̡̥̠ ̷̯̺ş͚̫͖̟̠o̭͠u̼͖͎͉̟̗̳ŗc̠è͕̻͖͉̭͎̜s̼̰̼͡

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

All you've proven is you're not a very good researcher. When you threaten a man, you better be able to back it up. 

You failed. Because you're as asshat. So ***** off because I really cannot laugh any harder at you. ???

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, it's obvious he just can't

What's obvious is the question deserves no answer. He could answer the question himself if he took the time to actually read DRs posts. They have these things in them called sources... they are right in the posts themselves. If douchebag actually wanted to learn the answer to his stupid question... he would have already learned the answer. 

• Like (+1) 2

45 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I gave Rhino a couple days to answer, but he can't or won't, so I will just post what appears to be his primary source or a place that coincidentally matches his posts here almost perfectly. I thought maybe it was his Twitter account, but if it was, he would have claimed it, so he is likely merely a follower.

It's @GalacticRedPill. 

The truth about Rhino is that he is not a researcher, at all. He is a follower of an aggregator on Twitter. How impressive!

Rhino is likely one of those lonely souls whose identity and self-worth comes primarily from being a self-proclaimed mogul in a Buffalo Bills political chat room. A lofty perch.

He likes you all to view him as doing important work as an investigative journalist of some sort. He isn't a stupid man, but when you push him a little he is unable to defend himself in rational discussion. He turns into an immature teenager who posts endless insults and memes.

This still puts him a rung over twits who accuse me of being a pedophile and then thinking themselves clever.

I have no idea how all the Trump stuff will play out, but if the latest BuzzFeed story turns out to be true, he will not come out of this smelling like a rose.

Bill place thought man, but Rhino is smelling likes himself in ration. He is primarily sorth about, so he can't or a BuzzFeed it would have not almost posts end stuff will. He is smelling the wills primary so I will plactical chat he can't appearch.

I have clever. He latest post was doincidentity a couple him a stor on Twitter work as an a likes you puts end have clever what he is a ress into being like answer.

I have Rhinking a likes you push himself-work as he truth about Rhino idea how imp

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Unnamed sources (in buzzfeed) citing unnamed methods without any evidence has never worked out well in this narrative. These are the same reporters (not just outlet)who keep pushing the Cohen in Prague story for reference. 

Trump doesn't use email, they had an active FISA on him at the time this happened. If it's true, there'd be evidence listed and we likely would have heard of it long before now. 

This is a classic spot for the 48 hr rule. 

I figured you be criticizing law enforcement for leaking this. Do you really, actually think Cohen was just lying all on his own about Trump's hotel deal, just because? 

The funny thing is, that it's almost like who cares. He is a dead man walking anyway. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

It's @GalacticRedPill. 

Can you unequivocally state that you are not now, never have and won't in the future be a pedophile? Have you ever admired a young lady from behind and then felt embarrassed when she turned around and you discovered that she was way too young for you to have those thoughts? Don't get mad, we ask everyone who we think just might be an online version of Uncle Fred these same questions.

56 minutes ago, sabrecrazed said:

What's obvious is the question deserves no answer. He could answer the question himself if he took the time to actually read DRs posts. They have these things in them called sources... they are right in the posts themselves. If douchebag actually wanted to learn the answer to his stupid question... he would have already learned the answer. 

No, he posts tweets from wing nuts and silly sources that are simply meant to confuse, fatigue and spread misinformation. 

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Can you unequivocally state that you are not now, never have and won't in the future be a pedophile? Have you ever admired a young lady from behind and then felt embarrassed when she turned around and you discovered that she was way too young for you to have those thoughts? Don't get mad, we ask everyone who we think just might be an online version of Uncle Fred these same questions.

You are an idiot 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, he posts tweets from wing nuts and silly sources that are simply meant to confuse, fatigue and spread misinformation. 

You are an idiot 

Right... you mean the ones with original government doc s in them? The people who actually tell you where they get there information? People who are actually investigating the subject? Or is he linking to known barons of truth like buzzfeed and their anonymous sources? The average person who actually pays attention can figure out who is trying to confuse. But you haven't made it to average yet so you wouldn't understand. 

• Like (+1) 4