What do you think of new Bills promo? "It Starts With ONE"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just typical salesman fluff

means nothing at all to fans who just want a pair of teams they don't have to be embarrassed about.

I can't believe that in 2017 people still get paid to come with these slogans. You'd think a computer program could come with some cheesy slogan.

The Army, went with "Army of One" a few years ago and found out rather quickly it didn't work. Too many jokes about selfishness and singular priorities. It was described as "contrary to the idea of teamwork". Now it's "Army Strong".

As an aside, if you find one that works, stick with it. "The few, The Proud, The Marines" comes to mind.

The Army, went with "Army of One" a few years ago and found out rather quickly it didn't work. Too many jokes about selfishness and singular priorities. It was described as "contrary to the idea of teamwork". Now it's "Army Strong".

As an aside, if you find one that works, stick with it. "The few, The Proud, The Marines" comes to mind.

hate it. run deep was fine. this is just too much. it should be 3 words at the most, rarely is 4 words ok.

'One is the loneliest number you'll ever do.'

I don't like it.

twins was the best number i ever did

i actually liked "bills run deep". at least it meant something and was accurate in more ways than one. this one just doesn't make any sense to me.

i think you just take it for what it is. theyve got to try and galvanise the fan base. it's basic public relations. they're clearly trying to push the team mentality though so it does no harm.