Tom Brady snags cover of 'Madden NFL 18'

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

don't we all wish

Ok...I'll be the 1st one to say it.....Anyone has the cheat codes yet ?

literally LOL

Joe Montana's head will explode...it actually says " G.O.A.T. " right on the cover.....

tom-brady-goat.jpg

This year's team is better than last year's Patriots team, plus Gronk will be healthy for a few games.

Moral of the story? There is glory to be earned in beating them fair and square on Sundays.

No "yeah butt..." garbage. You want to be the best you need to beat the best, and they are still as good as ever.

Is anyone up to it? We know Matt Ryan isn't.

I feel like our O can get the job done.

On defense it's all about capitalizing on turnover possibilities. Adding ball hawks like Hyde and White sure help our chances.

I can't listen to record predictions because it's truly any given Sunday. The playoffs are 1 game, We got the talent imo. If McD turns out to be a great coach, no reason we cant contend in the AFC

Bad karma to wish injuries on opponents, the Bills live in a shaky glass house...

Yeah we might miss they play-offs for 17 consecutive years or lose four consecutive Super Bowls or even worse lose a play-off game we have in the books on a blown call by the official! (I was only joking)

I'd rather the Bills build an honest good team that will be a serious contender over hoping Brady leaves and a 7-9 team will now cakewalk to the AFC East division title.

I would take it;)

The last 17 years have been tough;)

What do you do with the cover as a Bills fan and they force it on you like a birthday present from your old aunt?

Well if you hate Brady you reuse last years cover.