DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Hey Gleeful Gator, have you figured out that Russian real estate deal yet? Do you have a location, price or any details of the due diligence yet?

I understand the Corrupt Foreign Practices Act! 

Trump is a Russian asset (Ass Hat) ?

House will have to impeach that POS, they won't have a choice but to punish his criminality. What will GOP Senators do? 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I understand the Corrupt Foreign Practices Act! 

Trump is a Russian asset (Ass Hat) ?

House will have to impeach that POS, they won't have a choice but to punish his criminality. What will GOP Senators do? 

So, you can't answer, eh?

51 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Tough to do when there aren't any.  :lol:

That's what I thought.

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Hey Gleeful Gator, have you figured out that Russian real estate deal yet? Do you have a location, price or any details of the due diligence yet?

Hey, there were discussions but they never went anywhere and never talked to Putin.  So...treason!

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

That's what I thought.

Hey, there were discussions but they never went anywhere and never talked to Putin.  So...treason!

Treason can only take place during war, I guess. 

It doesn't bother you that while Russia was actively helping Trump they were dangling a deal worth hundreds of millions of dollars before his greedy face? Quid pro quo action there! 

Comey Lied
by Daniel John Sobieski

Original Article

In the normal course of events, one could understand the hundreds of “I don’t knows” and “I don’t recalls” former FBI Director James Comey during Friday’s testimony. Most FBI investigations are handled out of the field office in which the illegality allegedly occurred with the FBI Director not privy to all the details.

But it was Comey who decided to run the whole Trump collusion and obstruction investigation out of FBI headquarters. He should have known

(snip)

Comey on Friday asked us all to believe that the man who remembered enough to write a book suddenly had total memory loss

I had thought that the case against Stone, Corsi and the wikkileaks people would be hard to make, but there seems to be all sorts of open source reporting containing evidence. This is big, it connects the Trump campaign directly to the stolen emails and the conspiracy to release them at certain times and around certain narratives. No wonder Stone expects to be indicted soon. These guys are bad at crime. ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2018/04/04/an-alleged-dinner-with-assange-is-unlikely-the-real-roger-stone-questions-are-elsewhere/?utm_term=.b972fbd935c0

In an email sent to another longtime Trump loyalist, Sam Nunberg, Stone wrote,

“I dined with my new pal Julian Assange last nite.”

Since the Wall Street Journal first reported on that email, Stone’s argued that the whole thing was just a joke, part of a recurring bit of banter between himself and Nunberg. Were that his only defense, it would be fair to assume that it was the email assertion that was valid, not the denial. But this is not Stone’s only defense.

https://nationalinterest.org/feature/case-trump-stronger-ever-38312

Look—what has really happened this past week is that Flynn, supposedly a key figure in the collusion conspiracy (after all, he talked to the Russians about sanctions during the presidential transition), has come through Mueller’s inquiry without being recommended for a jail sentence. He lied to investigators, which is a procedural crime. But Mueller apparently did not find anything more serious that would justify a prison term. Treason usually gets you at least that much.

Liberal pundits who have no way of knowing what’s going on inside Mueller’s investigation insist that Flynn’s virtual acquittal is actually really bad news for the president because it means Flynn is cooperating. Robert Mueller says so, and a federal prosecutor would never fib or hype his investigations in a politicized manner. What cooperation may mean, if anything, is anyone’s guess. But again, the president’s critics don’t need to guess: they know, with all the passion in their partisan hearts.

And that’s why the New Democratic Congress won’t be able to help but overplay their hand.

Related: Top House Democrats raise prospect of impeachment, jail for Trump.

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, peace out said:

In September 2016, she sought out J.D. Gordon, who had served as a national security adviser to Trump’s campaign and then was given an advisory position on Trump’s transition committee. Emails show the two attended a concert by the rock band Styx 

BREAKING NEWS: Mueller to investigate Styx for Russian collusion...

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

It doesn't bother you that while Russia was actively helping Trump they were dangling a deal worth hundreds of millions of dollars before his greedy face? Quid pro quo action there! 

Please supply the specifics regarding the financial side of this deal. Where was the location again?

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Why should it bother me that Trump had talks with Russia to build a tower there should he not become the R nominee?  Once he did, he called it off.

56 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

How is influencing the NRA a big deal?

Attempted influence, much less.

24 minutes ago, Doc said:

Why should it bother me that Trump had talks with Russia to build a tower there should he not become the R nominee?  Once he did, he called it off.

Attempted influence, much less.

I Russia, in Russia we don't own gun, gun own us. US of A need more gun, NR of A.  Ivan Draggo bring you gun, he sacred hero. Fun with guns US of A. We bring you gun.

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

Naked partisan: James Comey´s mask comes off
by Monica Showalter

Original Article

JIM GERAGHTY: James Comey, Democratic-Party Cheerleader.

Back when I reviewed former FBI director James Comey’s autobiography, I wrote:

The notion that everyone around Comey at the top level of the FBI hesitated to keep his promise to inform Congress because it could help Trump win the election doesn’t exactly dispel Trump’s claim of widespread bias against him. In Comey’s late-November private Oval Office meeting with the president, he blurts out to the outgoing Obama, “I dread the next four years.”

This is not a conspiracy of shadowy cigarette-smoking government men out of The X-Files, but it points to a disconcerting groupthink: Just about everybody at the top levels of the FBI, Department of Justice, U.S. national-security agencies, and the Obama administration thought Trump was a corrupt, deranged loon. No doubt Trump earned a lot of that criticism, but that groupthink meant the FBI’s top brass was ready to believe the worst about Trump, no matter the origin.

Around that time, I separately reported that retired FBI agents were . . . less than thrilled to see a former director becoming a hero of “The Resistance” and joking around with Stephen Colbert about the president. Other than Louis Freeh’s tempestuous relationship with Bill Clinton, most retired FBI directors retained nonpartisan reputations and largely stayed out of the spotlight after leaving law enforcement.

But that was then; today, Comey has become indistinguishable from the usual Democratic National Convention speakers.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

So you will just buy any BS excuse he vomits out? 

It doesn't bother you he was just using his position to buy favors and do favors for murderous Putin? That's what was going on here, election fraud and foreign policy for personal profit.