DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Curious as to how you know that his ties to Russia start and end with with real estate. Have you seen all of the notes from Mueller, SDNY, and Virginia? If not, you, like the rest of us, don't have a clue what's in the respective investigations.

You're such a douche

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Curious as to how you know that his ties to Russia start and end with with real estate. Have you seen all of the notes from Mueller, SDNY, and Virginia? If not, you, like the rest of us, don't have a clue what's in the respective investigations.

So, in addition to your belief that the FBI (not a even law giving body, but the enforcement arm of the Executive) should justly criminalize foreign policy positions which disagree with FBI leadership; you also believe that the FBI should conduct criminal investigations on private citizens without any prior evidence of wrongdoing.

Dangerously.  Stupid.

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Serious question. How do we know you are not a pedophile? I'm all but certain you can be linked to children. Where is the proof you didn't molest them? 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

True or false: That's the way the entire planet is set up in virtually every single industry, not just in media.

This is proof of what exactly, in regards to Trump?

If these corporations are thriving under Trump, as I assume you believe, why would they want to get rid of him?

Wow, you start your counter argument from such a perilous perch. Since everything is consolidated, media gets a pass on mass producing "news." Think about that for a minute. I mean it. Let that sink in a little. Minus independent writers you're getting, what, a maximum of 6 stories. 6! Worst is that they are mostly the same.

Speaking of consolidation/globalization (for this argument it's the same) why would a company who has business all over the globe dislike Trump? Sure US business is doing well, but what about the companies profits abroad? They should make more money abroad by taking advantage of those regions. However Trump has installed tariffs on these products and this cuts into their profits.  When you look at someone like 44, you saw globalization at its finest. Open trade everywhere and the complete bastardization on the American worker. Now 45 is curtailing oversea profits by promoting his "America First" agenda.

I think I'd understand why they want him out.  And that's not even factoring in a shadow government angle, which would shine an entirely different light (no pun intended) on this.

39 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Don't change the subject.

What do these things have to do with the apparent Russian bankrolling of Trump's enterprises?  Where's your proof that Russians did more than be interested in his real estate deals?

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The then-No. 4 Department of Justice (DOJ) official briefed both senior FBI and DOJ officials in summer 2016 about Christopher Steele’s Russia dossier, explicitly cautioning that the British intelligence operative’s work was opposition research connected to Hillary Clinton’s campaign and might be biased.

Ohr’s briefings, in July and August 2016, included the deputy director of the FBI, a top lawyer for then-Attorney General Loretta Lynch and a Justice official who later would become the top deputy to special counsel Robert Mueller.

At the time, Ohr was the associate attorney general. Yet his warnings about political bias were pointedly omitted weeks later from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrant that the FBI obtained from a federal court, granting it permission to spy on whether the Trump campaign was colluding with Russia to hijack the 2016 presidential election.

Ohr’s activities, chronicled in handwritten notes and congressional testimony I gleaned from sources, provide the most damning evidence to date that FBI and DOJ officials may have misled federal judges in October 2016 in their zeal to obtain the warrant targeting Trump adviser Carter Page just weeks before Election Day.

They also contradict a key argument that House Democrats have made in their formal intelligence conclusions about the Russia case.

• Like (+1) 4

49 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

Serious question. How do we know you are not a pedophile? I'm all but certain you can be linked to children. Where is the proof you didn't molest them? 

We need to see the investigator's notes. Otherwise, we'll just have to assume that Kemp is, in fact, a child molester.

Like Gary the Rapist, he must prove his innocence once the vague allegations have been made. #IBelieveThem.

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

We need to see the investigator's notes. Otherwise, we'll just have to assume that Kemp is, in fact, a child molester.

Like Gary the Rapist, he must prove his innocence once the vague allegations have been made. #IBelieveThem.

I've learned through messages from other posters that he gives off the creepy vibe. A thorough, open-ended investigation is in order to prove what the rest of us already know.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

DR's got a conflict of interest, and must recuse himself.  

I nominate Robert Mueller instead.  He's not doing anything terribly important right now.

We'll need some fair and impartial posters such as myself, Boyst, & 3rdining to provide the board with updates of his guilt while we wait for evidence to be discovered.

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ya, he also predicted Clinton would get indicted. He's a fruitcake 

----

Embedded video

"I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign... I have not. I said the President of the United States," Pres. Trump’s attorney @RudyGiuliani tells @ChrisCuomo https://cnn.it/2FwzM5o 

Lol!! 

4 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Post it publicly, along with the screen name of the poster making the accusation, coward.

Any negatives being shown are self inflicted.  I'm not here to tell anyone what to think, but am willing to offer advice on how to think to those who inquire.

I've given you the keys, and shown you the door.  It's up to you to open it and see what's on the other side.

If you choose to keep the door closed, while pontificating about what your sure is on the other side in ignorance, and demanding I tell you; then that's up to you. 

It's not a reputation I'd want, but if that's who you are as a man, so be it.

Your questions can all be answered by a red pill from galactic.

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

You're such a douche

Another mystery cleared up by a giant intellect.

Galactic knows all. If you don't get it, ask Rhino. He understands.

7 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

That's exactly what a guilty person would say.

Great analysis, Swill Merchant. 

So, is Rhino galactic or a follower?

Might make no sense to you, but he knows what it means. Awaiting his response.

What say you, Rhino?

Edited by Kemp