DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

9 hours ago, GG said:

This story popped up in my news feed earlier today, and I didn't notice until later tonight because of the ominous headline.  I read it, and laughed at the progression:

Sounds pretty bad

But, then - Oh, never mind.

9 hours ago, GG said:

Mueller’s team reportedly did not believe Manafort when he told them that Trump did not know that Trump Tower meeting between his top campaign staff and Russian operatives.

Mark Sumner, the author needs to learn how to write complete sentences.

12 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Damn!

What's strange is, that even though they committed a crime to win the election, and at least Cohen will go to jail for it, this is nothing at all compared to the Russian part of all this. 

The only thing not making this technically treason is that we are not at war. But the president basically is conducted the foreign policy of the United States as a Trump enterprise profit making scheme. 

As to the campaign finance violation: 

“While many Americans who desired a particular outcome to the election knocked on doors, toiled at phone banks, or found any number of other legal ways to make their voices heard, Cohen sought to influence the election from the shadows. He did so by orchestrating secret and illegal payments to silence two women who otherwise would have made public their alleged extramarital affairs” with Trump. “In the process,” they wrote, “Cohen deceived the voting public by hiding alleged facts that he believed would have had a substantial effect on the Election.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/12/robert-muellers-memos-reveal-lies-cohen-and-manafort/577675/

cant help but think Conservatives will attack the law here and try and get the court to gut all campaign finance reform, anti-bribery laws etc. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It also looks like there is a very serious charge of witness tampering that is going to be placed on the table against Trump. 

The list of foul deeds and criminal activity just grows by the day 

You need a drawer full of no name idiots that tweet ....then  you can cut and paste in your posts to add depth and relevance.....just like Bman and DR....this simple posting needs SIZZLE,,,?!

Edited by TH3

Russian Dressing on his salad - check

No Czars appointed yet - check

Once overheard saying, "nyet"  - check (later found out that he actually said, "not yet." Doesn't matter.

Likes the color red - check

Knows some Russians - check

Friends of his know some Russians and actually spoke to them - check

Sarah Palin could see Russia from her house - check

Can identify Russia on a map - check

COLLUSION! CORRUPTION! CONSPIRACY!

IMPEACH!

Check please!

• Haha (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Sharing information is now condescending? Come on, Kemp. It's a tough board and sometimes talking plain is the only way to make the point. You've been lied to about this. I can prove that, and have for going on two years down here. That doesn't make you less of a person or thinker than me, it just means I was in the right place at the right time to catch the lie early. 

There's plenty of time for you to adjust your opinions in light of the new information shared. How you choose to react to new information though is up to you. You can either plug your ears and pretend it doesn't exist or is all "conspiracy", or you can honestly engage in the material to see what stands up and what falls short. 

All I've ever preached down here is for people to become their own experts. Not to "believe me" or "I'm right, you're wrong". We're all in this together, even if millions of dollars have been spent trying to convince you otherwise. 

The "new information" is that Trump and Cohen committed a campaign finance illegality. 

How that information clears Trump, as he says is, not very logical.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

The "new information" is that Trump and Cohen committed a campaign finance illegality. 

How that information clears Trump, as he says is, not very logical.

We were talking Trump Tower - and you didn't engage after bringing it up. 

The campaign finance issue has been known for over a year now. It's not new. It's also not a crime punishable by anything more than a fine. It's a far cry from Russian collusion/conspiracy/treason.

4 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The campaign finance issue has been known for over a year now. It's not new. It's also not a crime punishable by anything more than a fine. It's a far cry from Russian collusion/conspiracy/treason.

The litmus test on whether or not it is a violation is if Trump would have paid them off if he wasn't running for office. If you could say that he would have, then there was no violation.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

What's new is Cohen stating he was instructed by Trump. Has that been presented before and I missed it?

Another question I posed to you that I believe you did not answer was when I asked you your thoughts as to why Trump called on a Russian spy at his press conference, which elicited Trumps statement on getting rid of sanctions against Russia. Apologies in advance if I missed it.

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What's new is Cohen stating he was instructed by Trump. Has that been presented before and I missed it?

Yes. Not new. 

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Another question I posed to you that I believe you did not answer was when I asked you your thoughts as to why Trump called on a Russian spy at his press conference, which elicited Trumps statement on getting rid of sanctions against Russia. Apologies in advance if I missed it.

It's nonsense. Not illegal. Not proof of collusion. Not proof of conspiracy. 

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yes. Not new. 

It's nonsense. Not illegal. Not proof of collusion. Not proof of conspiracy. 

You're giving me opinions of people not involved in the investigation. I can do the same with opposite opinions, so I'm not sure of your point.

Opinions of outsiders are worth nothing no matter their opinion.

What intrigues me a bit is you sometimes present yourself as an insider or connected to someone within the investigation. 

Any opinion on the Russian spy at Trump's press conference, yet?

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You're giving me opinions of people not involved in the investigation. I can do the same with opposite opinions, so I'm not sure of your point.

I'm not saying they're inside the investigation, I'm sharing opinion based in fact. Facts previously presented in the 300+ pages of this thread. 

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

What intrigues me a bit is you sometimes present yourself as an insider or connected to someone within the investigation. 

I don't present myself as such. I've been very open with where my information comes from for two years now. If you read my work, you'll see. 

And if you look, you'll see the information I've been laying out for months and months have been proven much more accurate than not, and much more accurate than 90% of the MSM coverage on this topic. Why does my information end up being better? Because I'm following evidence, not opinion and spin. The evidence on this issue is clear, and you keep avoiding discussing it. 

You've not mentioned one thing about the information shared above on your Trump Tower speculations. Do you not see how it's more of a set up than anything else now? Or are you still turning a blind eye to it?

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I answered that above. It's a nonsense talking point meant to distract you.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(wish he had written SHEEPLE! for Tom's benefit)

Cutting and pasting tweets from no names who agree with you makes you look weak and desparate...

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Too busy harvesting crap from his “feed”

Just now, TH3 said:

Cutting and pasting tweets from no names who agree with you makes you look weak and desparate...

No. Posts like yours - devoid of fact, information, or anything of substance - makes you look exactly like the person you are: weak, desperate, and uninformed. 

I've provided hundreds of pages of primary source evidence over the two years of this work. 

You're terrible at this whole "thinking for yourself" thing.