DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Ag5Vw5fS_bigger.jpgRyan Saavedra  ??Verified account @RealSaavedra
FollowFollow @RealSaavedra
More

.@RepAdamSchiff on the FISA memo: We “Can’t Release Memo Because People Won’t Understand It”

Translation: There's something implicating Clinton, DWS, the DNC, Lynch, Holder, or even Obama.  It's plain as day and cannot be spun into the Narrative.  Can't let something like that see the light of day

4 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Translation: There's something implicating Clinton, DWS, the DNC, Lynch, Holder, or even Obama.  It's plain as day and cannot be spun into the Narrative.  Can't let something like that see the light of day

Image result for adam schiff memo meme

Image result for adam schiff memo meme

Ha! Sorry I posted the second before the first! It was directed at Schiff. 

She's got a point... 

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I have heard dumb Democrats the last year and a half, but this Juan Williams character really takes the cake.

But FOX pays him to be the village idiot to show us all how stupid and non-American Democrats are.

i fast forward thru his talk

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why ask for special counsel?  If there is evidence of a crime or coverup, investigate with the people we have.  Use people not within the FBI. 

Asking for special counsel has grown to mean the same thing as calling someone a racist or calling for one's resignation.  It means nothing unless you're Jeff Sessions and fall for it. 

How convenient and predictable though that the texts are simply not there. 

• Like (+1) 1