DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Where's Tony Podesta these days? 

(thread)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones040498.htm

Facing at least $1.5 million in unpaid bills from the Paula Jones case, President Clinton's legal team is preparing to file suit against two insurance companies that stopped financing the president's defense last year to force them to reverse their decision.

[...]

The president's attorneys at the high-priced law firm Skadden Arps...

• Like (+1) 2

50 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Craig's in big, big trouble. 

Which means Podesta is as well. 

When that bomb drops, the spin will be epic.

I don't really read that much in to it, since when you get to the Trump/Clinton level of society everyone knows everyone else.

But damn it, every single liberal accusation of Trump "colluding with Russians" applies to the Clintons as well.  Every single one.  It's pathetic.

• Like (+1) 2

This buzzfeed article everybody's talking about strikes me as more than just the usual bs we've been fed IF TRUE. This is the part that struck me as possible trouble for Trump depending what's on these records collected as physical proof of obstruction of justice.  If buzzfeed is wrong they have a lot of explaining to do.

President Trump Dircted His Attorney Michael Cohen to Lie to Congress After The Moscow Tower Project

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

Edited by Doc Brown

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

This buzzfeed article everybody's talking about strikes me as more than just the usual bs we've been fed IF TRUE. This is the part that struck me as possible trouble for Trump depending what's on these records collected as physical proof of obstruction of justice.  If buzzfeed is wrong they have a lot of explaining to do.

President Trump Dircted His Attorney Michael Cohen to Lie to Congress After The Moscow Tower Project

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents. Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

Emails, text messages and a cache of other documents....

oh boy!! 

On 1/16/2019 at 12:33 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for you're an asshole gif

No one is scared of you. 

You offer nothing down here, so why would anyone be afraid of what a man who gleefully admits to being functionally illiterate thinks? 

So, who are the reliable sources you trust?

Remember: During William Barr's confirmation hearing earlier this week, Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) quizzedTrump's attorney general nominee about just such a circumstance. Barr's answers do not bode well for the president. 

• Klobuchar: “The president persuading a person to commit perjury would be obstruction, is that right? Barr: Well, yes. Well, any person who persuades another to -- yeah.”
  • Klobuchar: “You also said that a president or any person convincing a witness to change testimony would be obstruction, is that right? Barr: Yes.”

image.jpeg.b93bf0a53bed9f92a95872222eaa1b97.jpeg

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

The special counsel’s office learned about Trump’s directive for Cohen to lie to Congress through interviews with multiple witnesses from the Trump Organization and internal company emails, text messages, and a cache of other documents.

Cohen then acknowledged those instructions during his interviews with that office.

The first part, Trump's directive doesn't reconcile with the second party Cohen's acknowledgement. It's a very interesting use of the English language. To first state that the directive came from an ORGANIZATION then state that Cohen acknowledged with "that office" jumped out at me. Maybe it's just p!$$ poor writing out it's an attempt to come two separate things together without lying.  

Again, IF TRUE, he's in for some issues ahead.  That said I can guarantee that Trump is not stupid enough to put these kinds of things in emails. (And I don't like the guy!)

• Like (+1) 1