DOJ Appoints Robert Mueller as Special Counsel - Jerome Corsi Rejects Plea Deal

Poor Hillary, can't even buy a useful fake Report on Trump

and can't get her stooges to cover up this purchase and use of a fake Report either.

but wait, the worst is yet to come for Hillary....

14 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Oh will you look at that. ACTUAL election interference.

This also means that Page is turning over emails Strzok refused to. The ones he deemed "personal". 

This is direct evidence of the theory I've been laying out for two years. There's only going to be more to come. 

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I cant read it where I am (paywall) - but do they attribute the indictment to Mueller or are they open about it being the DOJ separate from Mueller?

If I get in trouble, I'm blaming you. ?

WASHINGTON — A Russian woman who tried to broker a secret meeting between Donald J. Trump and the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin, during the 2016 presidential campaign was charged Monday and accused of working with Americans to carry out a secret Russian effort to influence American politics.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

If I get in trouble, I'm blaming you. ?

You rock. :beer: You can delete all but the first paragraph now (then you're safe). 

So, they imply it was Mueller and connected to the 12 Russians - while not reporting it was Liu who worked on the case. And they left out the biggest part - she wasn't working for Putin but his opposition, but details get in the way of the disinformation. :lol: 

Never change, NYT. Never change. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You rock. :beer: You can delete all but the first paragraph now (then you're safe). 

So, they imply it was Mueller and connected to the 12 Russians - while not reporting it was Liu who worked on the case. And they left out the biggest part - she wasn't working for Putin but his opposition, but details get in the way of the disinformation. :lol: 

Never change, NYT. Never change. 

Some of the other "news" sites are even worse.

Time is hilarious - Butina, who attended at least two Trump campaign events to ask the then-candidate Russia-related questions... third paragraph linked to a youtube video in red - so you can't miss it.

NBC news  - I'm not sure exactly what they are claiming. She's the Mata Hari of Russia because she liked guns? A bunch of paragraphs in they say she tried to establish back channels with the NRA, but to what end? 

CNN called her a secret agent. The charges were filed by prosecutors from the Justice Department's national security division. (So the best I've seen so far.)

A criminal complaint shows that the FBI obtained Twitter messages and emails between Torshin and Butina in which they plotted strategy and flattered each other with florid prose.

Multiple senior law enforcement officials say Butina was under investigation for some time and was arrested Sunday because they believed she would soon move.

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

CNN called her a secret agent. The charges were filed by prosecutors from the Justice Department's national security division. (So the best I've seen so far.)

A criminal complaint shows that the FBI obtained Twitter messages and emails between Torshin and Butina in which they plotted strategy and flattered each other with florid prose.

Multiple senior law enforcement officials say Butina was under investigation for some time and was arrested Sunday because they believed she would soon move.

:lol: The bolded cracked me up. Those tweets were all public. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here's a fun thought... 

DiRJDpoVQAYDr8j.jpg

What if the DNC/DCCC and Clinton servers were rigged to access the FBI/NSA data inside the CID? 

All you'd need to pull that off is a technically proficient contractor with access to all four servers. Does such a contractor exist? 

Image result for crowdstrike

Yup. 

Huh. They're also the only company that ever examined the server. Might explain why they didn't want the FBI to see it as that would be one of the most egregious natsec breaches of all time, wouldn't it? Also kind of lends some explanation to the timing of the hacking narrative - which began in March of 2016 with the "hacking" of Hillary's emails, the same month Admiral Rogers ordered the audit of 702 quarries inside the FBI and DOJ. The DNC and DCC were hacked in March and April as well. Coincidence, I'm sure. 

Was the "hack" story a way to justify CrowdStrike wiping the servers before the FBI could examine them, and thus remove the evidence of their breach?

This was always a cover up. 

:ph34r:

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Getting very interesting. 

It's interesting that the good guys painted a flattering picture of Page as things got moving. It seems calculated for effect, and a wise play given the metoo movement etc.  Does the oppo now paint her as a jilted lovah of a humble servant of the people? If she's singing like she seems to be, they have to step it up and try to marginalize her. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It's interesting that the good guys painted a flattering picture of Page as things got moving. It seems calculated for effect, and a wise play given the metoo movement etc.  Does the oppo now paint her as a jilted lovah of a humble servant of the people? If she's singing like she seems to be, they have to step it up and try to marginalize her. 

Closed-door hearing makes it more difficult, but no doubt they will try.

I am getting the sense we are in end-game here. We should have a betting pool on indictments (real indictments, not the nonsense Mueller is doing) - I'd normally say right before or right after Labor Day, but this is moving quickly, and even though summer (when less people pay attention) it does make me wonder about the timing of all that is going down. 

• Like (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It is. It shows too how many moving pieces there are. Two weeks ago I would have put my money on Page being withholding and Strzok being the cooperative one, simply because Page was fired and Strzok was retained. When we've been down in the weeds as long as we have on this issue it's tough not to get locked in on certain opinions - but things like this show why we need to always keep an open mind and go where the evidence leads (or, at least I do). :beer: 

29 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I am getting the sense we are in end-game here. We should have a betting pool on indictments (real indictments, not the nonsense Mueller is doing) - I'd normally say right before or right after Labor Day, but this is moving quickly, and even though summer (when less people pay attention) it does make me wonder about the timing of all that is going down. 

I think yesterday's summit was a huge marker. Lots happened outside of Helsinki that went almost completely unnoticed. 

This really does seem like it's being timed for the maximum impact on the midterms. The conspirators are trying to drag it out to November and are clinging to the hopes of a blue wave to save them, Sessions/Huber/Trump seem to be willing to let it drag out a bit longer for the political bounce it'll give the republicans in November as well. I wish they'd take the midterms out of it and just get on with it personally, but I understand the logic at work (or at least I think I do). 

Mueller's wrapped up two of the three central thrusts of his probe (Russian meddling, Russian hacking) with 25 Russians indicted. That leaves collusion/conspiracy (already dismissed by Mueller in filings) which has morphed into obstruction (which was debunked by the OIG report re Comey). It won't be too much longer. 

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hoping whatever comes down does so by mid-August at the latest.  Would demonstrate that the "white hats" are looking for justice & not just political retribution.  Coming at the end of September would make it look IMHO like they're more interested in the politics than the results.

Totally get that there are a lot of moving pieces here & the FISA report's not even out, but would like to see Strozk & Simpson indicted by then & Mueller wrapping up his probe.  Chips falling wherever they may on that.  

• Like (+1) 2