DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

8 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Wait...when was Flynn interviewed, again?  DoJ notified the White House that Flynn was a blackmail threat because of his "lies" to the FBI on January 25th, which was reported to be after the FBI interview.  So they got this rolling between the inauguration on the 20th and the Justice Department memo on the 25th...a half-assed interview, lies reported to DoJ and escalated to the acting AG, who notified the White House Counsel...in three or four days, including a weekend????  (As the 20th was a Friday.)

The call with Kislyak was on 12/29/16 (same day 44 expelled 30+ Russian "diplomats" - it's likely the plan took shape here, the expulsions were designed to elicit this response)

The WH interview was 1/24/17.

7 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Unlikely. What McCabe did was scummy, but not illegal.

Remember: The feds can lie to you all day, but it's a crime for you to lie to them.

But they can't falsify 302s to make their stories align.

Edited by Deranged Rhino

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But they can't falsify 302s to make their stories align.

That's why I edited my post for clarity: I was referring to the lawyer thing.

Edited reports and whether or not he actually lied are a separate matter (which is more properly addressed by way of motion to the trial court to take back the plea.)

• Like (+1) 1

Nope, he ain't expecting a pardon, lol 

“Today is the day I am getting my freedom back as you sit at the bench and contemplate my fate,” he said. “I have been living in a personal and mental incarceration ever since the fateful day that I accepted the offer to work for a famous real estate mogul whose business acumen I truly admired. In fact I now know there is little to be admired.”

91684b5541a0d497f2a22507dfd79a2b_bigger.Sean DavisVerified account @seanmdav 3h3 hours ago
An alleged contemporaneous record of an interview which is the sole basis for a felony false statements charge seems like it should actually be, I don't know, contemporaneous, as opposed to written *7 months* later. Congress and the American people deserve answers on this.

And why was the 302 of Flynn's interview not written/finalized until after Peter Strzok was removed from the Mueller probe for inappropriate behavior? Was Pientka ordered to rewrite the 302 and remove Strzok's name from it? These seem like questions we should have answers to.

The Flynn timeline is important, because FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe testified to Congress that Pientka and Strzok did not believe Flynn lied to them. Why was the 302 of Flynn's interview written 7 months after the interview, and only after Roseinstein's new memo?

On January 24, 2017, FBI agents Peter Strzok and Joe Pientka interviewed Flynn.

On August 2, 2017, Rosenstein issued new instructions to Mueller.

On August 16, 2017, ABC News reported Peter Strzok had been fired by Mueller.

On August 22, 2017, the FBI 302 on Flynn was written.

• Like (+1) 1

So Flynn didn't lie, even though he admitted it. Ok 

More bad news for the First Scumbag: 

Separately, New York prosecutors announced Wednesday that they had struck a non-prosecution agreement with AMI, the company that produces the National Enquirer tabloid, for its role in squelching stories of women who said they had relationships with Trump. AMI paid $150,000 to one of the women before the 2016 election. 

As part of the agreement, AMI admitted it made the payment principally “in concert” with Trump’s campaign to “suppress the women’s story so as to prevent it from influencing the election,” according to a statement from the Southern District of New York prosecutors office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/michael-cohen-scheduled-to-be-sentenced-for-crimes-committed-while-working-for-trump/2018/12/11/57226ff2-fcbf-11e8-83c0-b06139e540e5_story.html?utm_term=.ea697921ba8a&tid=a_inl_manual

34 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So Flynn didn't lie, even though he admitted it. Ok 

As stated over a year ago in this very thread, Flynn trapped the FBI and the palace coup plotters with his "lie". Getting charged, under these circumstances, was the only way to spring the trap. And so far he's winning. (14+ high level employees of Justice who targeted him have been fired/removed/retired and are facing much more serious legal jeopardy than Flynn now faces). 

Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Brennan thought they could outsmart a master spook. 

They were wrong.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The call with Kislyak was on 12/29/16 (same day 44 expelled 30+ Russian "diplomats" - it's likely the plan took shape here, the expulsions were designed to elicit this response)

The WH interview was 1/24/17.

They interviewed him as early as possible to dodge standard White House procedure, onTuesday, and the AG tells the White House Wednesday that he lied to the FBI?

That's not an honest investigation.  That's a setup.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, DC Tom said:

They interviewed him as early as possible to dodge standard White House procedure, onTuesday, and the AG tells the White House Wednesday that he lied to the FBI?

That's not an honest investigation.  That's a setup.

(too add to that equation)

And then the same AG leaked the story to the WaPo to ratchet up the "Muh Russia" narratives. 

...Leaked not only the story, but the classified/unmasked contents of the call - in violation of Flynn's constitutional rights.

DuMdQerVAAAKHP4.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

As stated over a year ago in this very thread, Flynn trapped the FBI and the palace coup plotters with his "lie". Getting charged, under these circumstances, was the only way to spring the trap. And so far he's winning. (14+ high level employees of Justice who targeted him have been fired/removed/retired and are facing much more serious legal jeopardy than Flynn now faces). 

Comey, McCabe, Strzok and Brennan thought they could outsmart a master spook. 

They were wrong.

But what about the 70 hours of testimony he gave to Muellers team over all this, which moved Mueller to call for leniency? All part of the plan? 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

But what about the 70 hours of testimony he gave to Muellers team over all this, which moved Mueller to call for leniency? All part of the plan? 

(mainly for others benefit... but hopefully you'll consider this before dismissing it outright)

Most of his testimony went to other attorneys within the DOJ (think Huber, think Horowitz, think SDNY/FARA investigations). The sentencing memo suggests Flynn spent much of his time with these other investigations rather than with the SCO. 

As for Mueller, remember the working theory (and it's just that) I've been outlining for the past year and a half. Mueller met with Trump the day before he took the SC job, allegedly to discuss becoming the new head of the FBI despite being legally prohibited from taking that position. I have been suggesting for months that that meeting was not about the FBI job but a different job entirely - namely, to keep the dirty actors busy chasing their tails while investigators built their cases against them, and the people behind the illegal spying operation (and other crimes) committed by the previous administration(s). 

The palace-coup plotters intended Mueller to serve as a firewall. His job was to suck up all the evidence that could implicate the plotters and make sure it never saw the light of day while the media and DC establishment (on both sides of the political aisle) built Mueller's probe up in the compliant media as our only hope. Mueller's probe would be used to stall Trump's foreign policy (which is a threat and a massive change to the way DC does business), undercut his administration's credit in the world and domestically, all the while the establishment used the probe to fuel midterm campaigns and 2020. At the end, Mueller would deliver his finding and sink the Trump administration in scandal if not criminal liability. 

That was the hope. 

But that's not what Mueller has been doing - at least according to my hypothesis. What I've been laying out - with more evidence to support it than exists supporting Trump/Russian collusion mind you - is that Trump flipped Mueller. Mueller is dirty. He's up to his elbows in a half a dozen major FBI scandals during his tenure, including U1. In that meeting in the Oval, Mueller was shown the evidence Flynn, Rogers, and others already had on Mueller and his handlers. He was then offered a deal: help the administration expose the corruption and get a reduced sentence, or go down with the ship.

Look at the reality of what Mueller actually did. He assembled a team of blatant partisans - including the actual palace coup plotters themselves in Strzok and Page who had direct lines to Brennan, McCabe, Comey, and Kerry. He didn't have to do that. There are a lot of non partisan attorneys in the DOJ he could have chosen and saved himself the media heat he has taken over his choices. But he chose to load his team with partisans to contain as best as possible the dirty actors into one investigation. All the while his investigators are hunting for any collusion, other investigators are watching them. Logging every corner they cut. Every text they send. Every conversation they have. Every law they break. 

All the while the media is building Mueller and his probe up into being the nation's only savior. Anointing Mueller and his judgment as being unimpeachable... What happens when Mueller releases his findings and it exonerates Trump from any Russian collusion/conspiracy/election fraud? And even more, what if Mueller's report outlines the multitude of violations and abuses of power that went on during the campaign? There'd be no way for the controlled media to spin it. And the political establishment who had been funneling Mueller all the evidence with the understanding he'd keep it under seal and bury it... well they get exposed in such a way that it's undeniable in a court of law, leading to the highest level indictments and prosecutions in our nation's history. 

Sounds nuts. Until you look at the evidence. 

Even if my theory on Mueller being flipped is incorrect - and it's possible that it is - the intent/design of his probe is accurate as well as it's intent. But so to is the counterintelligence operation targeting it. Which means, if Mueller didn't flip - he's still trapped in a box thanks to the work of Flynn, Rogers and others. Either way it goes, I don't expect this probe to end in the manner most are expecting. 

:beer:  

38 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(mainly for others benefit... but hopefully you'll consider this before dismissing it outright)

Most of his testimony went to other attorneys within the DOJ (think Huber, think Horowitz, think SDNY/FARA investigations). The sentencing memo suggests Flynn spent much of his time with these other investigations rather than with the SCO. 

As for Mueller, remember the working theory (and it's just that) I've been outlining for the past year and a half. Mueller met with Trump the day before he took the SC job, allegedly to discuss becoming the new head of the FBI despite being legally prohibited from taking that position. I have been suggesting for months that that meeting was not about the FBI job but a different job entirely - namely, to keep the dirty actors busy chasing their tails while investigators built their cases against them, and the people behind the illegal spying operation (and other crimes) committed by the previous administration(s). 

The palace-coup plotters intended Mueller to serve as a firewall. His job was to suck up all the evidence that could implicate the plotters and make sure it never saw the light of day while the media and DC establishment (on both sides of the political aisle) built Mueller's probe up in the compliant media as our only hope. Mueller's probe would be used to stall Trump's foreign policy (which is a threat and a massive change to the way DC does business), undercut his administration's credit in the world and domestically, all the while the establishment used the probe to fuel midterm campaigns and 2020. At the end, Mueller would deliver his finding and sink the Trump administration in scandal if not criminal liability. 

That was the hope. 

But that's not what Mueller has been doing - at least according to my hypothesis. What I've been laying out - with more evidence to support it than exists supporting Trump/Russian collusion mind you - is that Trump flipped Mueller. Mueller is dirty. He's up to his elbows in a half a dozen major FBI scandals during his tenure, including U1. In that meeting in the Oval, Mueller was shown the evidence Flynn, Rogers, and others already had on Mueller and his handlers. He was then offered a deal: help the administration expose the corruption and get a reduced sentence, or go down with the ship.

Look at the reality of what Mueller actually did. He assembled a team of blatant partisans - including the actual palace coup plotters themselves in Strzok and Page who had direct lines to Brennan, McCabe, Comey, and Kerry. He didn't have to do that. There are a lot of non partisan attorneys in the DOJ he could have chosen and saved himself the media heat he has taken over his choices. But he chose to load his team with partisans to contain as best as possible the dirty actors into one investigation. All the while his investigators are hunting for any collusion, other investigators are watching them. Logging every corner they cut. Every text they send. Every conversation they have. Every law they break. 

All the while the media is building Mueller and his probe up into being the nation's only savior. Anointing Mueller and his judgment as being unimpeachable... What happens when Mueller releases his findings and it exonerates Trump from any Russian collusion/conspiracy/election fraud? And even more, what if Mueller's report outlines the multitude of violations and abuses of power that went on during the campaign? There'd be no way for the controlled media to spin it. And the political establishment who had been funneling Mueller all the evidence with the understanding he'd keep it under seal and bury it... well they get exposed in such a way that it's undeniable in a court of law, leading to the highest level indictments and prosecutions in our nation's history. 

Sounds nuts. Until you look at the evidence. 

Even if my theory on Mueller being flipped is incorrect - and it's possible that it is - the intent/design of his probe is accurate as well as it's intent. But so to is the counterintelligence operation targeting it. Which means, if Mueller didn't flip - he's still trapped in a box thanks to the work of Flynn, Rogers and others. Either way it goes, I don't expect this probe to end in the manner most are expecting. 

:beer:  

Time will tell and yes it does sound a bit nuts ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Flynn Entrapment
Wall Street Journal, by Editorial

Original Article

Of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s many targets, the most tragic may be former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The former three-star general pleaded guilty last year to a single count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Now we learn from Mr. Flynn’s court filing to the sentencing judge that senior bureau officials acted in a way to set him up for the fall. Not a rich man after decades in uniform, Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to avoid bankruptcy and spare his son from becoming a legal target.

Comey Continues to Display His Lack of Credibility
by Victor Davis Hanson

Original Article

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:
The Flynn Entrapment
Wall Street Journal, by Editorial

Original Article

Of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s many targets, the most tragic may be former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn. The former three-star general pleaded guilty last year to a single count of lying to the FBI about conversations he had with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S. Now we learn from Mr. Flynn’s court filing to the sentencing judge that senior bureau officials acted in a way to set him up for the fall. Not a rich man after decades in uniform, Mr. Flynn pleaded guilty to avoid bankruptcy and spare his son from becoming a legal target.

Tough sh it. Flynn shouldn't have lied, period. Sounds like the FBI knows how to get people to talk and used their experience to trap a person who knew a lot about a criminal enterprise. If the country's is being cheated by a murderous dictator, I want our side to do whatever it can to get at the truth. Tricking Flynn into lying is fine with me. F him.