Vet FAs available on offense.

Even with the additions from the draft as well as the UDFAs the Bills still need some help.

NFL vets that are available currently:

QB: Kaepernick, RGIII - Bills will probably pass on both. Kap brings bad press. RGIII appears to be washed up.

RB: L. Blount, De. Williams, Ch. Johnson. I'm shocked that Blount and Williams have not been picked up. The Bills could certainly use one of these guys. I'd love to see them pick up Blount who had 18 TDs last year.

WR: A. Boldin, V. Cruz, V. Jackson. Anyone of these guys would be a nice add. It becomes a necessity only because Watkins seems to be an injury waiting to happen. Boldin is getting gray in the beard, but he was quite productive last year and is tough to stop in the red zone. Cruz and Jackson are not the same players that they used to be.

TE: G. Barnidge. Dennison likes two TE sets. That means that acquiring someone like Barnidge should be a priority. McD has seen the benefits of having a pass catching TE like G. Olsen. Barnidge is in the same mold.

My picks: Blount or De. Williams + Boldin + Barnidge.

McD is pushing the "Mr. good guy attitude". I don't think he would consider Floyd for that reason.

Still a very good player though.

I think you're right which is too bad. boarderline top 10 WR when hes on

I'm all for signing Barnidge.

Taking a look at Blount would be a good idea.

No question we should sign Blount. Obviously the total opposite runner that Shady is but if Shady missed some time - I'd feel a whole lot better with Blount being the starter than any other RB's on our roster.

Blount was a huge bargain for the Pats last year...Bills will not be able to afford him,and I think the Lions are talking with him. Most of these guys are older or have some injury concerns. I do kind of like Barnridge and also wonder about tackles. Pasztor from Cleveland, perhaps? Kuandjoe and Henderson are projected by some to be cut, leaving Ola and Dawkins as backups.

I'll take VJax and Barnidge. I know we all want Boldin but he wants a chance at the big game again and idt we can offer him that right now. VJax and Barnidge make the most sense for us.

I would love to have V Jackson here. Follows the mold of the bigger WR and if Sammy goes down we at least have a guy that has been a legit #1 WR. Or maybe we could roll the dice on Sammy not staying healthy. Go Jackson and Jones on the outside, with Holmes in the slot and trade Sammy for a LB. I know that wouldn't be a popular move, but if the Bills are afraid of the guys injury history, I would understand it.

Barnidge would be a solid pickup as we really have nobody on the roster other than Clay, who has knee and back issues. Barnidge would be a solid #2 or starter if necessary.

Blount would be great on the goal line or for short yardage but isn't that what Tolbert is for ?

Getting a vet WR now wouldn't be a bad idea. You just never know if Sammy is fully healthy or for how long he'll be healthy and Starting a rookie and Holmes likely won't cut it. Boldin or VJax would be solid options but Cruz IMO is done and Floyd has been a disappointment.

Sign Barnidge ... If Sammy isn't 100%, sign a vet backup.

I'm all for signing Barnidge.

Taking a look at Blount would be a good idea.

......Blount wanted a deal from Pats, but BB signed MG instead for $6.4 with $4 mil guaranteed....makes me wonder what Blount was looking for.....18 TD's last year ain't too bad...............