DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"I never had anything to do with Russia" 

"The meeting in Trump Towers was about adoptions" 

"Putin strongly denies it, and I see no reason not to believe him." 

Is there a shred of evidence that Trump or his people took any action of any kind as a result of this meeting?  Any testimony reported from those who have given it that would incriminate anyone?  

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Is there a shred of evidence that Trump or his people took any action of any kind as a result of this meeting?  Any testimony reported from those who have given it that would incriminate anyone?  

What????

Just hating the man isn't good enough?

You need actual evidence?

How dare you.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

From this specific meeting? No. 

We know they lied about the meeting, then had to lie again and then again,  tried hiding it and that we don't know why. So you probably do not think that is suspicious, correct? 

Or that Trump has met five times with Putin in secret, and no one knows what was discussed. You are fine with that, I know. But people that actually like our country are concerned. 

Just because we are in the dark about all these secret meeting, along with the tons and tons of other evidence (yes, I know you don't know about all these things that have been reported widely) makes many people think the President in compromised. 

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

You see no reason not to believe him until he says something in contrast to what you believe then he will be a liar of huge proportions according to you.  Counting down the days until that happens.

You don't think is a pathological liar? 

Or will you just run to the, "Oh, all politicians lie constantly"? 

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The poop times?? 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Many people" think the world is flat too... but they have more compelling evidence than there is of Trump being a Russian asset. 

The only thing flat right now is the Diet Coke Trump gave me.

?

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

From this specific meeting? No. 

We know they lied about the meeting, then had to lie again and then again,  tried hiding it and that we don't know why. So you probably do not think that is suspicious, correct? 

By THIS standard, Benghazi was a crime.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

By THIS standard, Benghazi was a crime.  :lol:

In your addled mind, sure. But not for a serious person. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

"Many people" think there is a deep State too... with even less compelling evidence than there is of Trump being a Russian asset. 

:) 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You know who's looking less and less crazy as this develops?

Ross Perot.

I've been saying that since this started. ANYONE who poses a potential threat to the establishment will be ruined by it.

We don't live in anything resembling a free society, so there's really no reason NOT to round these people up and hang them by their toes.

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Found out something about your sourcing and/or Internet presence in a message from another poster.

Post it publicly, along with the screen name of the poster making the accusation, coward.

I looked through your reply closely. I don't see any good sources listed. You sure are showing me.

Any negatives being shown are self inflicted.  I'm not here to tell anyone what to think, but am willing to offer advice on how to think to those who inquire.

I've given you the keys, and shown you the door.  It's up to you to open it and see what's on the other side.

If you choose to keep the door closed, while pontificating about what your sure is on the other side in ignorance, and demanding I tell you; then that's up to you. 

It's not a reputation I'd want, but if that's who you are as a man, so be it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

i'm sure your aware but for the intended recipient, he should also understand that all of the above is made infinitely easier by the fact that 6 corporations own roughly 90% of all media. he might want to ask himself why, when a new narrative is thrust upon the scene, that that narrative is everywhere, at the same time.

True or false: That's the way the entire planet is set up in virtually every single industry, not just in media.

This is proof of what exactly, in regards to Trump?

If these corporations are thriving under Trump, as I assume you believe, why would they want to get rid of him?

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Found out something about your sourcing and/or Internet presence in a message from another poster.

I looked through your reply closely. I don't see any good sources listed. You sure are showing me.

Stop being a little B word and stalking people. ***** creepy

41 minutes ago, Kemp said:

And I was thinking you couldn't get more douchey. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GG said:

And that's where you are wrong.  His financial "ties' to Russia start and end with condominium sales and potential real estate development deals.  Nothing out of the ordinary if you take a dart and throw it at a board of countries with rich people in them.   Those financial ties have been greatly exaggerated to drive a specific narrative, which you seem to have bought hook line & sinker.    By that flimsy standard, Trump is also a Chinese and a German agent.

Curious as to how you know that his ties to Russia start and end with with real estate. Have you seen all of the notes from Mueller, SDNY, and Virginia? If not, you, like the rest of us, don't have a clue what's in the respective investigations.