DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

19 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

He's written thousands of words about it.  You're just too lazy to read them.

Okay, I'm too lazy to wade through tons of material.

Why are all of you too lazy to respond with a couple of sentences?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

Did I say that anywhere in that post or anywhere else? I asked very specific questions. It's okay to not answer but posing a nonsensical question in response is pretty puzzling.

Your largest critique of President Trump, which you have claimed is criminal in nature, has been his differing geo-political stance as related to Russia from his unipolar globalist corporatist predecessors; and you then claimed that it does not fall outside the just purview of the FBI to investigate a President for exercising his due Constitutional (legal) authority.

The only logical derivative of these stances is that you believe that the FBI should be capable of criminalizing foreign policy positions their leadership is in disagreement with.

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Asshat, I did not finally answer the question. I answered it several times and your purposefully obstuse ass didn't bother to read it. 

Wasted enough time on you. ***** off.

I've never insulted you before today. 

Won't make that mistake again.

There you have it boys and girls. 

Insults without answers. Again.

Says he's done. Maybe. Maybe not.

Just now, Kemp said:

Okay, I'm too lazy to wade through tons of material.

Why are all of you too lazy to respond with a couple of sentences?

You are criminally stupid.

You hold strong opinions which you vocally refuse to educate, and chastise others for not doing your own homework for you.

You are everything that is wrong with America right now.

I'm growing tired of reading your vapid content.

• Like (+1) 1

By pretending to be functionally illiterate and reveling in his laziness? 

Nah, that's not crushing anyone. That's making him a very easy target. 

Just now, Kemp said:

There you have it boys and girls. 

Insults without answers. Again.

Says he's done. Maybe. Maybe not.

Image result for best asshat meme

I answered you. I went out of my way to try to honestly engage with you for years

That game doesn't work, because unlike you people here are capable of reading a thread honestly.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

By pretending to be functionally illiterate and reveling in his laziness? 

Nah, that's not crushing anyone. That's making him a very easy target. 

When Gleeful Gator sides with you, it's the equivalent of getting Last Rights.

• Haha (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for asshat meme

Considering you cannot read what I write, it's not shocking you're wrong. 

Like you're wrong on this subject, over and over and over again.

Shocked to see more insults from you.

So, who is reporting the truth?

If you ever decide to answer, we can continue.

Wonder why someone who prides himself on being analytical likes saying "Asshat" instead of telling us where to find the real truth. 

If you take a second and cite specific reliable sources we can at least discuss it. All I've seen in the last few pages are insults and your posting of opinions by other sources. Is this what you mean by reliable sources?

Just now, Kemp said:

Wonder why someone who prides himself on being analytical likes saying "Asshat" instead of telling us where to find the real truth. 

If you take a second and cite specific reliable sources we can at least discuss it. All I've seen in the last few pages are insults and your posting of opinions by other sources. Is this what you mean by reliable sources?

I did answer. Twice. The fact you're still asking for an answer to a question that's been answered is not a winning point to keep harping on. It just shows how much of an asshat you truly are.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Everyone and no one at the same time.

All major media outlets are guilty of lies of omission (and in many case outright fabrications) for the purpose of driving a narrative.  These narratives are cobbled on top of selective, out of context truths, and bolstered by fabrications.

They are not "reporting news", but rather are attempting to create it for the purpose of driving public sentiment.  They are part of the entrenched power structure.

No one in the major media does investigative journalism any more.  There's no money or power in it.  The money and power are in protecting the power structures and the power elite which hide behind them.

Real investigative journalism is done by small independents and former reporters whom work on their own these days.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

No one, except Greg in his most recent post, which was deserved, has insulted you.

You've demonstrated ample evidence that you are intellectually lazy, and have no desire to independently read through reported facts across multiple outlets, and publicly available primary source legal documents, to form educated positions; and instead prefer to defer to "oracle outlets" to do your duty as an informed and responsible citizens for you.

The information is all available, and has been provided to you.

You're only counter has been, "if this is true, then when aren't my preferred oracle outlets confirming this?"

This is stupid, and is a complete abrogation of your responsibilities as a citizen.

Others have insulted me, but that's not important.

Why is it so difficult for all of you to actually name at least one of these multiple outlets? I'm not saying they don't exist or they are wrong. Instead of one of you giving me a couple names, it's turned into endless pages of insults and telling me I'm lazy or stupid.

It's hard to come up with a reason to not list the good multiple outlets in order to get past this impasse. It seems that people are afraid to list them because they fear it might open up a discussion that they are afraid of having. Is there another reason? The only stated reason is because I am to be punished for not reading about it elsewhere. That seems childish to me.

You seem to be aware of these trustworthy outlets. Why not list a couple? I really don't understand.

What do you lose by naming a couple? It's not your time, because you've spent far more time not answering. 

What is the big deal about all of this?

Rhino, rather than doing so, has been reduced to flailing Asshat memes. What is it you people fear?

Just now, Kemp said:

Rhino, went out of his way to explain and then reexplain his position multiple times because he believed I was an honest poster looking for an honest discussion even though they may disagree. Instead of being honest, I pretended I couldn't read the words written in multiple posts and cried about not having my questions answered because I'm a duplicitous asshat of EPIC proportions. 

FTFY

On 1/15/2019 at 6:13 AM, Tiberius said:

On 1/15/2019 at 6:36 AM, Kemp said:

This is purely Trump idiocy. More money (and safety) comes to the U.S. on the back-end than is being lost up-front. 

NATO promotes peace within Europe and deters major US adversaries from launching large-scale conventional wars. 

• World War II cost the United States more than 400,000 lives and an estimated $4.1 trillion (in 2011 dollars). NATO has been key to preserving peace within the European continent and preventing other adversaries from launching a major conventional war. 
  • According to credible sources, a major conventional war today could cost the United States upwards of $2.5 trillion per year.
  • NATO also promotes the American values of democracy and rule of law. Twenty-six of the twenty-nine NATO member states were labelled as “free” by Freedom House in 2018. By comparison, just 39 percent of the world’s population lives in “free” countries.

NATO is a force multiplier that gives the United States access to military tools in greater numbers than it can achieve by itself.

• Non-US NATO members have 1,857,000 active duty service members and 1,232,290 reservists. The seven largest non-US NATO member armies have the same number of active duty troops as the United States (1.3 million).
  • Non-US NATO members can deploy 6,983 battle tanks, 34,000 armored vehicles, 2,600 combat aircraft, 382 attack helicopters, 252 major naval craft (including submarines), and 1,582 patrol and surface combatants.
  • France and the United Kingdom alone provide 30 percent of the Alliance’s ballistic-missile-submarine fleet.
  • NATO's European members are beginning to host the first stages of the Alliance’s new ballistic-missile-defense system aimed at preventing long-range attacks by rogue states on the United States and Europe.
  • NATO members frequently share intelligence across the Alliance, aiding US operations and intelligence-gathering. The United Kingdom, France, and Germany alone add 40,000 intelligence personnel to the Alliance’s intelligence capabilities.
  • Non-US NATO members host twenty-eight US main operating bases in Europe, which cut down on the time needed for the United States to respond to a crisis and are critical for US missions in the Middle East and North Africa.
  • In 2009, for example, Germany contributed $800 million to offset and improve its US bases.

NATO undertakes numerous missions to protect member states and promote security around the globe. 

• NATO has five active missions around the world deploying 18,000 troops.
  • Since the end of the Cold War, NATO has completed thirteen missions including two in the United States (Hurricane Katrina relief and post-9/11 air reconnaissance patrol).
  • NATO allies contributed thousands of troops to the International Security Assistance Force in Afghanistan, including 38,000 in 2011, saving the United States an estimated $49 billion that year. The operation in Afghanistan was the first and only time NATO's mutual defense commitment was invoked.
  • Non-US members sustained more than 1,000 combat deaths in Afghanistan, with an additional one hundred lost by NATO partners.
  • Non-US NATO members contributed more than 60 percent of assets for Operation Unified Protector in Libya.
  • Non-US Coalition members flew one-third of all coalition airstrikes against the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham (ISIS) in Operation Inherent Resolve.
  • NATO’s Operation Ocean Shield against piracy in the Gulf of Aden has been led at different times by Denmark, Spain, Norway, Italy, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom, and Portugal.

NATO supports and protects the economies of Europe, which are critical to the health of the US economy.

• US trade with the European Union reached $699 billion in 2015, only made possible because of the security and stability provided by NATO.
  • US exports to the former Communist NATO member states (not including East Germany) grew from $0.9 billion in 1989 to $9.4 billion in 2016.
  • Non-US NATO members rely heavily on the US defense industry to supply their forces. Currently, European members are planning to purchase as many as 500 new F-35s from the United States.

For @Kemp :

You've been trolling about "truthful" reporting, and the answers given to you have been consistently stating that what's spun in articles, and what's been omitted from articles result in a false impression being conveyed by those articles.  The quoted posts, above, illustrate how you've fallen for that.  It is a one-paragraph article that says Trump has stated that he should take the US out of NATO.  It doesn't say what his reason is or was.  It is just an inflammatory piece.  Last I checked, we are still in NATO.

You took that article, got inflamed, and expanded it into a post that argues a bunch of bullet points supporting the status quo regarding the US's involvement.  Basically, you're posting the argument that the US should pay more than its share as a NATO member-state.

The following article (so we can round out the picture) states that NATO members each pledged 2% of their respective GDP.  Only five countries live up to their pledges, and the US is at 3.6%.  Nobody is claiming that NATO isn't useful or necessary.  SOME are saying that members should live up to their obligations.  I'm sure our country could use 1.6% of its GDP on something other than NATO.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/niallmccarthy/2018/07/10/defense-expenditure-of-nato-members-visualized-infographic/#15f2a4cd14cf

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Your largest critique of President Trump, which you have claimed is criminal in nature, has been his differing geo-political stance as related to Russia from his unipolar globalist corporatist predecessors; and you then claimed that it does not fall outside the just purview of the FBI to investigate a President for exercising his due Constitutional (legal) authority.

The only logical derivative of these stances is that you believe that the FBI should be capable of criminalizing foreign policy positions their leadership is in disagreement with.

That is just false.

It's not his geo-political stance I question. I question his known, factual monetary ties to Russia, including his having to turn to Russian banks for financing help because American banks were tired of getting stiffed by him. It's his dealings in real estate with so many Russians and that in lieu of these things that his policies towards Russia and Putin differ from almost every other single person in government for many years. News of his financial involvements with Russia did not come from the "Deep State". They came from his own son. 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Fusion GPS was originally hired by the Republicans. What happened afterwards is a direct result of Trump defeating his Republican rivals. They no longer had a desire to go after Trump because they preferred him to Hillary, so they dropped it.

True.

But you are completely ignoring the facts of what took place after the Republicans stopped using them.

The opposition party candidate hired Fusion GPS and they created a completely false and unverified dossier on Trump.  The opposition party, working with the Obama Administration, fed this document to the FBI as grounds to SPY ON THE OPPSITION PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE.  They lied and omitted facts multiple times to the FISA judge as to the source and veracity of the claims in the dossier in order to continue their illegal spy operation even after he was elected president.

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

You are criminally stupid.

You hold strong opinions which you vocally refuse to educate, and chastise others for not doing your own homework for you.

You are everything that is wrong with America right now.

I'm growing tired of reading your vapid content.

Another non-answer. What are you afraid of? 

Is it possible you are incapable of answering?

I promise Rhino won't call you an Asshat.

a horse is thirsty, you lead the horse to water. he stands there looking at the water not quite comprehending what is there. he looks at you and wants you to pour the water down his throat because he is too stupid to drink it for himself because he is probably afraid that he won't comprehend the water he is drinking. pour it down mah throat, pour it down mah throat! he yells repeatedly. what he fails to understand is that it is up to him to drink it, you can't force the water down his throat and if the dumbass is too stupid to drink it then he should wither and die. 

• Like (+1) 2